PDA

View Full Version : Sinton / Cuero

CueroDad2006
11-09-2006, 11:43 PM
Will this time be a better game?
Will Sinton dair to try and pass this time?
Will Sinton run for more than 100 yards?
Will Cuero have over 500 yards?
Will they both agree to flip for home and home?
How long will it take for Cuero to pull dogs off?

Anyone care to talk about this first round matchup?

pirate4state
11-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by CueroDad2006

:rolleyes: Why don't you let us play our game tomorrow first. You can badger us next week IF we have to face you in the 1st round!!!

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 11:45 PM
no home and home, I believe it's in Victoria next Friday...

Sinton will play a better game this time around I'm sure... we'll see what Cuero does because as planned they're just now starting to peak...

Last time Cuero and Sinton met in bi-district was in '00 at Victoria... my senior season... they beat us 14-7 :(

DaHop72
11-09-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:rolleyes: Why don't you let us play our game tomorrow first. You can badger us next week IF we have to face you in the 1st round!!! But, the question is will you "dair"?:D

pirate4state
11-09-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
But, the question is will you "dair"?:D Yeah...:rolleyes: :hairpunk:

SintonFan
11-09-2006, 11:48 PM

Hey don't you have something better to do right now? Like kick your puppy or make sure your neighbor's lawn is a shade more brown than yours? I mean, half of your total post is about Sinton, right? So how does that make you a "CueroDad2006"? Do all normal Cuero "DADS" fixate on Sinton football? I'm curious as to if they do...:thinking:

DaHop72
11-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Yeah...:rolleyes: :hairpunk: Ok, I dair you to........nm.:devil: :devil:

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Do all normal Cuero "DADS" fixate on Sinton football? I'm curious as to if they do...:thinking:

Yah... they do that while I fixate myself on Bellville... it all works out... we're looking for people to fixate themselves on Liberty Hill...

any takers?

pirate4state
11-09-2006, 11:54 PM

Question #1 - Who knows, but I'm sure you are gonna tell me ad nauseum. :hairpunk: :hairpunk:

Question #2 - I'm not sure what dair is but I know what dare means and that will be up to our coach. Are you worried about us passing? :thinking:

Question #3 - Let me get my magic 8 ball.

Question #4 - No

Question #5 - No. We'll play in Victoria.

Question #6 - I thought you guys were turkeys? Where are you getting dogs??

Question #7 - I'm sure we will be more than happy to accommodate you next week!! :thumbsup:

Have a nice night!

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 11:56 PM
Question #1 - Who knows, but I'm sure you are gonna tell me ad nauseum. :hairpunk: :hairpunk:

Question #2 - I'm not sure what dair is but I know what dare means and that will be up to our coach. Are you worried about us passing? :thinking:

Question #3 - Let me get my magic 8 ball.

Question #4 - No

Question #5 - No. We'll play in Victoria.

Question #7 - I'm sure we will be more than happy to accommodate you next week!! :thumbsup:

Have a nice night!

dair was a joke, a punn if you will... it means dare, as well as dairy... dairy meaning will they have drank enough milk in between here and now to have done their passing game good....
:thinking:

:confused:

SintonFan
11-09-2006, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Yah... they do that while I fixate myself on Bellville... it all works out... we're looking for people to fixate themselves on Liberty Hill...

any takers?
Come on Zimmy you know this idiot is not a dad of a Cuero player, so why feed the fire? We have a game this week, ya know?:nerd:
Ok, if you don't believe me I'll post all his anti-Sinton posts and if it adds up to around his posts for Cuero then I am right, huh? And then you buy me a 18 pack of Coors light.:D :clap:

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 11:59 PM

And then you buy me a 18 pack of Coors light.:D :clap:

damn man you really want some coors light don't you? haha...

did you have your water turned off or something?

SintonFan
11-10-2006, 12:02 AM

Have a nice night!
Did you see where he posted that he was thinking of "pulling off his dog"?
I'd say that says quite a bit...:eek:

CueroDad2006
Hey don't you have something better to do right now? Like kick your puppy or make sure your neighbor's lawn is a shade more brown than yours? I mean, half of your total post is about Sinton, right? So how does that make you a "CueroDad2006"? Do all normal Cuero "DADS" fixate on Sinton football? I'm curious as to if they do...:thinking:

Dude really liked Sinton untill I drove down to watch your coach not even try to win a football game......your own crowd even bood him when all he did was try and run on a team were you had no reason to even try.........it was very boring football.and thats why I love to give you guys a tuff time....your coach that did not even try to win...........all he was trying to do is keep the score as low as he could.

pirate4state
Come on Zimmy you know this idiot is not a dad of a Cuero player, so why feed the fire? We have a game this week, ya know?:nerd:
Ok, if you don't believe me I'll post all his anti-Sinton posts and if it adds up to around his posts for Cuero then I am right, huh? And then you buy me a 18 pack of Coors light.:D :clap: Just use that ignore feature you like so much. I think I'm gonna give it a spin. :D

I don't care if he is a dad of a Cuero player or not. I don't have the equipment to play his game, but you boys knock yourselves out! :thumbsup:

SintonFan
11-10-2006, 12:03 AM
damn man you really want some coors light don't you? haha...

did you have your water turned off or something?
OK, I'll start posting his madness and then you tell me if you should start to think about my 18 pack.:D

pirate4state
11-10-2006, 12:04 AM
OK, I'll start posting his madness and then you tell me if you should start to think about my 18 pack.:D Please don't. Ugh.

CueroDad2006
11-10-2006, 12:07 AM
Sinton..........the truth hurts dont it.....
ask your coach if you guys can work on something other than run right-run left..........it got really old.......hell though in a trick play......
LOL.........

Gobbla2001
11-10-2006, 12:10 AM
OK, I'll start posting his madness and then you tell me if you should start to think about my 18 pack.:D

alright, I buy you an 18-pack of ozarka or coors, and you buy me some patches so I can quit smokin'...

Butkus
11-10-2006, 12:10 AM
ask your coach if you guys can work on something other than run right-run left..........it got really old.......hell though in a trick play......
LOL......... I think ole forrest gumps mama might have sumthin ta say bout this un too.:D

Sounds a lot like that cat guy.

pirate4state
11-10-2006, 12:13 AM
LOL.........

What truth would that be? Laugh it up, coach!! :thumbsup:

SintonFan
11-10-2006, 12:13 AM
Dude really liked Sinton untill I drove down to watch your coach not even try to win a football game......your own crowd even bood him when all he did was try and run on a team were you had no reason to even try.........it was very boring football.and thats why I love to give you guys a tuff time....your coach that did not even try to win...........all he was trying to do is keep the score as low as he could.
Hmmm... ya you still make the case for an ex-rommie. Have you read your own words or are you trying to make sure our own boys just might look ahead to next week. There is no guarantee we might even play you, so what's in it for you? As I said earlier, I've talked to a couple of Cuero Dads and none of them sound like you. You root against our team because we decided to try to start to learn to run block, when that was our biggest weakness last year? AND against the no. 1 ranked team in the state? HOW dare we!!!!! In your eyes, we actually tried to run the football???? HOW dare we!!!!!!!!!!
Look at you own arrogance and if you were honest with yourself you'd know that answer. Leave it be as again I mention our Mighty PIRATES! have a game to play this week. And no one here is ever worried about any Gobblers this week, at all. Respond again and you just prove that you must be in others' spotlight.

pirate4state
11-10-2006, 12:19 AM
Knock yourself out. Get it all off your chest. I don't need to defend what our coaches do or don't do to YOU! I'm sure Sinton Fan will keep you entertained. I just realized that I don't care what YOU think about our little town and our football team.

I feel so much better now!! :D :D

CueroDad2006
11-10-2006, 12:19 AM
good luck this week.........really
I was just sitting here with a friend and told him look how long it takes for all the Sinton people to reply to anything I write about them........It took almost 30 sec. to have 2 reply........now look what I started......
Yall go have fun friday...........and good luck

Butkus
11-10-2006, 12:21 AM
I was just sitting here with a friend :thinking: :thinking: Well heck ole son u have a friend. Will wonders never cease. Must be ur magnetic personality.:rolleyes:

SintonFan
11-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Seen both teams play,
I'll go with Ingelside 38-13
Just want injury free,want Sinton at there best come first round.

HUNT?.........LIKE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS?
I WOULD HOPE SO IN A 6 TEAM DISTRIC
GOOD LUCK

BEEN A LONG TIME THAT A SINTON TEAM WAS TALKING ABOUT OR WONDERING IF THEY WERE EVEN GOING TO BEAT A NOT SO GOOD AP TEAM........WERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD TIMES GONE....

No dude can careless about Mathis or Sinton,Just had a friend at the game and he called it in to me.........Trust me dude could never hate a solid,great,top-ranked,unbeat,well coached team like you have down there........LOL

Like I said last week,"This will be a short season for Sinton this year"
Friggin Sinton Stalker! A former Mathis poster who happens to live around Cuero. Fascinating.:D
I have tons more I can post here. I never even hit the tip of the iceberg.

Gobbla2001
11-10-2006, 12:25 AM
Can Sinton bring their fajitas to the game??? maybe???

Hey man can we have a tail-gater there or is Victoria just that anti-football?

luvhoops34
11-10-2006, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
I think ole forrest gumps mama might have sumthin ta say bout this un too.:D

Sounds a lot like that cat guy.

Noooo it's the gene pool police for ol cuero dad...:D

SintonFan
11-10-2006, 12:29 AM
I was just sitting here with a friend and told him look how long it takes for all the Sinton people to reply to anything I write about them........It took almost 30 sec. to have 2 reply........now look what I started......
Yall go have fun friday...........and good luck
You just will keep it up(to prove my earlier point). You ARE a former rommie, keep it up. You have no credability at all, in here or elsewhere. Nice work to "expose" yourself. "now look what I have started" you say. It seems your own arrogance blinds you. You really don't mean "good luck" to Sinton now do you? You are just trying to save some face. Idiot!

HM33
11-10-2006, 02:42 AM
I think it will be a good game, but Cuero will pull it out. Could be like back in '04 when we played them two times in one season :). I go to school with a guy from Sinton (James V.) and I still tease him about that lol.

District303aPastPlayer
11-10-2006, 05:31 AM
no home and home, I believe it's in Victoria next Friday...

Sinton will play a better game this time around I'm sure... we'll see what Cuero does because as planned they're just now starting to peak...

Last time Cuero and Sinton met in bi-district was in '00 at Victoria... my senior season... they beat us 14-7 :(

we shut ya'll out, 14-0 :)

rodeo-rider
11-11-2006, 12:21 PM
just read this thread and I laughed through the whole thing...who does this CueroDad think he is...once again giving those Cuero folks a bad name...why does he want to be hatin' on Sinton...heck , they made the playoffs... hope to get a chance to see the game , should be a dandy...good luck to both teams and CueroDad, get a life ...:hand:

piratebg
11-11-2006, 12:30 PM
I'd like to say that I'll be making the trip, but seeing as how I had to use deceit/deception just make it to the M&G last night, I'm not going to get my hopes too high.

gobbler grad
11-11-2006, 12:42 PM
I wouldn't miss it for the world...should be another great Sinton/ Cuero match-up...:thinking:

GreenMachine
11-11-2006, 12:59 PM
I don't know who this cuerodad is and don't care. Don't even care what he says, but it keeps the board interesting and ya'll responding. I like some trash talk to keep the board, like I said, interesting. If everybody was hugging, kissing and patting each other on the back this site would be BORING. Let each say what they like and if you don't like it, don't respond. Personally, if Cuero plays like they did against Gonzales, it won't be a game. If they play like they did last night against Goliad, we still win by 2 td's.

CueroDad2006
11-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
I don't know who this cuerodad is and don't care. Don't even care what he says, but it keeps the board interesting and ya'll responding. I like some trash talk to keep the board, like I said, interesting. If everybody was hugging, kissing and patting each other on the back this site would be BORING. Let each say what they like and if you don't like it, don't respond. Personally, if Cuero plays like they did against Gonzales, it won't be a game. If they play like they did last night against Goliad, we still win by 2 td's.

That is all I have been trying to say people........It will not even be a good game.Why bother with the trash talk Sinton......just be happy you get to play one more week right?.....lol
Like I said a few weeks ago..............Were have all the good times gone in Sinton..........3rd in distric.........Get the round balls ready want be much long

CueroDad2006
11-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Friggin Sinton Stalker! A former Mathis poster who happens to live around Cuero. Fascinating.:D
I have tons more I can post here. I never even hit the tip of the iceberg.

How far off was I on that score I predicted last week?.........lol
38-12
not to far off was I???????
31-6

JT44
11-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Cuero let it all out with the play calling against Gonzales and blew the game open. Against Goliad it was the conservative sweeps, traps and screens.
Reeve still doesn't want to pull out all the stops until he knows a team has a very legitamite shot to keep the game close. Sorry sinton fans but the speed puts Cuero ahead easily and will stop the Sinton run.
My humble opinion is a conservative game again but Cuero will still pull of a win by 20.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-11-2006, 02:24 PM

Will this time be a better game?The odds are Sinton Defense is nowhere near it was the first 2 weeks of the season. D line is missing some starters and they are not getting penatration like they were in the first two games of the year. 1st meeting DB's had difficult time stopping the long pass which was Cueros offense that night. So unless Sinton Coaching comes up with a scheme to defend the long pass and avoid the big plays then could be a GOOD GAME.

4th game of the year Sinton went to using the shotgun and 3 or 4 wideouts and have done that alot. The offense has improved each week but still lacks a speedy runner that can break a big gain. But in this game if defense can stop the big plays then the offense can mix the run and pass and try control the clock.

Will Sinton run for more than 100 yards?Yes since they open it up and the line has improved they have been running the ball better, nothing big just long drives.

dont think they got much yds first time, but i think Sinton D is not where it was in the start of the season. Only one team got even 400+ on Sinton this year and that was PLC with over 500 yds. I dont think they get that but it wont matter if Cuero still wins.

How long will it take for Cuero to pull dogs off? Depends, i know its a given they will attack deep right from the start like Ingleside did and often to open up the whole field. if they hit on those long passes then it could be over quick. If some inc passes and Cuero not on there game then Sinton hangs around and the dogs could be the underdog pulling out a win.

Good luck to both teams and we fans know its a big mismatch but as long as the Sinton players feel they can step it up come playoff time and give it their best is all we pirates fan can expect from them.

pirate4state
11-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Will this time be a better game?The odds are Sinton Defense is nowhere near it was the first 2 weeks of the season. D line is missing some starters and they are not getting penatration like they were in the first two games of the year. 1st meeting DB's had difficult time stopping the long pass which was Cueros offense that night. So unless Sinton Coaching comes up with a scheme to defend the long pass and avoid the big plays then could be a GOOD GAME.

4th game of the year Sinton went to using the shotgun and 3 or 4 wideouts and have done that alot. The offense has improved each week but still lacks a speedy runner that can break a big gain. But in this game if defense can stop the big plays then the offense can mix the run and pass and try control the clock.

Will Sinton run for more than 100 yards?Yes since they open it up and the line has improved they have been running the ball better, nothing big just long drives.

dont think they got much yds first time, but i think Sinton D is not where it was in the start of the season. Only one team got even 400+ on Sinton this year and that was PLC with over 500 yds. I dont think they get that but it wont matter if Cuero still wins.

How long will it take for Cuero to pull dogs off? Depends, i know its a given they will attack deep right from the start like Ingleside did and often to open up the whole field. if they hit on those long passes then it could be over quick. If some inc passes and Cuero not on there game then Sinton hangs around and the dogs could be the underdog pulling out a win.

Good luck to both teams and we fans know its a big mismatch but as long as the Sinton players feel they can step it up come playoff time and give it their best is all we pirates fan can expect from them.

:clap: :clap: GREAT POST!! :)

GOFOR2
11-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

you're alright District303aPP.

GOFOR2
11-11-2006, 08:20 PM
That is all I have been trying to say people........It will not even be a good game.Why bother with the trash talk Sinton......just be happy you get to play one more week right?.....lol
Like I said a few weeks ago..............Were have all the good times gone in Sinton..........3rd in distric.........Get the round balls ready want be much long

You're the moron who started the trash talking. And you ask where all the good days have gone? Well, it wasnt but a few years ago that you were experiencing the same scenario. So maybe you know the answer to your question. Its called cyclical. You have ups and you have downs. Where were you when Burnet and Sinton were playing for the Regional Championship 2 and 3 years ago.

JT44
11-11-2006, 08:52 PM
I don't mean to be a smart off but 2 years ago Cuero was beating Sinton in the Alamodome and three years ago losing to Wharton in bi-district

but before that yeah we were down for about 2-3 yrs

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 08:55 PM
I don't want everyone to be hugging or kissing. I WAS pointing out how CueroDrab does nothing but post against Sinton. This idiot claims he was a fan of Sinton until this season's game(in which Sinton is rebuilding). That doesn't add up at all. CD is entitled to his own opinion and dangit I'm gonna give mine in response to what obviously is someone talking out of both sides of their a$$. The Sinton "dogging" the whole season is un-deniable and he claims to have a rational reason for this. I called him on it plain and simple.
I'm sure this is gonna be fun week no doubt.;)
Now you Pirates go out and have your best week of practice ever!!!!:) :clap: :)

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by JT44
I don't mean to be a smart off but 2 years ago Cuero was beating Sinton in the Alamodome and three years ago losing to Wharton in bi-district

but before that yeah we were down for about 2-3 yrs
I don't mean to be a smart aleck myself but I think we have never played Wharton. And Sinton played in the regional final 3 years ago too.:D
Oh well, that was yesteryear, the time is NOW!:clap:

JT44
11-11-2006, 09:02 PM
I don't mean to be a smart aleck myself but I think we have never played Wharton. And Sinton played in the regional final 3 years ago too.:D
Oh well, that was yesteryear, the time is NOW!:clap:

Cuero was losing to Wharton

SintonFan
11-11-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by JT44
Cuero was losing to Wharton
Oops I misunderstood. Did yall lose to them in the playoffs? I must have missed that. Bummer dude.:(

Gobbla2001
11-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

offensively

Our punter punted the ball down to the Sinton two... the ball was soon on the Sinton one... then the ball was soon on the ground in the endzone, then Cuero recovered it... 7-0...

then we lost 14-7...

GOFOR2
11-11-2006, 09:21 PM
dang.

44INAROW
11-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Oops I misunderstood. Did yall lose to them in the playoffs? I must have missed that. Bummer dude.:(

2003 - lost to Wharton by a field goal, 2004 Lost to AW by a field goal, 2005 lost to Hutto by a field goal...... I think field goals in the last 10 seconds should be OUTLAWED :D

CueroDad2006
11-11-2006, 11:32 PM
I don't want everyone to be hugging or kissing. I WAS pointing out how CueroDrab does nothing but post against Sinton. This idiot claims he was a fan of Sinton until this season's game(in which Sinton is rebuilding). That doesn't add up at all. CD is entitled to his own opinion and dangit I'm gonna give mine in response to what obviously is someone talking out of both sides of their a$$. The Sinton "dogging" the whole season is un-deniable and he claims to have a rational reason for this. I called him on it plain and simple.
I'm sure this is gonna be fun week no doubt.;)
Now you Pirates go out and have your best week of practice ever!!!!:) :clap: :)

That is why we are all on here I read all the sinton crap on this site for years to all the other teams yall beat up on.....its payback big boy.....hell Ill even buy you dinner after just to meet you big boy....you game?

carter08
11-11-2006, 11:33 PM
That is why we are all on here I read all the sinton crap on this site for years to all the other teams yall beat up on.....its payback big boy.....hell Ill even buy you dinner after just to meet you big boy....you game?

years???

Former ROMee?

gobblerfan02
11-11-2006, 11:46 PM

I was just sitting here with a friend and told him look how long it takes for all the Sinton people to reply to anything I write about them

I think we all know what you and your friend were doing before you started posting on this thread!!!

:smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

:D

CueroDad2006
11-11-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
I think we all know what you and your friend were doing before you started posting on this thread!!!

you know her ask her

gobbler grad
11-11-2006, 11:50 PM

ROFL...:thumbsup:

htowntransplant
11-12-2006, 12:02 AM
sinton and cuero = first round match??!!

ummm okay :)

SintonFan
11-12-2006, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by carter08
years???

Former ROMee?
It's gotta be a former ROMmee(Schumacher, I think). He got on here for a few weeks last year when he was PO'd he didn't start over Kyle and then was ROMmed.
I agree carter08, with what this fool keeps putting in his mouth I'd suspect he has run out of tasty socks a long time ago(A true foot n mouth syndrome).:nerd:
And CD... I'll take you up on the offer for dinner(when someone says they buy dinner, the other person gets to choose, it IS a written rule). You buy, so I get to choose where to eat. Like PPHSfan said along time ago, you need to get an "estimate" before I eat. I am after all "a big boy". lol

SintonFan
11-12-2006, 12:24 AM

So are you saying that this is the ROMmee who was from Houston? Sweet!:devil:
j/k ;)

Gobbla2001
11-12-2006, 12:24 AM
So are you saying that this is the ROMmee who was from Houston? Sweet!:devil:
j/k ;)

wouldn't put it past her

CueroGobblers
11-12-2006, 10:46 AM
I have been waiting for this one since last week. I knew that Sinton wasn't going to beat Ingleside. They deserve to win the title for 30-3A congrads Mustangs. Now, Sinton won't stop Cuero this week. Cuero is peaking right now. Sinton couldn't even stop Inglesides passing game what makes you think that they can slow down the Gobblers. Sinton will score but not til like the 4th quarter.LOL!!! Cuero lets show Sinton that this time we're going to run it down there throat!!!!:mad:

gobbler grad
11-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Sinton will give Cuero a good game...and yes, they will have to stop the passing game and i'm sure they're preparing for that this week...good luck to both teams, and Friday, hurry up and get here...i'm ready for some playoff football...

GOFOR2
11-12-2006, 12:06 PM
what are you so ticked about?
just get through watching some of the Cuero-Sinton film from archives or what? take a chill pill. act like you've been there.

GOFOR2
11-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by CueroGobblers
I have been waiting for this one since last week. I knew that Sinton wasn't going to beat Ingleside. They deserve to win the title for 30-3A congrads Mustangs. Now, Sinton won't stop Cuero this week. Cuero is peaking right now. Sinton couldn't even stop Inglesides passing game what makes you think that they can slow down the Gobblers. Sinton will score but not til like the 4th quarter.LOL!!! Cuero lets show Sinton that this time we're going to run it down there throat!!!!:mad:

what are you so ticked about?
just get through watching some of the Cuero-Sinton film from archives or what? take a chill pill. act like you've been there before.

pirate4state
11-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
Sinton will give Cuero a good game...and yes, they will have to stop the passing game and i'm sure they're preparing for that this week...good luck to both teams, and Friday, hurry up and get here...i'm ready for some playoff football... I'm hoping Sinton can give Cuero a good game. It is a huge task, but stranger things have happened. ;) :D When was it that Cuero was ranked #1 and Port Isabel pulled off the upset??? :thinking: Hoping for a repeat of THAT!! :p

GOOD LUCK SINTON PIRATES!!!

piratebg
11-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Personally, I love wathing Sinton/Cuero games. I don't care if they are one sided or nail biters because both teams have such respect for each other. The overall atmosphere is incredible and the fans are some good people. Win or lose, these games are always enjoyable in some way. And if the Gobblers knock the Pirates out of the playoffs(notice I said if :D ) I will cheer Cuero and Ingleside the rest of the way.

GreenMachine
11-12-2006, 12:34 PM
I'm hoping Sinton can give Cuero a good game. It is a huge task, but stranger things have happened. ;) :D When was it that Cuero was ranked #1 and Port Isabel pulled off the upset??? :thinking: Hoping for a repeat of THAT!! :p

GOOD LUCK SINTON PIRATES!!! Sometimes Christmas comes early....not this Friday though :D Go Gobblers! :clap:

pirate4state
11-12-2006, 12:35 PM
Sometimes Christmas comes early....not this Friday though :D Go Gobblers! :clap: You never know, you just never know!! :p :D

GreenMachine
11-12-2006, 12:38 PM
You never know, you just never know!! :p :D Don't make me go there :D

pirate4state
11-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Personally, I love wathing Sinton/Cuero games. I don't care if they are one sided or nail biters because both teams have such respect for each other. The overall atmosphere is incredible and the fans are some good people. Win or lose, these games are always enjoyable in some way. And if the Gobblers knock the Pirates out of the playoffs(notice I said if :D ) I will cheer Cuero and Ingleside the rest of the way. Same here. Two great programs going at it. Who would have thought that we'd be here when we were 1-4?? A shot to upset the #1 team. Let's hope for a clean & injury free game. Both teams have been plagued with injuries all year don't need anymore.

GreenMachine
11-12-2006, 12:43 PM
I will agree that the teams respect each other and there are pretty good fans on both sides :)

sinfan75
11-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Cuero wins big in this one. Just ain't the Pirates year this time.

pirate4state
11-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Cuero wins big in this one. Just ain't the Pirates year this time. warm us up first :eek: ;) Where were you Friday???

sinfan75
11-12-2006, 12:53 PM
At work. Why?

pirate4state
11-12-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
At work. Why? We were all looking for you at half time. :D

sinfan75
11-12-2006, 01:00 PM
got in about 8:30 stopped and had a couple Buds then went home. Long week.

gobblers?
11-12-2006, 05:42 PM
It's gotta be a former ROMmee(Schumacher, I think). He got on here for a few weeks last year when he was PO'd he didn't start over Kyle and then was ROMmed.
I agree carter08, with what this fool keeps putting in his mouth I'd suspect he has run out of tasty socks a long time ago(A true foot n mouth syndrome).:nerd:
And CD... I'll take you up on the offer for dinner(when someone says they buy dinner, the other person gets to choose, it IS a written rule). You buy, so I get to choose where to eat. Like PPHSfan said along time ago, you need to get an "estimate" before I eat. I am after all "a big boy". lol

first of all i never once expected to start over kyle...thats ridiculous for you to even say that...so how about you talk what you know and keep my name out of your mouth

JT44
11-12-2006, 06:22 PM
I'm hoping Sinton can give Cuero a good game. It is a huge task, but stranger things have happened. ;) :D When was it that Cuero was ranked #1 and Port Isabel pulled off the upset??? :thinking: Hoping for a repeat of THAT!! :p

PI won on penetrations in a tied game, Sinton will actually have to outscore Cuero. I don't think they can get more than 16 pts on Cuero's D.

SINTON81
11-13-2006, 12:54 PM
Sinton by 7. Never give up. Never,never give up.:cool: :cool:

GreenGobbla
11-13-2006, 02:09 PM
cuero by 17

footballgal
11-13-2006, 03:15 PM

1 9 9 4 - I remember it well! :D

Gobbler Fan
11-13-2006, 03:24 PM
Remember the ALAMO------------DOME :D

Cuero is just to much for Sinton this year . Gobblers by 21

last 2 games total scores Cuero 60
Sinton 0
:p

Phil C
11-13-2006, 03:27 PM
The Dome is gone. Sinton by 6! Go Pirates!

ol country boy
11-13-2006, 03:28 PM
I have to go with the Cobblers on this one.

JT44
11-13-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Remember the ALAMO------------DOME :D

Cuero is just to much for Sinton this year . Gobblers by 21

:p

that game was crazy, Sinton had Cuero on the ropes in Cuero on homecoming that year. Cuero was winning at least by 3td's and Sinton came back to within 7 in the fourth.
I thought they had all the confidence to win that game in the dome. but after Tre Gray's Td run on the quick out pass and he left the two sinton db's on the ground, the sinton defense pretty much knew they weren't going to hang that time around.

nexfan
11-13-2006, 04:39 PM
I think Sinton and Cuero hate one another about as much as Tina hated Ike!! That being said, with my 7 years of well paid college intelligence, gotta go with the Gobblers... its to damn close to Thanksgiving for Sinton to have a chance! In the month of the turkey... Cuero 52 Sinton 6!

carter08
11-13-2006, 04:42 PM
I can't believe i'm going to say this, but

Sinton has a slim possiblity of winning this game

and win they shall

Sinton 21 Cuero 20

mustang68
11-13-2006, 04:43 PM
dair was a joke, a punn if you will... it means dare, as well as dairy... dairy meaning will they have drank enough milk in between here and now to have done their passing game good....

:confused:
You like John Kerry should not attempt jokes:D

Highschoolfan78
11-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by nexfan
I think Sinton and Cuero hate one another about as much as Tina hated Ike!! That being said, with my 7 years of well paid college intelligence, gotta go with the Gobblers... its to damn close to Thanksgiving for Sinton to have a chance! In the month of the turkey... Cuero 52 Sinton 6!

52 wont happen because they play very conservative after having the league.. 42 at most.. not saying it will happen..should be 35-7 or somethin like that

nexfan
11-13-2006, 04:45 PM

and win they shall

Sinton 21 Cuero 20

With that bold prediction you just lost all credibility you had with me in picking the Columbia vs. Bellville outcome!

GreenMachine
11-13-2006, 04:46 PM

and win they shall

Sinton 21 Cuero 20 There you go again :rolleyes: Every week everyone has a slim chance to win. :thumbsup:

nexfan
11-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
52 wont happen because they play very conservative after having the league.. 42 at most.. not saying it will happen..should be 35-7 or somethin like that

But there playing Sinton!! No love there!! If Cuero is getting into the 50's it will be Friday. I have no bias for either team but if you cant beat the Snadcrabs you dont get to beat the Gobblers. And I dont care what anyone has to say..... they are still Calhoun!

carter08
11-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Calhoun is a 4A team
Calhoun made the playoffs
Sinton is 3A
Sinton made the plaoffs

nexfan
11-13-2006, 04:56 PM
Calhoun is a 4A team
Calhoun made the playoffs
Sinton is 3A
Sinton made the plaoffs

You just dont get it do you!

carter08
11-13-2006, 04:58 PM
This years Calhoun team was not the same as years past.
Calhoun is a very improved team who actually made the playoffs.

nexfan
11-13-2006, 05:06 PM
Man, you still dont get it!! I know what "A" Calhoun is. I know they are 8-2. I know they made the playoffs. But Sinton lost to Calhoun. Get It!!

carter08
11-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Columbia lost to St. Pius
Bellville lost to Barbers Hill
Wharton lost to Barbers Hill

Does that mean they can't win in Round 1

Gobbla2001
11-13-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by mustang68
You like John Kerry should not attempt jokes:D

IT wasn't a joke, genius, it's the freaking truth...

You guys have Sweetwater/Snyder, we have Sinton/Cuero, leave our threads alone :mad:

Gobbla2001
11-13-2006, 05:24 PM
Calhoun is a decent team, but though Sinton has a good defense they couldn't stop a QB who has rushed for damn near 1700 yards... He's their threat, he's like 6'2 220 pounds or something and is quick, very hard to stop... but that was earlier this year, as was Cuero's 29-0 victory over Sinton earlier this year... this week is a new season, and I expect different results... whether they're bad or good results I will not say, but I know

infamous
11-13-2006, 05:26 PM
meh
eh
bleh
cheh

Gobbla2001
11-13-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by infamous
meh
eh
bleh
cheh

are you ever gunna speak any language besides dumbass???

:kiss: :inlove:

infamous
11-13-2006, 05:31 PM
are you ever gunna speak any language besides dumbass???

:kiss: :inlove:

I knew you'd understand me <3

Gobbla2001
11-13-2006, 05:33 PM
I knew you'd understand me <3

eech
peech
pooch
cooch
dooch

infamous
11-13-2006, 05:34 PM
eech
peech
pooch
cooch
dooch

I'm not sure I'll be able to hang out with you this weekend, considering you'll be busy with your pooch dooching your cooch

Gobbla2001
11-13-2006, 05:38 PM
I'm not sure I'll be able to hang out with you this weekend, considering you'll be busy with your pooch dooching your cooch

okay, totally sure I don't know as much as you'll ever screw up now...:eek:

CueroGobblers
11-13-2006, 06:02 PM
Cuero is going to be too much for Coach Mitchell's Pirates!! The Pirates had a tough non district, they had some key injuries and once the district started they started to get it togethe. Ingleside's game brought them down. Sinton this hasn't look good at all. Not like other years before. Where there just dominating like throught the air or on the ground. Can yall tell me what sinton can do against Cuero's D? Honestly, yall think that Sinton is just going to run all over Cuero right now? I don't think so. Hey sinton fans , your team did make the playoffs this year but honestly yall don't look good coming in, especially against the #1 team in 3A!!! I talked to a few folks from Sinton this past week and I was asking what they thought about this weeks game against Cuero? And you know what they said " Man, thats it lets get ready for basketball season. Anyways, as least show up to support those PIrates. Cuero bu 35 points.

Gobbla2001
11-13-2006, 06:05 PM
ah hell...

SintonFan_inAustin
11-13-2006, 06:20 PM
Cuero is going to be too much for Coach Mitchell's Pirates!! The Pirates had a tough non district, they had some key injuries and once the district started they started to get it togethe. Ingleside's game brought them down. Sinton this hasn't look good at all. Not like other years before. Where there just dominating like throught the air or on the ground. Can yall tell me what sinton can do against Cuero's D? Honestly, yall think that Sinton is just going to run all over Cuero right now? I don't think so. Hey sinton fans , your team did make the playoffs this year but honestly yall don't look good coming in, especially against the #1 team in 3A!!! I talked to a few folks from Sinton this past week and I was asking what they thought about this weeks game against Cuero? And you know what they said " Man, thats it lets get ready for basketball season. Anyways, as least show up to support those PIrates. Cuero bu 35 points.

I am sure the fans that have been following the pirates this year even when things look bad in middle of season with alot of players missing from a thin roster. Sinton offense has improved but they still young on the line and mental mistakes have stopped alot drives. Sinton line has some big boys that have gotten better and if defense can stop the big plays then maybe sinton can give Cuero a good game. Cuero scouts know Sinton is going to pass(as they were jotting down the plays sinton pass on) and will gear up to stop that first. This year Pirates are not to far off from playing a great game if they can avoid mental mistakes and breakdowns on defense.

Gobbla2001
11-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
This year Pirates are not to far off from playing a great game if they can avoid mental mistakes and breakdowns on defense.

it's because of the fajitas... I saw a couple of the players eating 'em during timeouts... the trainer would bring 'em water, they'd take the bottle, take the top off and dump out a fajita or two... start chowin' down... shoulda drank some water...

in all honesty I think Sinton's gunna be a lot better this week... Cuero better hit that high gear and get rid of those penalties that hurt 'em last week...

pirate4state
11-13-2006, 06:46 PM
Why is the #1 team in the state so freakin' concerned about us if we are down? Why are some of your "fans" obessessing? This should be a no brainer, right?? :rolleyes: I mean, really?? All bow down to the Mighty Gobblers!

Gobbla2001
11-13-2006, 06:48 PM
I mean, really?? All bow down to the Mighty Gobblers!

FINALLY a Sinton fan says it... THANK YOU, that's all we wanted...

pirate4state
11-13-2006, 06:49 PM
FINALLY a Sinton fan says it... THANK YOU, that's all we wanted... Happy to oblige!! :thumbsup:

Gobbla2001
11-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Happy to oblige!! :thumbsup:

well it is greatly appreciated by all of us here in the Holy City...

pirate4state
11-13-2006, 06:51 PM
well it is greatly appreciated by all of us here in the Holy City... Reminds me of another team that needs constant stroking. :rolleyes: :hairpunk:

Gobbla2001
11-13-2006, 06:53 PM
Reminds me of another team that needs constant stroking. :rolleyes: :hairpunk:

come on now, you weren't thinking of stroking, you're thinkin' 'bout smoking...

I remember the dazed and confused signature...

sweetwater07
11-13-2006, 06:53 PM
i'll laugh if Sinton wins this one in revenge for the regular season

Gobbla2001
11-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i'll laugh if Sinton wins this one in revenge for the regular season

I'll just go ahead and laugh at that right now...

pirate4state
11-13-2006, 06:56 PM
come on now, you weren't thinking of stroking, you're thinkin' 'bout smoking...

I remember the dazed and confused signature...

:smoker: :smoker: Just keep livin ... L-I-V-I-N

pirate4state
I'll just go ahead and laugh at that right now...

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Gobbla2001

love them redheads...

Tweeder215
11-13-2006, 07:33 PM
I'm gonna pick Cuero but I have to cheer for Sinton.

44INAROW
11-13-2006, 08:11 PM

Gonna have a party at the "moon tower" after the game :D

Mean Green Fan
11-13-2006, 09:04 PM
Cuero will win this game but it will be a much better game than the first one:smoker:
Maybe the New Olive Garden will open up on 463 before friday:)

pirate4state
11-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Gonna have a party at the "moon tower" after the game :D check ya later ;)

CueroDad2006
11-13-2006, 10:00 PM

Finally someone see's the same thing now as i have tried to tell everyone all year.......Sinton will have a very short season,Got to hand it to you though,(It lasted one week longer than I predicted).
People lets get off this Sinton trash talk....lets start talking about who is going to be there round 2 3 4 5 the first round is just like a preseason game,lots of guys get to play friday.

wannabgobbler08
11-13-2006, 10:12 PM
Cuero wins and in a BIG way!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-13-2006, 10:15 PM
Finally someone see's the same thing now as i have tried to tell everyone all year.......Sinton will have a very short season,Got to hand it to you though,(It lasted one week longer than I predicted).
People lets get off this Sinton trash talk....lets start talking about who is going to be there round 2 3 4 5 the first round is just like a preseason game,lots of guys get to play friday.

yea so where do u think the Gobblers will play on a friday or saturday for the State Championship. Hope its not to cold then it be more like football weather. Do u think the other team even know whats going to hit them when the Gobblers take the field for the state title game. Good luck proud cuero dad of 2006, will u be a bandwagon dad and only support the gobblers this year or u be cuero fan 2007 next year. enjoy all other gobbler fans good luck this friday but we might needed more.

CueroGobblers
11-13-2006, 10:15 PM
Say CueroDad, Sinton isn't going to give it up that quick but after a couple of series against Cuero there going to figure out that this is a different Cuero team from week 2, I think thats when they played. Say do you know if we're going to be home or visitors? I would like to see Cuero wearing that home jersey. I'm surprise Coach Reeves didn't decide to play at 8 they way he was doing last year. I had to book hotels last year after some games. I know that Cuero is going to win this one just as long as its injury-free. Well the winner between these two teams (CueroGobblers) there going to have to play the winner between Raymondville (6-4) and Rio Hondo (9-1)!!!

nexfan
11-13-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey country of Cuero.... What was ya'lls toughest, closest game this year? Who was the best team ya'll played? I am just curious!!! And please dont say Sinton.

CueroDad2006
11-13-2006, 10:22 PM
Say CueroDad, Sinton isn't going to give it up that quick but after a couple of series against Cuero there going to figure out that this is a different Cuero team from week 2, I think thats when they played. Say do you know if we're going to be home or visitors? I would like to see Cuero wearing that home jersey. I'm surprise Coach Reeves didn't decide to play at 8 they way he was doing last year. I had to book hotels last year after some games. I know that Cuero is going to win this one just as long as its injury-free. Well the winner between these two teams (CueroGobblers) there going to have to play the winner between Raymondville (6-4) and Rio Hondo (9-1)!!!

Can anyone tell us about those two teams? Or will we have one more preseason game?

Gobbler Fan
11-13-2006, 10:22 PM
Without a doubt LH was the best game Ive witnessed in quite a while .

One game at a time Gobblers . Take care of the Pirates Friday Night !

CueroGobblers
11-13-2006, 10:23 PM
It was Liberty Hill tough game!!!!

Gobbler Fan
11-13-2006, 10:24 PM
All you want to know about either team is on this forum ....http://www.rgvsports.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

CueroDad2006
11-13-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by nexfan
Hey country of Cuero.... What was ya'lls toughest, closest game this year? Who was the best team ya'll played? I am just curious!!! And please dont say Sinton.

I would say Liberty Hill.......they will win region 3 d-2

wooden bear
11-13-2006, 10:25 PM
Palacious.

gobbler grad
11-13-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by wannabgobbler08
Cuero wins and in a BIG way!

glad to see you post, wannabgobbler...:clap:

gobblerfan02
11-14-2006, 12:36 AM
I would say Liberty Hill.......they will win region 3 d-2 I sure hope there aren't any looming buffaloes reading this thread...cuz if I'm not mistaken, wouldn't LH have to beat Giddings in R3???

If that game were to happen, it would be over quick, don't know who would win, but the rushing yards in that game should be off the charts!

LH Panther Mom
11-14-2006, 07:07 AM
I sure hope there aren't any looming buffaloes reading this thread...cuz if I'm not mistaken, wouldn't LH have to beat Giddings in R3???

If that game were to happen, it would be over quick, don't know who would win, but the rushing yards in that game should be off the charts!
Giddings? :doh: China Spring is first. :p

pirate4state
11-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
All you want to know about either team is on this forum ....http://www.rgvsports.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi :confused:

Old Tiger
11-14-2006, 02:30 PM
go sinton!

GreenMachine
11-14-2006, 03:05 PM
Cuero takes this one. Sinton will put up a good 1st quarter fight, but realistically, Cuero has too many weapons. Ace wasn't playing then and he is a legitimate threat to "take it to the house" everytime he touches the ball. In fact, we have a lot of players that can "take it to the house". Kyle, Fabian, Stefon, Ace, Cory, Quincy, Tre, etc. With the injuries we have had, a lot of kids have stepped up, which makes our depth larger than it has been in years. Sorry Sinton, Cuero has too many "playmakers" and are too much for ya'll this year. :)

pirate4state
11-14-2006, 03:09 PM
Cuero takes this one. Sinton will put up a good 1st quarter fight, but realistically, Cuero has too many weapons. Ace wasn't playing then and he is a legitimate threat to "take it to the house" everytime he touches the ball. In fact, we have a lot of players that can "take it to the house". Kyle, Fabian, Stefon, Ace, Cory, Quincy, Tre, etc. With the injuries we have had, a lot of kids have stepped up, which makes our depth larger than it has been in years. Sorry Sinton, Cuero has too many "playmakers" and are too much for ya'll this year. :)

Well there you have it!! No need to show up boys!! http://beachofstone.com/forums/images/smilies/pirateinhat.gif Thank you & good night! :clap:

Old Tiger
11-14-2006, 03:10 PM
GO SINTON GO!

GreenMachine
11-14-2006, 03:17 PM
Well there you have it!! No need to show up boys!! http://beachofstone.com/forums/images/smilies/pirateinhat.gif Thank you & good night! :clap: Man you are sensitive. I spoke up for my team and you get bent out of shape :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
11-14-2006, 03:18 PM
Pirates will roll up a Gobbler fatty and smoke em

pirate4state
11-14-2006, 03:18 PM
Man you are sensitive. I spoke up for my team and you get bent out of shape :rolleyes: LMAO!! I simply responded. Who is sensitive?? :thinking:

GreenMachine
11-14-2006, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Pirates will roll up a Gobbler fatty and smoke em Don't think so :p

SintonFan
11-14-2006, 03:24 PM
Awwwww man...
Thank you guys for all the Sinton love.:inlove: :clap:
No doubt Cuero has more weapons and the Sinton "D" is incredibly banged up. WHO CARES. They still have to play the game. I do think Sinton has a good chance but they are gonna have to play their best game this year. Nothing is impossible. Practice hard this week Pirates and SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

GreenMachine
11-14-2006, 03:30 PM
Man I forgot, when I was making my predictions I forgot that our "weapons" have track speed, which is different from football speed. I take it all back :D

pirate4state
11-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Man I forgot, when I was making my predictions I forgot that our "weapons" have track speed, which is different from football speed. I take it all back :D Yes, please don't make that mistake again!! GAH!

GreenMachine
11-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Aw Sinton folks, I am just "hacking" on ya'll. I really respect the program ya'll have down there. Just happens to be a "down" year and we are on a roll.

pirate4state
11-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Aw Sinton folks, I am just "hacking" on ya'll. I really respect the program ya'll have down there. Just happens to be a "down" year and we are on a roll. Hey, no worries. Really. You guys have had down years too.

GreenMachine
11-14-2006, 03:47 PM
Hey, no worries. Really. You guys have had down years too. Yea, been through those :(

Old Tiger
11-14-2006, 03:55 PM
SINTON WILL BE THE BANDERA THIS YEAR!!! SORT OF

44INAROW
11-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Mean Green Fan

Maybe the New Olive Garden will open up on 463 before friday:)
don't you know getting out of that parking lot is going to be a fun thing.......:rolleyes:

greenpride
11-14-2006, 07:13 PM
Sinton will play with a lot of pride but will come up short against Cuero. The Pirates have been fighting for their playoff lives for the last 3 weeks and have survived, making the playoffs. Cuero has to remain focused and start driving towards the ultimate goal of a football championship. Last 2 years have been heartbreaking for the kids as well as the fans. Let's get this thing going and take care of business. Gobblers by 3 td's and stay healthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sintonfanseguin
11-14-2006, 08:56 PM

Don't Forget 1990. When Sinton UPSET the #1 ranked team in STATE.........THE CUERO GOBBLERS 34-7 at Tuloso-Midway. That's the year Sinton lost 15-14 to Crockett in the State-Semi's.:clap: :clap: :clap:

crabman
11-14-2006, 10:09 PM
Last year at the Alamodome 31-0

This year in Sinton 29-0

I see a trend..... Cuero 27-0

Unscored on by Sinton in the last 8 quarters of football.

SintonFan
11-14-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by crabman
Last year at the Alamodome 31-0
That wasn't last year.:eek: Don't make me "sense" a trend.:D
HAVE A GREAT WEEK OF PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE MIGHTY PIRATES!!!!!!!!!
SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :) :) :clap: :clap:

sintonfanseguin
11-14-2006, 10:23 PM
Sinton is just having an off year!!! Where were yall from 1999-03, When WE were dominating!!! THE GOBBLERS WERE SCARCE!!!

TAMUGRAD
11-14-2006, 10:24 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by crabman
[B]Last year at the Alamodome 31-0

Oops, that was 2004 when your boy was playing. Bet it just seems like last year. Boy how time flies.

SintonFan
11-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Gonna have a party at the "moon tower" after the game :D
Are ya gonna have shrimp gumbo and stuff like that? I might have to turn down CueroDads "offer" then.:D

gobblerfan02
11-15-2006, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by sintonfanseguin
Sinton is just having an off year!!! Where were yall from 1999-03, When WE were dominating!!! THE GOBBLERS WERE SCARCE!!! Actually, in 1999, we were playing in the state title game against Aledo and lost a heartbreaker 14-7, was inside the 5 yd line twice and didn't score, dang Option!!!

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 12:07 AM
Interesting fact

gobblerfan02
11-15-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Interesting fact congrats on your 10000th post tiger!

Old Tiger
11-15-2006, 12:25 AM
congrats on your 10000th post tiger! http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54929 REFER HERE!

SintonFan
11-15-2006, 12:25 AM
congrats on your 10000th post tiger!
He's got a "Rick James" thread devoted to it.:D

pirate4state
11-15-2006, 12:46 AM
Actually, in 1999, we were playing in the state title game against Aledo and lost a heartbreaker 14-7, was inside the 5 yd line twice and didn't score, dang Option!!! Well according to the UIL archives it was 1998. Link (http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/archives/football/champions.html) ;)

piratebg
11-15-2006, 09:48 AM
Good luck on Friday, Pirates. I'll be home hoping for the best. :)

maroonpunt
11-15-2006, 10:31 AM
Cuero will not win state this year, they were better the last two years and got beat at the end......geeeezzzzz, who sits back and lets an 80 yard drive beat you with a field goal with the same play and never stack the line or blitz a backer for the mid line knowing the qb was gonna keep it and run inside the tackle...put the dt in a 2, slant him outside, tighten fs to about 5 yards, play a 7 on the side of the two and shoot ilb backer through a gap.....you have it all covered and slb makes play.....or fs is there for a short gain...there was no passing just running to the stong side so take a chance instead of just sit back and get stroked all the way down field,,,if it happend agains AW, I would sure have a plan so that it would not happen again...over rated on tradition....will not make it as far as last year.....great year though and nothing to be ashamed of as a player......now the ones leading the players should be a little ashamed for the endings of the last two seasons...

GreenMachine
11-15-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by maroonpunt
Cuero will not win state this year, they were better the last two years and got beat at the end......geeeezzzzz, who sits back and lets an 80 yard drive beat you with a field goal with the same play and never stack the line or blitz a backer for the mid line knowing the qb was gonna keep it and run inside the tackle...put the dt in a 2, slant him outside, tighten fs to about 5 yards, play a 7 on the side of the two and shoot ilb backer through a gap.....you have it all covered and slb makes play.....or fs is there for a short gain...there was no passing just running to the stong side so take a chance instead of just sit back and get stroked all the way down field,,,if it happend agains AW, I would sure have a plan so that it would not happen again...over rated on tradition....will not make it as far as last year.....great year though and nothing to be ashamed of as a player......now the ones leading the players should be a little ashamed for the endings of the last two seasons... So, who do you coach with all this vast knowledge you have?

maroonpunt
11-15-2006, 11:15 AM
man i have a great team i put together on madden 06 and i have a fantasy league that is kicking butt....i will coach one day...i played for a good staff in high school, and i was a defensive player and i spent alot of time with our dc who is now the head coach, and have spent time learning from people so that when i do get the chance i will be ready to help a staff out somewhere.... so if i can notice this stuff with my limited back ground think what others notice who know lots more than me.... and these are just my own humble opinions and i am free to do that in this great country and by no means mean any harm...just pointing what I see and to some i may be an idiot but be careful cause this idiot may be coaching your kid one day,,,very soon.

GreenMachine
11-15-2006, 11:31 AM
man i have a great team i put together on madden 06 and i have a fantasy league that is kicking butt....i will coach one day...i played for a good staff in high school, and i was a defensive player and i spent alot of time with our dc who is now the head coach, and have spent time learning from people so that when i do get the chance i will be ready to help a staff out somewhere.... so if i can notice this stuff with my limited back ground think what others notice who know lots more than me.... and these are just my own humble opinions and i am free to do that in this great country and by no means mean any harm...just pointing what I see and to some i may be an idiot but be careful cause this idiot may be coaching your kid one day,,,very soon. Man if you have a great madden 06 and fantasy league team that definitely qualifies you :rolleyes: I don't always agree with what the coach does, but how do you know what he called. Basically, the kids still play the game. I agree the last 2 years the teams were very good, but so is this year's team. Very capable of winning state. I like the coaching staff we have and feel they do an excellent job. Who knows, maybe with all your video game football skills you may coach someday and somebody can point out all of your mistakes.

GreenMachine
11-15-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by sintonfanseguin
Sinton is just having an off year!!! Where were yall from 1999-03, When WE were dominating!!! THE GOBBLERS WERE SCARCE!!! How many titles did ya'll win while ya'll were dominating? :thinking:

maroonpunt
11-15-2006, 11:41 AM
i totally agree that everyone is a coach...that is the only thing that scares me about my new job at this time next year...but it comes with the territory and i will have to accept it just as any coach does now a days....its all in fun and the world is as competitive now as it has ever been and everyone, i mean everyone hates to lose......good luck and i do hope cuero brings the title back down to region 4.....with the other two that should of been there from the last two years...:) ;) :hand: :D :rolleyes: :eek:

GreenMachine
11-15-2006, 11:50 AM
i totally agree that everyone is a coach...that is the only thing that scares me about my new job at this time next year...but it comes with the territory and i will have to accept it just as any coach does now a days....its all in fun and the world is as competitive now as it has ever been and everyone, i mean everyone hates to lose......good luck and i do hope cuero brings the title back down to region 4.....with the other two that should of been there from the last two years...:) ;) :hand: :D :rolleyes: :eek: You are right about the competitiveness. Remember that it is about the kids and that you will help them in things other than football. You will help with life's lessons and they will possibly seek out advice from time to time. Anyway, thanks for the well-wishes for this year's team, and although the last 2 years, the teams' were more than capable.....that's football.

gobble_up03
11-15-2006, 02:41 PM
just for everyone's info, because i know i was wondering last night, the Cuero Record said that the Gobblers will be visitors...Sinton will be home Gates open at 6

KingRob
11-15-2006, 03:05 PM
Cuero just too strong...

Survey says:

CUERO - 37
SINTON - 6

LET'S GO CUERO!!

pirate4state
11-15-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by gobble_up03
just for everyone's info, because i know i was wondering last night, the Cuero Record said that the Gobblers will be visitors...Sinton will be home Gates open at 6 Cool, thanks for the info!!

Gotta get a meet & greet going!! :)

piratebg
11-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Is there going to be a web or local radio broadcast of the game on Friday???

gobble_up03
11-15-2006, 03:14 PM
for the past coupla games it's been broadcast on 100.9 out of victoria i think...

gobbler grad
11-15-2006, 04:38 PM
for the past coupla games it's been broadcast on 100.9 out of victoria i think...

you are correct...:thumbsup:

Corn Cob
11-15-2006, 05:52 PM
I hate to get those Sinton fans all fired up, but this one won't even be close. I say Cuero by 30-40 points!

Disclaimer: This doesn't mean I hate Sinton. It's just the way I see it. So please Sinton fans, don't rip me apart now! I actually picked y'all to beat Ingleside. Boy was I wrong!

CueroGobblers
11-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Man if you have a great madden 06 and fantasy league team that definitely qualifies you :rolleyes: I don't always agree with what the coach does, but how do you know what he called. Basically, the kids still play the game. I agree the last 2 years the teams were very good, but so is this year's team. Very capable of winning state. I like the coaching staff we have and feel they do an excellent job. Who knows, maybe with all your video game football skills you may coach someday and somebody can point out all of your mistakes.

Say maroonpunt, I would whoop ur *** on Madden 06!!! Do you play online cuz thats where I play. With the big boyz!!! Maybe we should set it up thats if you play online. Let me know.

GreenMachine
11-16-2006, 07:54 AM
for the past coupla games it's been broadcast on 100.9 out of victoria i think... Joe and Grandpa, the best duo this side of Nursery :thumbsup:

SintonFan
11-16-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Corn Cob
I hate to get those Sinton fans all fired up, but this one won't even be close. I say Cuero by 30-40 points!

Disclaimer: This doesn't mean I hate Sinton. It's just the way I see it. So please Sinton fans, don't rip me apart now! I actually picked y'all to beat Ingleside. Boy was I wrong!
You can take that corn cob pipe and stick it
***** *** *** **** *****.:D
j/k man.:devil:
Sinton IS gonna have to play much better than they did against Ingleside.
GO PIRATES!!!!!!!
SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :) :) :clap: :clap: