PDA

View Full Version : Region 1 brackets...

Adidas410s
11-11-2006, 12:19 PM
did anybody else notice that arguably the two top teams in both brackets play in the first round? You have Wylie vs Decatur and Sweetwater vs Argyle.

SORRY SNYDER!!! :mad: ;)

Stownhorse
11-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
did anybody else notice that arguably the two top teams in both brackets play in the first round? You have Wylie vs Decatur and Sweetwater vs Argyle.

SORRY SNYDER!!! :mad: ;)

Wylie and Decatur yeah..thats ashame..both of these schools could go a few rounds deep if not farther..so for them to knock each other out first round kinda sucks..but as for Sweetwater vs. Argyle...i didn't really view them as a threat??...

wildstangs
11-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Wylie/Decatur will ROLL the winner of the top portion of the bracket.

Adidas410s
11-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Wylie and Decatur yeah..thats ashame..both of these schools could go a few rounds deep if not farther..so for them to knock each other out first round kinda sucks..but as for Sweetwater vs. Argyle...i didn't really view them as a threat??...

Argyle is a very good team that has the scheme to frustrate the Mustangs. Plus, they did very well in 2A last year as well. Trust me..they're no slouch.

#1Eaglefan
11-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Sweetwater is a much better team than Argyle is. They will have no problem at all. I say Sweetwater by 21 or 24!