PDA

View Full Version : LOLZ @ YOU and YOU and you...

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:03 AM
I met another lovely member of this board tonight...it was pretty awesome...cuz I'm awesome... :D :D :D :D

anyways, I turned to BigBrotherHippo tonight and said, "who was right" and he pointed at yours truly :D

cameron- lost
hutto-won

although cameron winning would have been nice for the hippos...but it was a known fact at the beginning that they wouldn't beat liberty hill...

lolz @ that

luff meh

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:06 AM
I LUFF MANDY

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:07 AM
girrrl plz, that I already knew...and everyone else did too

mandy is awesome!
:D

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:08 AM
so uh....what's up with that near choke job from Hutto tonight? You guys leave the starters at home or wha?

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
so uh....what's up with that near choke job from Hutto tonight? You guys leave the starters at home or wha?

dude I dunno...but the ending to that game was as if someone needed to put a big W-T-*insert the letter inbetween E and G on the alphabit here* on the clown who was "running" the show.

just lame.

other than that I like them Taylor boys :D

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:11 AM
huh? What happened?

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:12 AM
huh? What happened?

just crazyness. I met ISL--insert other letters to said name here-- tonight, that pimp was cool!

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:13 AM
ah well...a win is a win. Congrats to u n ur boys

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:15 AM
ah well...a win is a win. Congrats to u n ur boys

lolz I know right
but you shouldn't doubt whatever I say--cuz every predictions I've ever made here as been legit beyond reason.

I'm always right, let's not forget that.

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:16 AM
i'm beginning to learn. However.....you did say last year that you guys would beat us in week 10 and well....we all know how that ended ;)

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:17 AM
i'm beginning to learn. However.....you did say last year that you guys would beat us in week 10 and well....we all know how that ended ;)

yeah...so maybe that prediction was a little premature...I mean...cuz what happened AFTER that? yeah..district what, district who signs were posted everywhere....

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:20 AM
Let's see...you guys play Robinson next week? You never know...y'all might get to play here in my backyard @ good ol (sarcasm) Wildcat Stadium.

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:22 AM
Let's see...you guys play Robinson next week? You never know...y'all might get to play here in my backyard @ good ol (sarcasm) Wildcat Stadium.

oh meh...how I dread that

it's sad really, last home game for-lyfe for me :(
:(

and casey didnt come out...breaks my heart :(

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:24 AM
actually they've remodeled the whole field and it's pretty nice (read my blog on myspace, I completely tear Temple ISD apart)
Astroturf, huge jumbotron, great frito pies...what else do you want?

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:27 AM
actually they've remodeled the whole field and it's pretty nice (read my blog on myspace, I completely tear Temple ISD apart)
Astroturf, huge jumbotron, great frito pies...what else do you want?

incase you've forgotten...I hate cameron

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:27 AM
how dare you say I still live in Cameron. TEMPLE dork.

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:28 AM
how dare you say I still live in Cameron. TEMPLE dork.

Temple. Cameron. Parts of Texas--wherever you reside...I hate it

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:33 AM
Did you get dumped by a guy from Cameron or something? I've yet to understand your as of yet still undetermined hatred for my old school.

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:35 AM
Did you get dumped by a guy from Cameron or something? I've yet to understand your as of yet still undetermined hatred for my old school.

lolz no guy from Cameron is worthy of my time.

I just don't like you...so thus I think my disliking of you has left a nasty stain on a place like Cameron--which doesn't make a difference...both are losers

haha....daaang I'm honest, harsh and pimp all in one

luff meh

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by infamous
lolz no guy from Cameron is worthy of my time.

Hmm......a Cameron girl then maybe? :p

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:37 AM
Hmm......a Cameron girl then maybe? :p

have I not made it clear to you? ANYONE from Cameron= not worthy of my time

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:42 AM
lol
I sense much anger in you young Jedi. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate....leads to suffering LOLZ

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:43 AM
lol
I sense much anger in you young Jedi. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate....leads to suffering LOLZ

LOLZ @ THIS

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:45 AM
Hey I heard Chris Cornell is from Cameron *pfft....pfft....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!* :D

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 01:45 AM
lol
You're a girl?:eek:

girrrl plz, that I already knew...and everyone else did too

mandy is awesome!

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:46 AM
no that's just infamous being infamous

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 01:48 AM
no that's just infamous being infamous
I was wondering from reading your post for 4 years it didn't seem that way.
I do know that infamous is a girl. *blyeck*:D
j/k I don't want to be in your crosshairs.:eek: :p

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:53 AM
yeah she's a chick believe it or not. can't imagine that one being barefoot & pregnant in the kitchen either lol

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:56 AM
mmmm chris cornell is definitely my cup of tea.

and you're not in my "crosshairs" I'm actually a pretty nice cool chick once you put aside all the mean stuff I post...I mean, although IT is considered mean, it's only the bold, honest truth that everyone is too afraid to post about..I mean seriously...

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 01:56 AM
yeah she's a chick believe it or not. can't imagine that one being barefoot & pregnant in the kitchen either lol
If she was ever "barefoot and pregnant" I'm sure she'd use her size 12's to kick-stomp her hubby/boyfriend's butt into female dominion. haha :nerd:

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:57 AM
hahahahaha :(

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 01:58 AM
hey Mandy what's this stuff I heard about Cornell being REALLY GOOD FRIENDS with Neil Patrick Harris & Lance Bass?????

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 02:00 AM
mmmm chris cornell is definitely my cup of tea.

and you're not in my "crosshairs" I'm actually a pretty nice cool chick once you put aside all the mean stuff I post...I mean, although IT is considered mean, it's only the bold, honest truth that everyone is too afraid to post about..I mean seriously...
I am sometimes brutally honest. All that just means is you'll never be "brutally popular".;)

infamous
11-11-2006, 02:01 AM
hey Mandy what's this stuff I heard about Cornell being REALLY GOOD FRIENDS with Neil Patrick Harris & Lance Bass?????

I'm not sure...your relationships with the former two ms. queens of america should pretty much determine what you've "heard"

and besides, Chris Cornell is good friends with Bobby Schneck, inwhich Bobby Schneck is good friends with me--which means Bobby Schneck is AWESOME

I luff the bobby

infamous
11-11-2006, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I am sometimes brutally honest. All that just means is you'll never be "brutally popular".;)

lolz plz..your "honesty" is sugar coated and protected with clear nailpolish.

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 02:04 AM
which you sniff large amounts of

infamous
11-11-2006, 02:05 AM
which you sniff large amounts of

nah...usually when Hutto loses I expect it. Now, Mr. Cameron fan since ya'll have this high/hope in always winning against teams that are clearly much better than you if sniffing clear nailpolish is your remedy for an upset--then kudos to you buddy

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 02:06 AM
nah, usually a nice silver bottle of patron will do it for me ;)

If that doesn't work, I recently found a new shot called a Ukon Jack that will render you unconscience after a few slams....

infamous
11-11-2006, 02:08 AM
nah, usually a nice silver bottle of patron will do it for me ;)

If that doesn't work, I recently found a new shot called a Ukon Jack that will render you unconscience after a few slams....

is this why everyone from/in cameron is an alcoholic?

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 02:10 AM
well generally they tend to start young around 9th or 10th grade being as how there isn't much else to do and parents typically don't care lol
Unless things have changed from when I was in school lol

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 02:10 AM
lolz plz..your "honesty" is sugar coated and protected with clear nailpolish.
Isn't that rock candy you talk about? You are not honest enuf for me...
luf urself...
if attitudes were roses you'd be the goth version of a black one. and a thorn on that one...:p

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 02:12 AM
well generally they tend to start young around 9th or 10th grade being as how there isn't much else to do and parents typically don't care lol
Unless things have changed from when I was in school lol

and pain leads to suffering and suffering leads dwi's :hairpunk:

infamous
11-11-2006, 02:12 AM
Isn't that rock candy you talk about? You are not honest enuf for me...
luf urself...
if attitudes were roses you'd be the goth version of a black one. and a thorn on that one...:p

seriously just stop, your attempts alone are just sad. :P

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 02:17 AM
seriously just stop, your attempts alone are just sad. :P
"brutal"...:D
i will go away from you never to read again... "honest".:evilgrin:
gni young fair child...

infamous
11-11-2006, 02:17 AM
"brutal"...:D
i will go away from you never to read again... "honest".:evilgrin:
gni young fair child...

:o
stop it...I believe I'm developing a crush

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 02:18 AM
:o
stop it...I believe I'm developing a crush

You want I should break his fingers?

infamous
11-11-2006, 02:20 AM
You want I should break his fingers?

what?

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 02:23 AM
lol
nevermind
and on that note, I am retiring for the night. And remember Mandy. oYe > Hippos. Slash > Chris Cornell & most importantly Asian chicks > all the rest

infamous
11-11-2006, 02:24 AM
lol
nevermind
and on that note, I am retiring for the night. And remember Mandy. oYe > Hippos. Slash > Chris Cornell & most importantly Asian chicks > all the rest

let's also not forget....

everything else either worthless or awesome> your existence

ni ni

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 02:25 AM
yes I love you too lol
laters!!

hutex04
11-11-2006, 12:20 PM
i might see you at the game infamous. Ill be in town just in time to take on Robinson. Funny cause Robinson was the school i went to before i moved to hutto years ago. I HATE the rockets and hope we stomp all over them. Plus I got family all from Robinson and a cousin that goes to robinson high too. Actually, you and I visited Robinson one day. Payed a visit to my aunt HAHA

infamous
11-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by hutex04
i might see you at the game infamous. Ill be in town just in time to take on Robinson. Funny cause Robinson was the school i went to before i moved to hutto years ago. I HATE the rockets and hope we stomp all over them. Plus I got family all from Robinson and a cousin that goes to robinson high too. Actually, you and I visited Robinson one day. Payed a visit to my aunt HAHA

haha yeah, wasn't Travis with us that night too??

hutex04
11-11-2006, 03:44 PM
yeah haha in your space ship car

Old Tiger
11-11-2006, 03:44 PM
lolz

infamous
11-11-2006, 03:46 PM
yeah haha in your space ship car

man my outlander is awesome!

hutex04
11-11-2006, 11:48 PM
im assuming you still have it

infamous
11-12-2006, 01:24 AM
of course I still have it--why wouldn't I? I mean, I do blame Jimmy for half of the damage that's been done-- :P

hutex04
11-12-2006, 03:34 AM
damage?! your space car cant possibly recieve damage. Its like the titanic, its unsinkable! or in your case, un badtransmissiononable

infamous
11-12-2006, 01:30 PM
damage?! your space car cant possibly recieve damage. Its like the titanic, its unsinkable! or in your case, un badtransmissiononable

haha it's got a few dings here and there...and thus again I blame Jimmy for everything