PDA

View Full Version : Dell customer support stinks

jason
11-09-2006, 06:39 PM
i just had to yell at apu so he would give the phone to somebody who speaks what is somewhat coherent english, so he gave the phone to a chinese lady....

good grief....

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

luvhoops34
11-09-2006, 06:42 PM
I feel your pain. Been there done that several times. It's amazing how Dell customer support brings out the best in people.:D

big daddy russ
11-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by jason
i just had to yell at apu so he would give the phone to somebody who speaks what is somewhat coherent english, so he gave the phone to a chinese lady....

good grief....

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Amen.

jason
11-09-2006, 06:47 PM
it has led me to this http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1263/beerns9.gif

big daddy russ
11-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by jason
it has led me to this http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1263/beerns9.gif
I don't know if it Dell specifically that led me to that, but they definitely accelerated the process.

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 06:55 PM
I hate when you get someone you can't understand and you got to ask them 'huh,' 'what,' and 'sir/mam' infinity times.

Ranger Mom
11-09-2006, 07:22 PM
When they answer the phone..Herro, my name is ALBJDMADUYAKII...I just hang up!!

I hate Dell's anyway...I am forced to work on one at my job, but I would NEVER purposely own one!!

big daddy russ
11-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I hate Dell's anyway...I am forced to work on one at my job, but I would NEVER purposely own one!!
I've never seen that many consecutive consanants in a name before. But that's Dell customer support for you.

Ranger Mom
11-09-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I've never seen that many consecutive consanants in a name before. But that's Dell customer support for you.

LOL!! Just thinking about it made me go a little heavy on the keyboard while I was typing!!!

We do have a guy in South Texas who pumps for us whose last name is: KOLODZJCIECYK:D

jlwzz
11-09-2006, 07:30 PM
i feel your pain i have bought two for the girls and will never buy them again :doh:

i dont need a slurpee server :clap:

SintonFan
11-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by jlwzz
i feel your pain i have bought two for the girls and will never buy them again :doh:

i dont need a slurpee server :clap:
lol
Whenever you get mad just tell them "Thank you, come again!" in that Indian accent made popular by Slime Q Slime Dog(Or from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle). It always gets to them.;)

luvhoops34
11-09-2006, 10:22 PM
LOL!! Just thinking about it made me go a little heavy on the keyboard while I was typing!!!

We do have a guy in South Texas who pumps for us whose last name is: KOLODZJCIECYK:D

What's scarey is I know how to pronounce that.....:D Is he from Karnes County?

SintonFan
11-09-2006, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
What's scarey is I know how to pronounce that.....:D Is he from Karnes County?
I was thinking San Patricio County.:D

luvhoops34
11-09-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I was thinking San Patricio County.:D

He's from Yorktown in Dewitt County. There's a whole nest of them in that area.

Blastoderm55
11-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Crazy. I've never once had a problem with a Dell that I've sold through my store or kept for personal use. I'll cross my fingers and hope it never happens.

Txbroadcaster
11-10-2006, 12:59 AM
It is not just Dell..almost ALL the top companies outsource their phonebanks now.

Blastoderm55
11-10-2006, 01:00 AM
All except HP supposedly. At least that's what they're advertising.

SintonFan
11-10-2006, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
All except HP supposedly. At least that's what they're advertising.
I've talked to HP techs and they are Pakistani...

Blastoderm55
11-10-2006, 01:07 AM
Like I said. Recent. :) Barely saw the ad yesterday. Probably just BS anyway. Just Arabs named Michael and Kate. :p

Txbroadcaster
11-10-2006, 01:20 AM
yea I had my battle with HP support..the key with them is right when they answer just say this is a level 2 call and they transfer you to an American phone bank

big daddy russ
11-10-2006, 01:32 AM

Is it pronounced Kuh-low-gee? There was a guy that graduated with IHStangFan who had the same (at least I think it was the same) last name. Hell, I couldn't have spelled it if I tried.

pirate4state
11-10-2006, 02:00 AM

I hate Dell's anyway...I am forced to work on one at my job, but I would NEVER purposely own one!! LOL! What I like is them saying "Herro, my name is ALBJDMADUYAKII, but you can call me John" LMAO!! Yeah, that's a big help buddy!!