PDA

View Full Version : Back to Back National Champions

JHS_c/o_06'
11-10-2006, 01:15 AM
THE TEXAS LONGHORNS!

if we win out of course....our destiny is once again in our hands. I just made reservations for the 7th, 8th and 9th in arizona. Just in case.:D

Anyone else up for a road trip?

mchavez
11-10-2006, 01:18 AM
That would be awesome!!! What will the cost be around!!

JHS_c/o_06'
11-10-2006, 01:21 AM
i honestly dont care...lol....im saving starting....oh....tomorrow. Good thing i have a good job that makes good money.

wedo
11-10-2006, 01:24 AM
Im in i got some money saved up!

big daddy russ
11-10-2006, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
THE TEXAS LONGHORNS!

if we win out of course....our destiny is once again in our hands. I just made reservations for the 7th, 8th and 9th in arizona. Just in case.:D

Anyone else up for a road trip?
If UT is out and Auburn is in, let me know. I'll help you unload those reservations.

Adidas410s
11-10-2006, 01:28 AM
Texas isn't in if they win out. I think the inside track would still go to Auburn or Florida...

HM33
11-10-2006, 02:45 AM
Not going to happen.....

big daddy russ
11-10-2006, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
If UT is out and Auburn is in, let me know. I'll help you unload those reservations.
I think Auburn is praying for Arkie to lose to either LSU, Tennesse, or both. Unless the Tigers go to the SEC championship (or at least sniff the West crown), I don't see them making the title game.

This is how I see Auburn making it:

Scenario 1:
-Auburn wins out (of course).
-Arkie loses one of their next three (finish 9-2).
-Florida loses one of their next three (finish 9-2).
-The two meet up in the SEC Championship, Florida wins.
-The voters remember 2004, remember that Auburn is 9-1 in its last ten games against top-ten teams, and send them to Glendale. Florida gets the auto bid to the Sugar Bowl.

Scenario 2 (if this happens, Auburn passes up Texas. They'll have three wins over top-six opponents vs. none for UT)
-Arkie loses two (finishes 8-3).
-Auburn wins out.
-Auburn wins the SEC Championship.

It's a tough road to hoe for Auburn, but it's there. Erik Ainge getting knocked out doesn't help any, but the Razorbacks still have a tough stretch coming up.

RMAC
11-10-2006, 06:09 AM
Wouldn't they have to beat Ohio State or Michigan to win it? Just checking.