PDA

View Full Version : So I just picked up NCAA '07 on the 360....

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 04:33 PM
AWESOME.

I had ALOT of drama going on in my life around it's release date and games were not a priority at the time. Since then I ended up getting alot of new games and this one kinda got lost in the shuffle. Before the LH/Cameron game last night I went to Best Buy next to the Lakeline mall in Austin and saw this demo of a game I had completely forgotten about. So for $39.99 I gladly dropped the cash to bring it home to enjoy. I finally played it about 2 hours ago it it BLOWS MADDEN AWAY!!!! The graphics from the 360 are top notch, the control is great and the computer (unlike in Madden) CHALLENGES you! I'm kicking myself for missing out on it after so many months but, better late than never right? The fact that the machine recognizes real names you input on the players is really sweet. I heard the PS2 and regular Xbox versions don't do that so woo hoo to me lolz

Old Tiger
11-11-2006, 04:34 PM
You got xbox live?

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 04:36 PM
yep

check ur pm

Emerson1
11-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
The fact that the machine recognizes real names you input on the players is really sweet. I heard the PS2 and regular Xbox versions don't do that so woo hoo to me lolz
Yes they do