PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill Fans

Old Tiger
11-11-2006, 08:44 AM
After seeing Brian Scott and Jeremy Kerley who were you more impressed with. As for me I played against both of them when they were juniors and Scott was faster and quicker than Jeremy. Jeremy has a better arm than Scott but does now have the weapons at receiver like Scott. So IMO Brian Scott is better than Jeremy Kerley

LH Panther Mom
11-11-2006, 09:16 AM
From the games this year, it's hard for me to compare the two. I saw some similarities and some differences. I certainly can't judge either based on their receivers, since Kerley was 1/10 for 23 and Scott was 1/16 for 16.

Tx Challenge
11-11-2006, 10:17 AM
Both are great players for sure.

I liked the way Scott handled himself on the field. His ability to change directions is about as good as it gets. I know his passing stats in last nights game were not the best, but there were several that IMO should have been caught. At least half? On defense, He seemed to be in every play. I am glad I finally got the chance to see him play. I wish him the best in the future.

Kerley is another superstar. I have always said, he is the best all around player in the CENTEX area. He does it all for Hutto. I have seen him play a lot more than Scott. Either one is worth the price of admission. I would take either.

wimbo_pro
11-11-2006, 10:42 AM
LHPM...I assume all LH players got through the game with no injuries?You guys should be full strength, right?

LH Panther Mom
11-11-2006, 10:52 AM
They're a little banged up, but everbody's good to go! The DB that suffered a mild concussion the first half against Taylor was back last night, which was very good.