PDA

View Full Version : District 30-3A Champs!!

IHStangFan
11-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Congratulations Mustangs! You deserve it. It's been a long time coming. Good luck in the playoffs!!

Cameron Crazy
11-10-2006, 11:38 PM
Nice job Stangs!!

SintonFan
11-10-2006, 11:44 PM
Congratulations to Ingleside on the District Championship. Yall earned it and what can I say? Your team is really really good. I think that your team has a very good shot at the region 4 div. 1 title. Watch out region 4 the Mustangs are big, fast and strong. Well-coached too.:)
At the halftime M&G it was a pleasure to meet Izz and APPantherfan again, I also met
IHSFan and Fish'sMom. Good people all of you and sorry but I was a little shell-shocked at halftime with that interception return fresh on my mind.;)
Again congrats to the Mustangs.:clap:
To my Sinton Pirates, tonight was a tough loss and I know that next week you guys will play lights out. I applaud your effort and tenacity and enjoyed watching all of you tonight.:clap: :)
Have a great week of practice and shock the world next week!!!!:clap: :clap:

IHStangFan
11-10-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Congratulations to Ingleside on the District Championship. Yall earned it and what can I say? Your team is really really good. I think that your team has a very good shot at the region 4 div. 1 title. Watch out region 4 the Mustangs are big, fast and strong. Well-coached too.:)
At the halftime M&G it was a pleasure to meet Izz and APPantherfan again, I also met
IHSFan and Fish'sMom. Good people all of you and sorry but I was a little shell-shocked at halftime with that interception return fresh on my mind.;)
Again congrats to the Mustangs.:clap:
To my Sinton Pirates, tonight was a tough loss and I know that next week you guys will play lights out. I applaud your effort and tenacity and enjoyed watching all of you tonight.:clap: :)
Have a great week of practice and shock the world next week!!!!:clap: :clap: thanks for the words SintonFan. You're a class act.

SintonFan
11-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
thanks for the words SintonFan. You're a class act.
I appreciate the kind words but I'm just a fan.:nerd:

99IHSMustang
11-11-2006, 12:35 AM
I would like to say that meeting some of the Sinton posters and Ingleside posters at half-time was great. I was prould of how sportmanslike both teams played. There was not 1 facemask or late hit call on either side of the ball. In my opinion both teams looked like they gave it there all. I would like to give major props to the Ingleside Offensive and Defensive line. They were creating holes for the RB and QB to run when it was necessary. They were also pass blocking very very well. Defensively we gave up some yards, but that was to be expected because Sinton did have some hoss O linemen and some quick RB's. I want to wish the Pirates good luck on there playoff game next week. I know Ingleside, Sinton, and Orange Grove are going to represent 30-3A very well in the playoffs.

IHStangFan
11-11-2006, 12:37 AM
do we know who won the Yoakum/Palacious (spelling) game yet? This is who Orange Grove will face.

footballgal
11-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Great season for the mustangs thus far! Congratulatios!!:clap:

IHS Fan
11-11-2006, 01:11 AM
it was great meeting everyone tonight. this was probably the cleanest game i've seen all season. great game by both teams. phil hope you see a great game in austin. BG, glad you got to do laundry tonight.

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I would like to say that meeting some of the Sinton posters and Ingleside posters at half-time was great. I was prould of how sportmanslike both teams played. There was not 1 facemask or late hit call on either side of the ball. In my opinion both teams looked like they gave it there all. I would like to give major props to the Ingleside Offensive and Defensive line. They were creating holes for the RB and QB to run when it was necessary. They were also pass blocking very very well. Defensively we gave up some yards, but that was to be expected because Sinton did have some hoss O linemen and some quick RB's. I want to wish the Pirates good luck on there playoff game next week. I know Ingleside, Sinton, and Orange Grove are going to represent 30-3A very well in the playoffs.
That's a good way of putting this game into context. It was a well-played game, especially in the sportsmanship department.:)
I wonder why no-one(hint hint Rita lol) hasn't mentioned what happened at the halftime M&G. It had to be one of the most amazing things(actually the most) I've ever seen at one of those functions. Addy will be proud.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm not gonna say what happened as it is not my job to tell here.:)

IHStangFan
11-11-2006, 01:15 AM
That's a good way of putting this game into context. It was a well-played game, especially in the sportsmanship department.:)
I wonder why no-one(hint hint Rita lol) hasn't mentioned what happened at the halftime M&G. It had to be one of the most amazing things(actually the most) I've ever seen at one of those functions. Addy will be proud.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm not gonna say what happened as it is not my job to tell here.:) did the big kid "IHS Fan" have to choke someone out? :D

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
did the big kid "IHS Fan" have to choke someone out? :D
No lets just say Phil got what he "deserved".:)

pirate4state
11-11-2006, 02:34 AM
I just got home. Sorry, I'm late!! :D

First of all CONGRATS to Ingleside and their community - DISTRICT CHAMPS!!! :clap: While it is bittersweet for us you guys played lights out!! :thumbsup: I know you will represent our district and region well!!! Good Luck in the playoffs. :)

Our kids did their best tonight, Ingleside did a bit better. ;) :D Anyway - only monkey stomping going on was from Ingleside. I know most of you know I was half joking :p with all the trash I was talking this week. hee hee. I'll "man up" and eat my crow. :hairpunk:

Special thanks to Ap Panther Fan for coming out to support us tonight!! Thanks a bunch!!!

It was great to meet everyone tonight at half-time.

I'll have pics available later. I think I will let Adidas handle the "special surprise" from tonight!! :) :devil:

DaHop72
11-11-2006, 02:55 AM
No lets just say Phil got what he "deserved".:) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

big daddy russ
11-11-2006, 08:06 AM
Congrats, boys. It was a long time coming. Only the second district title in 42 years.

And Sinton, it's been a hell of a run. Several trips to the Quarterfinals, one to the State Finals, and (hopefully) one more run. Cuero won't be easy, but they don't play the games on paper.

Good luck.

piratebg
11-11-2006, 08:10 AM
Congrats Mustangs!!! While I may not have been at the game, I did manage to sneak out in time for the M&G. It sounded like the game went good and I wish both teams the best of luck in the playoffs.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Congrats, boys. It was a long time coming. Only the second district title in 42 years.

And Sinton, it's been a hell of a run. Several trips to the Quarterfinals, one to the State Finals, and (hopefully) one more run. Cuero won't be easy, but they don't play the games on paper.

Good luck. Great Win Mustangs, ya'll didnt want to share the District title:( :D Offense looks great for yall , just defense needs to play like they did against a running team of bend but not break as that offense will eventually take over the game. For the Pirates we can expect the same thing from the Gobblers to attack the secondary deep early to open up the rest of the field. Long shot next week but maybe Pirates can pullout a win.

IHStangFan
11-11-2006, 12:19 PM
thanks to you Sinton fans for all of your well-wishes. One question though.....

Where is Sinton94, I thought for SURE he'd be the first one here to say "good job Mustangs" :thinking:

Ingleside Fan
11-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Ingleside Vs Gonzales 730 Friday night wildcat stadium Portland.

Alright Mustangs "Let the Thunder Roll":clap:

99IHSMustang
11-12-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Ingelside Fan
Ingleside Vs Gonzales 730 Friday night wildcat stadium Portland.

Alright Mustangs "Let the Thunder Roll":clap:

Nice... this is going to turn out a lot more peope since its closer.