PDA

View Full Version : Hang in there Horns Fans!

Phil C
11-12-2006, 12:09 AM
I know the loss tonight is upsetting and hurtful but we must hang in there. Remember most of the teams in the country would love to be in our place. We still have a game with A&M to win and if we do that we will have a chance in the Big 12 Championship and get to good bowl game. And remember next year we get Kansas State at home and a chance for good revenge and the time will get here before you know it believe it or not. And don't forget the great recruits we got coming so UT football future is bright.

Those of you in Austin please go to the Airport and greet the team when they come in tonight in a few hours. Encourage the team the next two weeks as they get ready for the Aggies. Now is the time when our team really needs us. They have worked hard for us. Let's not let them down. I will be coming to Austin for the Texas A&M game thanks to my 3a down low friends.

So hang in there and let's beat the Aggies! Go Horns!

htowntransplant
11-12-2006, 12:10 AM
i still have my stangs to look forward to as they enter the playoffs. :)

Antec
11-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Announcers were terrible-Think one was Andre Ware

No doublt we'll be ready in two weeks and Thank God the game is in Austin.

I bet close to 90,000 will be there

Emerson1
11-12-2006, 12:13 AM
I'm not surprised over this loss. It was only a matter of time before the defense imploded. The secondary can only do so much having to play so much man to man

htowntransplant
11-12-2006, 12:15 AM
the defense has flirted with games like tonights all yr long.

and andre ware....surprised he would be bad because doesnt he call horns games on the radio as a color analyst? i know he is the color guy of the texans.

hutex04
11-12-2006, 12:18 AM
im pretty upset right now about this loss. EVERYONE played bad tonight, defense,special teams,offense. It was a team loss and I hope they beat A&m or Oklahoma will be representing the south

Antec
11-12-2006, 12:25 AM
Yes this is a hard loss to take=bet better this one than one after Turkey Day

Hopefull Colt will be back

eagles_victory
11-12-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by hutex04
im pretty upset right now about this loss. EVERYONE played bad tonight, defense,special teams,offense. It was a team loss and I hope they beat A&m or Oklahoma will be representing the south Ou beating OSU right now isnt a for sure thing so texas could still get in but i sure dont wanna risk it

SintonFan
11-12-2006, 12:32 AM
I just want Texas to take it out on whoever they play in a BCS bowl game. Yes, they have had injuries but that team is much better than what we saw tonight.:doh:

GreenMachine
11-12-2006, 09:02 AM
im pretty upset right now about this loss. EVERYONE played bad tonight, defense,special teams,offense. It was a team loss and I hope they beat A&m or Oklahoma will be representing the south Offense must have played pretty good to score 42 pts. I have been saying all year that the defense is suspect and it showed tonight. Granted everybody has a bad game, but like someone said, the defense has been flirting with this kind of game. On another note, how bout' them Fightin' Irish!!! :clap: Oh sorry, I remember, they're overrated :thinking:

TAMUGRAD
11-12-2006, 09:34 AM
im pretty upset right now about this loss. EVERYONE played bad tonight, defense,special teams,offense. It was a team loss and I hope they beat A&m or Oklahoma will be representing the south

This has me quite conflicted at the moment. Yes, I want the Aggies to win over UT, but no I do not want Oklahoma to represent the south.

raider red 2000
11-12-2006, 09:54 AM
UT looked good at times.

but most of the time they seemed like they were un prepared....i dont know if they didnt ge up for the game....or if it was cold...or what the heck happened.

oh well.

BTW- Go sooners :)

Ranger Mom
11-12-2006, 10:01 AM
I know I am going to make myself look pretty dumb here right now....but it won't be the first time!!!

How much did Texas' self-destruction have to do with Colt McCoy getting hurt right off the bat??

I have read MORE than several posts this season saying the only reason he looks so good is because of all the superior talent around him.....but IMO, without him, I didn't see much of the superior talent!

Is McCoy that much of a team leader??

Was K-State just THAT good?

Phil C
11-12-2006, 10:03 AM
RM Kansas State has always been extra tough at home. Jevan did a good job considering that they had to put him in at a tough spot. What is amazing is that UT actually came back and had a chance to win the game. Colt is great in my opinion. I am hoping that the Horns will catch fire and beat the Aggies in two weeks especially thanks to 3A downlow I will be at that game. :)

Phil C
11-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
UT looked good at times.

but most of the time they seemed like they were un prepared....i dont know if they didnt ge up for the game....or if it was cold...or what the heck happened.

oh well.

BTW- Go sooners :)

Also a point is that not everyone can win everything all the time. Look at what happened to USC against Oregon State.