PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Game Speech - Cameron Yoe vs. Liberty Hill

Milk That Cow
11-10-2006, 01:16 PM
Tonight after the game, I will post online the speech that
"inspired" the Cameron Yoe to beat the

big bad Liberty Hill Panthers at their own house.
in front of their own family and friends...
in front of all those babies and children...

They are Ready

They are Willing

They are Able...

CAMERON YOE WILL BEAT LIBERTY HILL FRIDAY NIGHT

As I heard someone say..

"Put Those Words In Concrete And Watch The Cement Dry..."

;)

tiger_94
11-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow

No way.

Bearkat
11-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Tonight after the game, I will post online the speech that
"inspired" the Cameron Yoe to beat the

big bad Liberty Hill Panthers at their own house.
in front of their own family and friends...
in front of all those babies and children...

They are Ready

They are Willing

They are Able...

As I heard someone say..

"Put Those Words In Concrete And Watch The Cement Dry..."

;)

I like this guy. GO YOE GO!!!

44INAROW
11-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Bearkat
I like this guy. GO YOE GO!!!

I think I know who you are - if I say FORD do I have it right?

wimbo_pro
11-10-2006, 04:34 PM

As I heard someone say..

Ummmm....no.

Old Tiger
11-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Ummmm....no. ditto

theyoefnshow
11-10-2006, 05:27 PM
yoe will bring the hammer down!!!
funny how rockdale hates on us even tho most in cameron pull for them when they don't play us.

Old Tiger
11-10-2006, 05:28 PM
yoefnshow...I'm not Rockdale bias and I just look at games as a analyst so to say. :) I'm no homer!

rundoe
11-11-2006, 12:09 AM
Dear Mr. Milk That Cow.

I am waiting to read the speech that you promised to post that "inspired" Cameron Yoe to come to Liberty Hill, and be Ready, Willing, & Able to beat Liberty Hill In their on house, in front of their Momma's and Children.

That really must be some speech since they wern't ready, wern't willing, and wern't able to beat the Panthers. They were ThunderStruck and went home, to their Mom's, defeated, By the Mighty Power of the Panthers.

But like you said "
"Put those words in concrete and watch the cement dry, lol.

I really would like to read the speech though, because I would like to be able to pass it on, so no one ever uses it again, cause it doesn't work!!!!!!!
Liberty Hill Panthers- District Champs!!!
Rundoe, (Waiting on the speech)

LHPfactory
11-11-2006, 12:32 AM
Come on Milk we are waiting on you.

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Thunderstruck? HARDLY. In case you didn't notice, not a SINGLE PLAY did you see Cameron in "awe" of the so called almighty Panthers. We were with you guys from start to finish and you know it. If anything LIBERTY HILL was thunderstruck by only winning 7-6 at the half. You can say what you will but you know that you got all that you wanted out of the Yoemen. Accept the fact that it was an awesome game that COULD HAVE GONE EITHER WAY and take the win with pride instead of arrogance. You all said "nobody from Cameron would be there for the meet & greet if Cameron loses." Guess what? 3 of us stood there and waited and waited,....and nobody showed. But, this game is behind us. It's time for the real season to begin.

LHPfactory
11-11-2006, 12:48 AM
I thaught YOE played a great game. I couldnt make it to the score board, my 4 year old was sleeping in my arms and my 6 and 8 year olds were freezing. They only had thin jackets on. Congrats on YOE for a hard fought game. Congrats to LH for the 18AAA Title. Good luck to yall in the playoffs ( Unless we meet again).;)

footballgal
11-11-2006, 12:50 AM
So what was the final score?

LHPfactory
11-11-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by footballgal
So what was the final score?

28-20 LH

footballgal
11-11-2006, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by LHPfactory
28-20 LH
Wow sounds like it was a great game.

rundoe
11-11-2006, 08:18 AM
Being a rookie here, I go to great efforts to be careful what I post, and I did not say one bad thing about the Yoeman Football Team or their fans.

Everyone from Cameron that I met personally at the games Thursday night and Friday night showed class, to both me and my family.

Their teams played good games. But the scoreboard at the end of the game is the ultimate measure. It is cold hard Friday Night Lights. It may not reflect eveything we as fans see on the field, the sweat, the Refs calls, the hard hits and the disapointments and the great plays. But it is the final measuring tape.

I was responding to "Milk That Cow". And I am still waiting to see the speech. If you post statements like that, you gotta be prepared to back 'em up.

So far, nada.

Still... Waiting On That Speech
Rundoe

LHMom
11-11-2006, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
Thunderstruck? HARDLY. In case you didn't notice, not a SINGLE PLAY did you see Cameron in "awe" of the so called almighty Panthers. We were with you guys from start to finish and you know it. If anything LIBERTY HILL was thunderstruck by only winning 7-6 at the half. You can say what you will but you know that you got all that you wanted out of the Yoemen. Accept the fact that it was an awesome game that COULD HAVE GONE EITHER WAY and take the win with pride instead of arrogance. You all said "nobody from Cameron would be there for the meet & greet if Cameron loses." Guess what? 3 of us stood there and waited and waited,....and nobody showed. But, this game is behind us. It's time for the real season to begin.

This was a close game and Cameron played well, however after watching the LH/Cuero and LH/Wimberley game, I do not view this as a game that "could've gone either way." 1 play away from a 14 point game is different from a few yards/seconds away from a 3-4 point game.

With that said, - great game by all. Good luck to Cameron in the playoffs & CONGRATS to the Panthers!

theyoefnshow
11-11-2006, 11:49 AM
everyone is entitled to their own opinion I suppose. fact is u guys only busted 2 or 3 decent sized runs and ill say it again, it couldve gone either way. its not as if the onside kick was an impossible task. look at bellville. regardless its over and our boys showed that they are made of sterner stuff than anyone here gave them credit for

LHPfactory
11-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
everyone is entitled to their own opinion I suppose. fact is u guys only busted 2 or 3 decent sized runs and ill say it again, it couldve gone either way. its not as if the onside kick was an impossible task. look at bellville. regardless its over and our boys showed that they are made of sterner stuff than anyone here gave them credit for

YOE did play tuff and I respect the heart your kids showed on the grid iron, but the 4 turn overs did keep the game closer than it would have been.

bandera7
11-12-2006, 09:57 PM
sounds like a good game, and I kind of want to hear the speech, because I really didnt think the game was going to be even that close, so the speech probably was a pretty good one. But congrats to LH for the district title, and good luck to both in playoffs.