PDA

View Full Version : Saturday quadruple header @ Texas Stadium

3afan
11-12-2006, 08:23 AM
10am - Allen v. Rowlett
1pm - Richardson Berkner v. South Garland
4pm - Plano West v. Garland
7pm - Plano East v. Rockwall

cool ........... any bets on when that 7pm game will actually get started??

catman
11-12-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
10am - Allen v. Rowlett

cool ........... any bets on when that 7pm game will actually get started??

I bet it will be closer to 9pm than 7pm. The last one also looks to be the best of the bunch.

Matthew328
11-12-2006, 05:23 PM
I'll be there for the first and last game

DU_stud04
11-12-2006, 05:24 PM
tempting, but Pacquiao vs Morales is that night and tackle football during the day

mwynn05
11-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
10am - Allen v. Rowlett

cool ........... any bets on when that 7pm game will actually get started?? too bad they will probably all be blowouts

Emerson1
11-12-2006, 05:49 PM
4 very uninteresting games.

I wonder why SLC had to settle for playing their Thursday, that game will bring the biggest crowd.

Matthew328
11-12-2006, 05:55 PM
SLC's game wont have a big crowd because they'll beat Lewisville by 50.....the 4 Saturday games arent great but the 4th game is gonna be a barn burner....Plano East and Rockwall are both evenly matched and very good teams...

JR2004
11-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
too bad they will probably all be blowouts

Kiff Hardin's guys get blown out in the first one. He has to be regretting not staying at Gatesville.

The second one could be a good game if Nick Florence has a big game for the Colonels. I'll pull for the Colonels in that one because a friend of mine has two cousins that play for them. They're 6'4" twins. One plays WR and the other is a DB.

I think Garland and Plano West is going to be a very good ballgame and it'll give folks a good look at Owls WR Malcolm Williams. He's an amazing talent at a school that's had quite a few good players come through there.

The last one could be a heckuva game as well as Rockwall won Garland's district this season. That's no small accomplishment to pull that off. Plano East is one of the best teams in the area with UT recruit Keenan Robinson at LB.