PDA

View Full Version : What a game... How about them RANGERS.

audasmom7
12-08-2002, 12:13 PM
That was one of the best football games I have ever been too...I also have to say thanks to the Sweetwater players and fans. Im sure we will meet again.

RANGERS STILL ROLLING ON...........

Da Mules
12-08-2002, 01:06 PM
I enjoyed every minute of it. Your son played an awesome game; I'm sure you couldn;t be prouder of him and all the Rangers. GO GREENWOOD---BEAT THE BLUE TIGERS---MAKE REGION ONE PROUDER!!

MustangMan
12-08-2002, 04:16 PM
Maybe, AudasMom will answer my question? Do you know what Coach Purser was doing at the end of the game? Was he trying to score again? If so, that was pretty ridiculous on his part. He almost threw the game away. That is pretty weird to put the game in jeopardy trying to score again. All he had to do was take a knee. We were out of timeouts. By the way, your guys played a great game. We wish you all the best. I really appreciate how you guys handled the win. It was a classy game with the exception of the end, whatever Coach Purser was trying to do, I just don't know about all that. That usually comes back to haunt you. A few years ago, one of your administrators wrote a letter about how bad our player and fans were. That really amazes me that Greenwood would see as being good sports. I guess it was just your sole administators poor decision making ability to write a letter like that. Anyway, good luck to you guys. Represent West Texas well.

Ranger Mom
12-08-2002, 04:21 PM
I was going to send you a PM last night - but you aren't set up to receive them. I don't want to talk about what happened 2 years ago in this public forum - but I was there and my daughter (who was only 10) and I had a bad experience ourselves. The GISD administrator was correct in writing his letter. I was one of them who made a complaint!! But that was then and this is now.

Gwoodfan
12-08-2002, 05:22 PM
well i was at that game in 2000 to and it was the worst game i have been to hust because of the crowd..the sweetwater student section was all over on the rangers side..the students were saying things and throwing things at our QB at the time..he was sitting out because of a ankle injury he had the week before..but they said alot of stuff and they were all over the place trying to start fights everywhere...that might have something to do with the letter....

wildstangs
12-08-2002, 05:28 PM
Gwoodfan:
well i was at that game in 2000 to and it was the worst game i have been to hust because of the crowd..the sweetwater student section was all over on the rangers side..the students were saying things and throwing things at our QB at the time..he was sitting out because of a ankle injury he had the week before..but they said alot of stuff and they were all over the place trying to start fights everywhere...that might have something to do with the letter....Gwoodfan good to see you back on the boards. How is your little brother doing these days? Playing any college ball?

wildstangs
12-08-2002, 05:30 PM
Gwoodfan:
well i was at that game in 2000 to and it was the worst game i have been to hust because of the crowd..the sweetwater student section was all over on the rangers side..the students were saying things and throwing things at our QB at the time..he was sitting out because of a ankle injury he had the week before..but they said alot of stuff and they were all over the place trying to start fights everywhere...that might have something to do with the letter....Gwoodfan good to see you back on the boards. How is your little brother doing these days? Playing any college ball?

Gwoodfan
12-08-2002, 05:41 PM
well its good to be back..been around all season..just been reading all the post..brandon is doing great..he is playing semi pro for odessa..at QB and saftey..after the knee thing he got bigger and faster so he is looking forward to playing some more ball...im in austin now so its been hard to get down and watch my rangers but got to see the ballinger game..been keeping up with you guys too and yall had a great season as well..hope to see ya'lls QB play somewhere next year...good luck rangers and keep making west texas proud