PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater who?

buckwheat
09-03-2003, 05:54 PM
Listen up all you mustang whiners. This is going to be a losing season for the Stangs. Suck it up and accept the fact that your team does'nt have a whole lot. I think the water boy is probably your best prospect to make it big. And if you look real hard you might see me at the game come friday night. I like watching a bunch of grown ups cry. Is that why you guys have the red rags, it's for the tears.By the way are there any good sights for 1a schools? I sure would like to piss off some people from Roby and Roscoe. :D

mustang04
09-03-2003, 07:11 PM
dude...y did u even get on.....the only posts u have put up are derrogatory to Sweetwater, man u need to give us some respect, ur probably a person who hasnt ever enjoyed the fun of working w/ teammates to accomplish something, we are a very good team and a respectable one too, when ppl post predictions of how a team might do during the season, they use stats and things like that, but u havent used anything, ur just talkin trash and i aint gonna stoop to your level, grow up a lil man.....now im off my soap box

Gobbla2001
09-03-2003, 07:18 PM
Man, I sure missed all of that smack talk...

The season is finally here...

vet93
09-03-2003, 07:42 PM
Buckwheat is either a person with a personal ax to grind or a "homer" who is trying to stir up the home town emotion so that he can fire up Sweetwater. Either way...it is a bad reason to say what you have been saying about Sweetwater.

mustang04
09-03-2003, 07:43 PM
amen vet93...hey...u have 500!!! congrats

1DAWG
09-03-2003, 07:55 PM
Buckwheat you need to grow up or get off this board. Your post are very child like. Sweetwater has always been a good, respectable football team who will play you a good clean hard fought game everytime. Just to let you know I am a big Wylie fan and we love to play Sweetwater because they are class act. Stop your trash talking about a good bunch of young men who always put together a good team.

mustang04
09-03-2003, 08:25 PM
hey Dawg, thank you for standin up, ic that u are a new one on this site, welcome, and honestly i used to not stand wylie, but ever since i got on here, all i here from their fans is positive stuff, i respect yalls program too

Wbulldogs
09-03-2003, 08:30 PM
hey i play for wylie and theres not ne team in our season i love playin more than sweetwater...cause i can count on there guy to give me all he has all game long...i respect their team alot and they have always had a very respectable program..good luck against graham

go dawgs..#3

mustang04
09-03-2003, 08:39 PM
hey thanx wbulldog...good luck to you too, i cant wait until we play yall...its always a good rivalry, but we both respect each other, thats what makes it so much more fun

Wbulldogs
09-03-2003, 08:42 PM
hey no prob...i cant wait just a few weeks away...but ill worry bout yall later i have snyder friday night wink

go dawgs..#3

wildstangs
09-04-2003, 07:11 PM
vet93:
Buckwheat is either a person with a personal ax to grind or a "homer" who is trying to stir up the home town emotion so that he can fire up Sweetwater. Either way...it is a bad reason to say what you have been saying about Sweetwater.I think you nailed it on the Homer thing Vet. Good observation.

pero chato
09-04-2003, 07:49 PM
I could have sworn that Buckwheat was dead.

oneheartbeat
09-04-2003, 10:00 PM
us mustangs don't care about all of those haters who hate against us we don't talk with our fingers we talk with the screws of our helmets so go ahead and talk your mess it don't bother us a bit

Knightmoon
09-05-2003, 05:46 AM
I think the best medicine for Buckwheat would be to just ignore his existence. Don't acknowledge his ignorance in other words. Quit counter posting to his remarks. I am a Merkel Badger fan, and even I respect the Mustangs. They have a great winning tradition. That is why it means so much to compete with them. District 3-3A is rich in football tradition. Don't let someone like Buckwheat cloud the picture. In my opinion Buttwheat is anal retentive and should be ignored.
Good luck everyone tonight. Let the tradition continue. Win or lose it is a High School football game. As long as the kids have fun and stay healthy, that is the most important thing. Most of those kids will never participate in a college game, much less the NFL. So, remember most of them are playing for the fun of it. As fans, and parents, and friends, support your team and more importantly the kids with respect and dignity no matter what the outcome. Good luck on Football Friday night. Go Badgers-- Whip those Clyde Bulldogs!!!

Bandera YaYa
09-05-2003, 10:31 AM
DITTO!! :)

stangdad 33
09-07-2003, 09:36 PM
hey buckwheat throw on some pads and just see if our kids are a bunch of babies. i am sure they would love to meet you

xlr8tor
09-08-2003, 01:46 PM
I got it, maybe we can get a cage match in the Mustang Bowl. In this corner, Reggie the ham-ster. And in this corner, Buckwheat the mustang hater. Just kiddin. But, your comments are rather immature Buckwheat. You don't have any connection to Buck's resteraunt in Sweetwater by any chance??? Good food. Just my take.