PDA

View Full Version : Cameron earned it...!!!

CYOEMEN
11-11-2006, 01:27 AM
Wat happened ppl i thought it was goin to be a over score for liberty Hill....???but no cameron held them pertty good....???

LH Panther Mom
11-11-2006, 01:29 AM
Huh???? :confused: :confused:

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:34 AM
*sigh*
disregard.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-11-2006, 01:36 AM
I heard Liberty Hill won 114-3. Can anyone verify this?

LH Panther Mom
11-11-2006, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
*sigh*
disregard.
Well, did you at least understand what he said?

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I heard Liberty Hill won 114-3. Can anyone verify this?

lolz
Liberty Hill simply won by running on the field 30 seconds before the game started and lolzing @ cameron

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:40 AM
*bangs head on desk*

Yeah.....I think basically the point he's trying to make (and it is a good one) is that we played LH a better game than anyone thought we would. Which is all fine. But you know what? WHERE THE $*&@ WHERE ALL YOU CAMERON PEOPLE THIS PAST WEEK???? Hmm.....probably the same place as those people who were leaving the stands early. Oh btw, you guys missed the defensive TD we got to make it a 1 TD difference AND the onside kick we nearly recovered. *shakes head in disgust* Yet these are the same people who curse the coach and yell at the players. Whatever.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-11-2006, 01:42 AM
*bangs head on desk*

Yeah.....I think basically the point he's trying to make (and it is a good one) is that we played LH a better game than anyone thought we would. Which is all fine. But you know what? WHERE THE $*&@ WHERE ALL YOU CAMERON PEOPLE THIS PAST WEEK???? Hmm.....probably the same place as those people who were leaving the stands early. Oh btw, you guys missed the defensive TD we got to make it a 1 TD difference AND the onside kick we nearly recovered. *shakes head in disgust* Yet these are the same people who curse the coach and yell at the players. Whatever.

Hey, you can curse the coaches and still be a supportive fan. :D

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:44 AM
fair enough but not if you're gonna go to just the big games and leave early when you think it's over. Just stay at home and listen to it on the box

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-11-2006, 01:44 AM
fair enough but not if you're gonna go to just the big games and leave early when you think it's over. Just stay at home and listen to it on the box

True that, true that. I personally stand up at every game and yell. A lot.

LH Panther Mom
11-11-2006, 01:50 AM
*bangs head on desk*

I would've been kicking myself all the way back home if I had left then find out the excitement that I missed. Heck, I almost had a heart attack over the stripped ball....sweet play for the Yoemen.

LHMom
11-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Definitely a sweet play for Cameron. Kudos to that kid for just taking the ball right out of Bode's hands.

rundoe
11-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Wheres Milk That Cow!!!!!!! lol

LHPfactory
11-11-2006, 09:54 PM
The fans that stood by YOE were pretty loud.