PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley Ready for Play Offs

wimbo_pro
11-11-2006, 01:47 AM
Wimberley rolled over Llano with ease, as expected 42-7. Their performance on both sides of the ball was impressive, but mostly the way the defense performed was VERY encouraging. We have been waiting all year to see them gel, and they did tonight. The offense is just as explosive as they have been all year. Buse was awesome tonight, as well as WR Len Thompson. All in all, they are as prepared for the play offs as we could have hoped. Let's get it on!!!

Highschoolfan78
11-11-2006, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Wimberley rolled over Llano with ease, as expected 42-7. Their performance on both sides of the ball was impressive, but mostly the way the defense performed was VERY encouraging. We have been waiting all year to see them gel, and they did tonight. The offense is just as explosive as they have been all year. Buse was awesome tonight, as well as WR Len Thompson. All in all, they are as prepared for the play offs as we could have hoped. Let's get it on!!!

yay let's get the party started.. hopefully there won't be any party poopers

wimbo_pro
11-11-2006, 10:30 AM
I hope not as well, HighschoolFan. Chances are extremely high that a Cuero/Wimberley Battle will indeed take place in week 3. I cant wait!

Tx Challenge
11-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Good luck to the Texans, Would love to see that Cuero rematch. Maybe this time, it wont be so foggy so we can actually see the game!

wimbo_pro
11-11-2006, 11:06 AM
That fog was the most eerie thing I have personally seen in football. We hope to redeem ourselves this year and leave the field with Cuero's fans with foggy eyes!!

CueroDad2006
11-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
That fog was the most eerie thing I have personally seen in football. We hope to redeem ourselves this year and leave the field with Cuero's fans with foggy eyes!!

Lets just take one at a time,Anything can happen. Lets not forget this is highschool football,and main guys can go down and hurt any week 3 plans.