PDA

View Full Version : Does Foxsportnet ever?

Highschoolfan78
11-11-2006, 01:57 AM
Show anything about the good IV teams?

IHS Fan
11-11-2006, 02:06 AM
i don't think they know reg. IV exists.

carter08
11-11-2006, 02:06 AM
good Region IV team?

Thats funny

Highschoolfan78
11-11-2006, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by carter08
good Region IV team?

Thats funny

Bout as funny as all-state being that close to your name

Maroon87
11-11-2006, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78

Church!

injuredinmelee
11-11-2006, 02:24 AM

funniest slam all week.

pirate4state
11-11-2006, 02:35 AM
Bout as funny as all-state being that close to your name :eek: :eek: WOW!! ROFLMAO!! :evillol: :evillol: Oh my!! :D

LH Panther Mom
11-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Well, you have understand how it works, 78. After all the commercial breaks they have to take so that Rick Renner can "fix" his hair, they just run out of time before they get to Region IV. :p

piratebg
11-11-2006, 08:27 AM
I hate hate High School Scoreboard Live. They don't even make the effort to come this far south. Bunch of sorry SOBs :foul:

Old Tiger
11-11-2006, 08:41 AM
good Region IV team?

Thats funny haha very funny

GreenMonster
11-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Well, I know that I have seen some of the Brownsville teams on there so I know they go further south than Corpus. I also know that they have given G-P some love over the past 4 or 5 years because at the time I had no clue where G-P was. I know that out of the Wichita Falls area the highlights that do make the show were already on the local NBC affiliate's Update show. So what I'm getting at is that maybe it isn't the Hish School Xtra guys that aren't showing you any love but rather your local TV station that sends them the video. I'm sure there is a way to contact HS Xtra and find out who the local station is that supplies them with footage so that maybe you can ask them for better coverage.

Emerson1
11-11-2006, 09:33 AM
None of the high school shows are ever that good. The local ABC channel has a HS special on Sunday nights, and they show highlights of nothing but crappy Dallas teams, they pan the stands and there are 20 people in the stands

cdlvj
11-11-2006, 09:58 AM
good Region IV team?

Thats funny

Why would you say that? Cuero is a superior team.

big daddy russ
11-11-2006, 10:07 AM
ROFL.

Channel 10 used to send their highlights, but I don't know if they still do. They usually pick and choose through those highlights. For Cuero, you'd have to talk to the Victoria station.

44INAROW
11-11-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
ROFL.

Channel 10 used to send their highlights, but I don't know if they still do. They usually pick and choose through those highlights. For Cuero, you'd have to talk to the Victoria station.

I don't get the Victoria channel (DIRECT TV :() but I hear they do a good job of covering Cuero - which I am glad, cause we're kinda in "no mans" TV land otherwise.....We're not "South Texas" SE TExas, Houston Area, Central Texas, SA Area" I guess we are CUERO AREA :)

Highschoolfan78
11-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I don't get the Victoria channel (DIRECT TV :() but I hear they do a good job of covering Cuero - which I am glad, cause we're kinda in "no mans" TV land otherwise.....We're not "South Texas" SE TExas, Houston Area, Central Texas, SA Area" I guess we are CUERO AREA :)

haha ya.. we definately are our own area.. I guess we could declare it Region V, and win every year

JT44
11-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Yeah, they covered Cuero more than their own Vipers or Flyers.

I don't think Cuero highlights have been on the scoreboard show all year, I know they posted the LH game but I don't remember if there was video.

but they ALWAYS show the #2 team Gilmer:)

Highschoolfan78
11-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by JT44
Yeah, they covered Cuero more than their own Vipers or Flyers.

I don't think Cuero highlights have been on the scoreboard show all year, I know they posted the LH game but I don't remember if there was video.

but they ALWAYS show the #2 team Gilmer:)

That is true.. poor Vipers don't get any love around here.. haha.. If they'd split up in 3 schools then maybe one could produce a decent team and create a fan base.