View Full Version : Wylie/Comanche

NDFootball
11-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Thoughts and predictions?

Adidas410s
11-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Wylie 35
Comanche 7

Sandifer plays the starters long enough to keep his starters fresh and then empties the benches...

wyliegrad04
11-09-2006, 10:32 PM
42 - 3 ... I know absolutely nothing about Comanche, just taking a guess at the score. I don't even know what their mascot or anything is ... maybe I should find all this out before the game.

Who all is gonna be there?

thewyliefan
11-09-2006, 10:36 PM
yea i would think sandifer would try to get as many seniors to play as possible and just so theres no dumb injuries to the startes late in the game.

exbulldog06
11-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by wyliegrad04
42 - 3 ... I know absolutely nothing about Comanche, just taking a guess at the score. I don't even know what their mascot or anything is ... maybe I should find all this out before the game.

ill be at this game and i think the score will be 35-7

go bulldogs

pero chato
11-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by wyliegrad04

With a name like Comanche....they can only be the Indians, and they are. Not too long ago they used to whip Wylie regularly sorta like Ballinger did.
Wylie should win this one, I'll go with 35-7. Should be a large crowd at the last home game and the weather is supposed to be nice, too. I'm there!

thewyliefan
11-09-2006, 11:54 PM
i really dont remember a time comanche used to "whip" wylie.....maybe my mind has slipped since it happened

NDFootball
11-10-2006, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
i really dont remember a time comanche used to "whip" wylie.....maybe my mind has slipped since it happened

Wylie had a tough time with them when my brother-in-law played for Wylie, Wyliefan. I wouldn't say whip though. Wylie would usually win even though Comanche was a tough opponent.