PDA

View Full Version : fantasy football advice?

crzyjournalist03
11-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Hey guys, I know that there are probably hundreds of you who play fantasy sports. I'm facing a conundrum this weekend.

I have Tony Romo on every team that I have. My other QB's are either Marc Bulger or Philip Rivers. I'm really debating about who to start this week.

Most of me wants to go with Romo considering what he's done the last two weeks against teams much better than the Cardinals.

But Bulger is always capable of throwing 3 TD's every game. He's facing a tough Seattle D, but I don't know who would provide more production.

And on my other team, I'm worried that LT will get the big load and Rivers might only get one TD or so against the Bengals. What would you guys do if you were in my shoes?

And if you have any questions about your team, I'd be more than happy to offer my opinion

KTA
11-11-2006, 05:36 PM
Id play romo, but what do I know im 2nd in my league right now, and won my league last year:p

crzyjournalist03
11-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by KTA_KTA_KTA
Id play romo, but what do I know im 2nd in my league right now, and won my league last year:p

I also ordered a Tony Romo jersey off of the internet this week. :D

luvhoops34
11-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by KTA_KTA_KTA

You may be in 2nd place, but you don't have Romo, I do....:devil:

crzyjournalist03
11-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
You may be in 2nd place, but you don't have Romo, I do....:devil:

are you playing Romo this week against Arizona?

luvhoops34
11-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
are you playing Romo this week against Arizona?

I'm playing Romo. He's done real well so far. I have Tom Brady, too, and he sucked last week.

I'm in 10th place, so it really doesn't matter to much who I play. :D

KTA
11-11-2006, 06:38 PM
You may be in 2nd place, but you don't have Romo, I do....

Thats right....I have McNabb:D

Highschoolfan78
11-12-2006, 04:36 AM
I'd go with Romo.. For me, I'm taking my boy David Garrad and getting whatever i can from him before they start leftwitch again.

Vrabird
11-12-2006, 10:36 AM
Which 2 should I start at RB? Ronnie Brown against KC, Steven Jackson against Seattle, or Chester Taylor against GB.