PDA

View Full Version : What did i say about Auburn?

carter08
11-11-2006, 05:15 PM
37-15

Who wants to argue with me now about Auburn being the most overrated team in the nation.

DU_stud04
11-11-2006, 05:20 PM
your over-rated....

carter08
11-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
your over-rated....

Oh
Oh
Oh

That really hurt
I'm going to go sit in a corner and wish i was dead now

crzyjournalist03
11-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by carter08
37-15

Who wants to argue with me now about Auburn being the most overrated team in the nation.

Auburn WAS overrated, but not as overrated as Louisville, West Virginia, or whoever is on top of the Big East this week.

Old Tiger
11-11-2006, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Auburn WAS overrated, but not as overrated as Louisville, West Virginia, or whoever is on top of the Big East this week. Nah. Those teams are good.

DU_stud04
11-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Oh
Oh
Oh

That really hurt
I'm going to go sit in a corner and wish i was dead now do it

Old Tiger
11-11-2006, 05:48 PM
do it ha

coach
11-11-2006, 06:15 PM
your over-rated....

lol i agree

big daddy russ
11-12-2006, 11:37 AM
37-15

Ohhh, I do.

Some carter quotes from the past:
1. )
Tulane is a good team, despite a 2-4 record. They almost beat a strong UH team before falling 45-7. They even beat an outstanding Rice team. Any team that stays within 14 of UTEP has to be good. Lester Ricard has 12 TD passes this year, while Auburn QB Brandon Cox only has 5. The teams are even closer in the running game...

Auburn- Irons- 121/ 581 3 TD
Lester- 52/ 282 5 TD

Tulane- Forte- 98/ 551 3 TD
Boudreaux- 16/ 78 0 TD

These number are very similar. Auburn cannot underestimate Tulane this weekend.

2.) We all know CUSA is better than the SEC

http://espn-ak.starwave.com/i/teamlogos/ncaa/med/2.gif 23
http://espn-ak.starwave.com/i/teamlogos/ncaa/med/145.gif 17

Vaughn hit 2 late FG's to give Auburn the win

Ole Miss is pretty good.
For a 2-7 team :D

3.)
Auburn will blow out Arkansas State
Yes, the mighty Arkansas State
Part of the Strong Non-Conference schedule for Auburn.
Anyway, Auburn will be winning this week

and thats it

They will end the Regular Season with a 9-3 record.

Georgia will beat Auburn because of Stafford.
Alabama will win because they always prepare for the Iron Bowl.

So have fun this week Tigers

Because the fun is almost over

Here we go...

1.) With this quote, you shot all your credibility to shreds. We no longer trust your football judgment. :D

2.) Posted three days before the game:

Originally posted by big daddy russ
POTENTIAL LANDMINES

SAT:
#7 Auburn @ NR Ole Miss... "How is this a potential landmine?" you may be asking yourself. Sure, it's quite possibly the best team in the SEC against the second-worst, but don't write off the Rebels just yet. Auburn's as beat up as they come. Their o-line is in shambles, their RB corps is depleted, and starters TB Kenny Irons, OL Brandon Duckworth, FB Carl Stewart, FS Aairon Savage and TB Brad Lester (a backup to Irons, but has started two games this year) are all questionable for this game. The Tigers' top two centers are also out for the game, meaning a possible slide to C by starting RT Jonathan Palmer, a slide to RT by nicked-up RG Duckworth, and starting a guy that has played maybe two games of live action on a line that wasn't exactly stellar to begin with. Couple that with the fact that, although they only have two wins, Ole Miss has tons of talent, highlighted by the front seven on defense. The line is young, but anchored by All-Conference candidate Brandon Jenkins. Jenkins is joined by two stud Freshman and a stud soph on the line, while the LB crew is anchored by one of the ten best defenders in the entire nation, Patrick Willis. Can five-star QB Brent Schaeffer finally rally this offense in the biggest game he's played since his days at Tennessee?

3.) You still have to nail down one more win against an unranked team to nail down your prediction. Think Bama's up to it?

Auburn's basically starting their second-string OL. They're down right now, and will be until the Iron Bowl. Not only that, but we were dominated in all phases of the game yesterday. UGA deserved that win, and it also made them a few bucks in the postseason. We played like crap, no excuses.

To make your prediction come true, you still have to hope and pray for a win by the Tide. Anything can happen, and I'll make a friendly little wager that Auburn will take that one if you're up to it.

carter08
11-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Wager?

Details first

big daddy russ
11-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Wager?

Details first
Let's let the Downlow decide. What do you say?

GreenMachine
11-12-2006, 12:29 PM
Who would trust his football judgement? :rolleyes:

big daddy russ
11-12-2006, 01:40 PM
Alright Carter, how about this... Under the pic in your sig, you'd have to write "Auburn is daddy and UofH sucks," plus you'd have to put the "AU" Auburn logo in your avatar.

In my sig, I'd have to write "Bama is daddy and A&M sucks" (my two favorite schools are Auburn and TAMU), plus I'd put the Bama logo in my avatar.

They'd have to stay up until the day after the NCAA Championship, January 9. Sound good?

carter08
11-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Deal

big daddy russ
11-12-2006, 08:14 PM
Deal
Sounds good to me.