PDA

View Full Version : Celina losing in the 4th??

WOS87
11-10-2006, 10:55 PM
I just got a score

Whitesboro 9
Celina 6
4th

can't confirm if it's true

Click the link (http://gray.ftp.clickability.com/kxiiwebftp/SB3%20white.htm)

Leopards,class of 75
11-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Celina comes from behind and wins it.

CelinaCatFan
11-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Celina won 34-9.

IHStangFan
11-10-2006, 11:37 PM
WHOA!

Cameron Crazy
11-10-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan
Celina won 34-9. Wow!!! :clap:

CelinaCatFan
11-10-2006, 11:46 PM
It was 6-3 Celina at the Half. While Celina did take the opening kickoff of the 2nd half back for a touchdown, it was called back by penalty. Shortly after, Whitesboro went ahead 9-6 early in the 3rd. Then, Celina outscored Whitesboro 28-0 in the last quarter and 1/2.

mr.leopard man
11-10-2006, 11:53 PM
yep Celina scored a touchdown with about 3 min and then got ball back and rushed to score another to make it look like it wasnt close but whitesboro lead most of the game...

bobcat1
11-10-2006, 11:57 PM
Hats off to Whitesboro. Those kids laid it all out there tonight. :clap: As for Celina, we were flat and the defensive scheme was well executed by Whitesboro in the 1st half. We turned the ball over 4 times I think in the 1st half. Adjustments were made at halftime and focus was adjusted. We needed that I think. 34-9 and we played terrible. I've seen many nights that 34-9 would be good enough for about any team. Celina is different though...........:thinking:

mr.leopard man
11-10-2006, 11:57 PM
It was interesting the kid that moved to Celina in the 5th week of the season for athletic reasons caught a pass in whitesboro territory and got creamed and fumbled the ball... a lil justice for lil ole whitesboro .. after that he didnt come back in the game..

bobcat1
11-11-2006, 12:01 AM
Yea before the game at the concession stand an adult woman and a teenage boy were discussing who had a shot at hurting him first. They acted like the team had it all planned out. I bit my tongue........

It was interesting the kid that moved to Celina in the 5th week of the season for athletic reasons

That statement tells me you are an unimformed idiot.

CelinaCatFan
11-11-2006, 12:02 AM
Truth be told...The player you are referring to moved BACK to Celina. His family moved to Whitesboro last year. We're glad he's back in the community. Good kid, good family.

Athletic reasons...the family never wanted to move away in the first place!

mr.leopard man
11-11-2006, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Yea before the game at the concession stand an adult woman and a teenage boy were discussing who had a shot at hurting him first. They acted like the team had it all planned out. I bit my tongue........

That statement tells me you are an unimformed idiot.

HMM looks like you may get banned .. you might want to read 3# on the rules list...calling people names...and the info i have on the kid was for athletic reasons.. so with that said.. everyone has there opionons

Rabbit'93
11-11-2006, 12:51 AM
bobcat1=arrogant:eek:

34-9 and we played terrible. I've seen many nights that 34-9 would be good enough for about any team. Celina is different though...........

bobcat1
11-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Actually your information is incorrect. I don't think you are supposed to make unfounded accusations against a player on this board MrLeopardman. And just why weren't you watching the Leopards tonight?:rolleyes: I didn't call you a name. I formed an opinion on your statement. :doh:

Arogant Rabbit93. No that wasn't arrogant. I am new to town and I would think 34-9 victory would satisfy some. The outcome was not what I was inferring to. It was the method in which we got there that some will find not satisfying. The more you accomplish, the more that is expected it seems.

JR2004
11-11-2006, 01:41 AM
Hats off to Whitesboro. Those kids laid it all out there tonight. :clap: As for Celina, we were flat and the defensive scheme was well executed by Whitesboro in the 1st half. We turned the ball over 4 times I think in the 1st half. Adjustments were made at halftime and focus was adjusted. We needed that I think. 34-9 and we played terrible. I've seen many nights that 34-9 would be good enough for about any team. Celina is different though...........:thinking:

Sweet Lord you're extremely arrogant and cocky...I'm glad the actual Bobcat fans, and not the bandwagon ones, aren't full of it like that.

kepdawg
11-11-2006, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by mr.leopard man
yep Celina scored a touchdown with about 3 min and then got ball back and rushed to score another to make it look like it wasnt close but whitesboro lead most of the game...

Did Whitesboro lead most of the game?

It was tied after 1.
Celina lead at halftime.
Celina lead after 3.
Celina never trailed in the 4th.

bobcat1
11-11-2006, 08:11 AM
Sweet Lord you're extremely arrogant and cocky...I'm glad the actual Bobcat fans, and not the bandwagon ones, aren't full of it like that.
I am afraid I don't see where what I said was cocky. If it appears that way, I apologize. What I meant was Celina expects better. They drill for perfection. The turnovers in the first half almost did us in. As far as bandwagon fan goes, yes I am on the bandwagon after we moved here. You know it just seems to happen that way when you live in a town. :doh:

I guess maybe you would like for me to be meek and mild? Ain't gonna happen JR2004. Maybe we can meet up at a playoff game this year. What team are you backing? I think once we meet, you will have a different opinion of me.

Kepdawg, you are accurate concerning the scoring. They kicked a 46 yard field goal in the first with the wind that skided across the crossbar. We all cheered the small kicker. He was excited! I was happy for him! #28 Labhart had a long TD run on a draw in the 3rd.

Leopards,class of 75
11-11-2006, 08:41 AM
Who does the Bobcats play next week?

Hansum Stranger
11-11-2006, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
bobcat1=arrogant:eek:

So very true. Esp for someone who just moved to the area.

CelinaCatFan
11-11-2006, 08:54 AM
Not sure about our opponent next week. It will be either Wills Point or Quinlen Ford. I haven't seen their respective scores from last night to know.

From what I understand, regardless of the opponent, it is set up for Friday night in Garland.

Congratulations to Whitesboro's Labhart... I heard the Whitesboro PA state that he rushed for over 4,000 yards in his career. Job well done!

CelinaCatFan
11-11-2006, 09:00 AM
Looks like it's Wills Point vs Celina next week (according to texasprepsextra).

Old Tiger
11-11-2006, 09:10 AM
Celina didn't pre-order rings for nothing! :D Just playing

Leopards,class of 75
11-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Looks like it's Wills Point vs Celina next week (according to texasprepsextra). Thanks!

Owen B
11-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Looks like it's Wills Point vs Celina next week (according to texasprepsextra).
That's incorrect. It will be Quinlan Ford.

Adidas410s
11-11-2006, 10:42 AM
did Whitesboro make the playoffs?

mr.leopard man
11-11-2006, 12:16 PM
Good Luck to Celina in the playoffs.. no one dominated the game in the celina whitesboro game..hats off the kids on both sidelines it was a great game.

turbostud
11-11-2006, 12:33 PM
I am afraid I don't see where what I said was cocky. If it appears that way, I apologize. What I meant was Celina expects better. They drill for perfection. The turnovers in the first half almost did us in. As far as bandwagon fan goes, yes I am on the bandwagon after we moved here. You know it just seems to happen that way when you live in a town. :doh:

We know what you meant. Celina holds themselves to different standards than most teams. Thats why they win. If they dont hold themselves to that standard or fall below that standard then they become just another team. Nothing wrong with what you said.

bobcat1
11-11-2006, 01:46 PM
We know what you meant. Celina holds themselves to different standards than most teams. Thats why they win. If they dont hold themselves to that standard or fall below that standard then they become just another team. Nothing wrong with what you said.
Now that's exactly how I meant it! Thank you. Maybe someday I can put my thoughts in words that don't offend others. Oh well Life goes on and Mickey Mouse is still a big ole rat.

So very true. Esp for someone who just moved to the area. Hey HS, Since you don't think I should talk about Celina since I am new to the area, could you please tell me when the waiting period is over in that mind of yours?

Ranger Mom
11-11-2006, 02:08 PM
This isn't to anyone in particular...but please remember that it is extremely hard to always get across what you mean on a message board.

I find myself second guessing what someone's intentions were all the time.....so I try to not to take offense at any and everything.

I do, however, have to back Bobcat1 up here. Who cares if he just moved to town.....he IS a Celina Bobcat fan now, so what does it matter how long he has lived there??

I'm no bigger (or lesser) fan of the Rangers now than I was 4+ years ago when I first joined this board....I don't see what length of residence has to do with it...especially if you have a kid playing!

bobcat1
11-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Some say I don't have a kid playing because he is just JV. I guess they don't practice with the varsity where they are from. You know when my kid graduates I will still live here and attend the games and root for the Bobcats. Thanks Ranger Mom!;)

BobcatBenny
12-10-2006, 05:37 PM
Just thought I would re-open this thread. It would probably make some hopeful Liberty Hill fans feel better. :D

You still around Daddy D 11?

dogdad
12-10-2006, 05:51 PM
could you please find the Celina-Daingerfield thread from 2002?

BobcatBenny
12-10-2006, 06:26 PM
LOL :D

Sorry, but that was as far back as I could get. That would have been funny though!