PDA

View Full Version : Diboll vs Palestine in 1st round.

mistanice
11-11-2006, 02:10 PM
Diboll beat Carthage at their place 42-15. Diboll scored 35 unanswered points in the last 3 qtrs. Carthage was ranked in the top ten earlier in the season and with the lost of their starting QB, they failed to make the playoffs. This was the last game to be played in their current stadium as they will construct a new one. District 20-3a had Crockett, Diboll, and Rusk with 4-1 records. All teams will share the district championship.

Diboll-Palestine will be played at SFA's Homer Bryce Stadium at 7:30pm Friday.

coach
11-11-2006, 02:14 PM
thats a very intriging game i might have to walk across the parking lot and watch that one.

eagles_victory
11-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by coach
thats a very intriging game i might have to walk across the parking lot and watch that one. ill make the quarter mile walk to that one as well. Its going to be a classic game Palestine reping our district vs Diboll and Moye it should be good

Aesculus gilmus
11-11-2006, 02:22 PM
What would be interesting would be if Diboll and Gilmer matched up in the Division I state championship game, pitting Gilbert Moye, a victim of the UIL's stringent interpretation of its rules in 2005, up against G.J. Kinne, a beneficiary of the UIL's lenient interpretation in 2006.