PDA

View Full Version : CLASS ACT BURNET TEAM/FANS

JMEN84
12-16-2002, 09:34 AM
Thanks to all the Burnet players, coaches, and fans for the time spent in prayer during the evaluation of Corey's injuries. As I looked across the stadium during the time out and saw the concern for our fallen player, it gave me a sense of unity within a country riddled with so much anger and hatred for our fellow man. As I prayed for Corey that night I also gave thanks for such a wonderful display of humanity from the community of the Burnet Bulldogs. Thanks again for your continued thoughts and prayers for our fallen player and his family and teammates.

Sinceraly,
The Bulldogs of Everman

bulldog65
12-16-2002, 11:47 AM
I'll second that!!!

rholl
12-16-2002, 12:58 PM
noticed and appreciated!!!

Thank you Burnet
Everman Alum 85

Chris Hart
12-16-2002, 03:36 PM
Thanks guys, God Bless!

BIG19
12-16-2002, 03:43 PM
I have to agree with Chris, Thanks. But I also have to say that it is just (or at least should be) human nature to worry about a fallen child. As many of you already know, we are trying to do everything we can for Corey and his family, we will continue to help where we can. May God continue to look down on him and give the power to the ones that have their hands upon him while he is healing. May God also continue to look down on the community of Everman as the continue to heal too.

JMEN84
12-17-2002, 02:02 PM
The power of prayer will be the only way we are saved by grace. And thanks to the people of The First Babtist Church of Everman I was informed at the game Saturday that Corey had excepted Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior at a youth revival held there three weeks ago. Though he is experiencing this terrible tragedy I am confident he will use all that happened to him for the furtherness of our Fathers Kingdom. I pray that he will be a great witness to all who want to seek and know where they will spend Eternity! Thanks again to all for all your prayers.

spaniard
12-17-2002, 06:39 PM
JMEN84:
The power of prayer will be the only way we are saved by grace. And thanks to the people of The First Babtist Church of Everman I was informed at the game Saturday that Corey had excepted Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior at a youth revival held there three weeks ago. Though he is experiencing this terrible tragedy I am confident he will use all that happened to him for the furtherness of our Fathers Kingdom. I pray that he will be a great witness to all who want to seek and know where they will spend Eternity! Thanks again to all for all your prayers.man, that is a total answered prayer!! now, we will continue to pray for his recovery and healing, and for his family also. guys, be careful this christmas holiday, and remember the true reason for CHRISTmas. take care and God Bless!!

<><

Chris Hart
12-17-2002, 07:06 PM
JMEN84, I am so glad to hear that Corey was Born Again 3 weeks ago. Hopefully he will have a full recovery, but if he doesn't here on earth, one day he will. Amen, that in itself is comforting!

spaniard
12-20-2002, 12:01 AM
ttt