PDA

View Full Version : bearcat1

Adidas410s
11-18-2002, 02:23 AM
I keep refreshing my browser but I am still not seeing the 2nd poll. Can you just post in on here?

bearcat1
11-18-2002, 07:56 AM
Adidas410s:
I keep refreshing my browser but I am still not seeing the 2nd poll. Can you just post in on here?I don't know how to put a poll onto the message board.
bc

bearcat1
11-18-2002, 08:07 AM
Adidas410s:
I keep refreshing my browser but I am still not seeing the 2nd poll. Can you just post in on here?Uhm...I think we were talking about 2 different things. I thought you were referring to my poll--as in the thing you vote on---and I think you were talking about the top10 poll. If so then you are correct there is only one and that would be the end of the season poll. Adidas, I don't really refer to any standings or records from the regular season at this time of the year because, this to me is a new season...and I don't see that there could be any true "upsets" at this point, or who should be ranked over whom, etc. I believe at this time of year the seasonal standings must be thrown out the window. When this point of the season rolls around all of the teams are contenders, and pretty much every game could 'go either way". The only way I have found to give due respect & credit to teams that have gotten this far is to not rank anyone...which is why when the 3rd seadon rolls around, you won't see a new top 10 every week from me. Just my own thoughts, I don't speak for the Down-Low staff ..Congrats this week in your game, and sorry about my confusion earlier.
bc