PDA

View Full Version : should I skip work tomorrow?

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:49 AM
I'm supposed to go in @ 7:00 til 4:30 but....I really don't feel like waking up in a few hours. Besides, work is totally overrated...I think I should call in and watch Texas.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-11-2006, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
I'm supposed to go in @ 7:00 til 4:30 but....I really don't feel like waking up in a few hours. Besides, work is totally overrated...I think I should call in and watch Texas.

Tell them your herpes are flaring up and that'll get you off for more than just today. ;)

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:51 AM
nah......I already have FMLA anyway so I can miss "legally" and not have any repercussions at all. As for the herpes, it's common knowledge that is under control so they wouldn't believe it.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-11-2006, 01:53 AM
nah......I already have FMLA anyway so I can miss "legally" and not have any repercussions at all. As for the herpes, it's common knowledge that is under control so they wouldn't believe it.

Woah...:eek:

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Tell them your herpes are flaring up and that'll get you off for more than just today. ;)
Or maybe his Streptococcus Pyogenes treatment was do at his personal plastic surgeon's office.:doh:

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:54 AM
sarcasm dude, sarcasm.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-11-2006, 01:55 AM
sarcasm dude, sarcasm.

I know, as was mine, as was mine. I can be sarcastic too, you know.

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:59 AM
well you know....I've known some peeps from Rockdale over the years and you can't ever really put anything past em ;)

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 02:02 AM
well you know....I've known some peeps from Rockdale over the years and you can't ever really put anything past em ;)
Ol' BBDE is cool but he's on a high born of recent world events. I would take everything he says as sarcastic. It's how I survive now. *sigh*:(

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-11-2006, 02:02 AM

Funny, I know some too. Hmm...what do you think the odds are that it's the same ones? I know a few from Cameron, too....