PDA

View Full Version : Toyota in Nascar...

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 01:32 PM
next year Toyota will be in Nascar...

I cannot wait to hear all of the "dad-gum asian foos gettin up in our binnis they need to get out of amurica" comments...

this is gunna be funny...

what is even more funny?

The Toyota cars will be the only ones on the track that are actually MADE IN THE USA...

IHStangFan
11-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
next year Toyota will be in Nascar...

I cannot wait to hear all of the "dad-gum asian foos gettin up in our binnis they need to get out of amurica" comments...

this is gunna be funny...

what is even more funny?

The Toyota cars will be the only ones on the track that are actually MADE IN THE USA... LOL!! how true is this!!

Toyota will more than likely dominate and youre "real Amurikins" will spew the "made in America" crap.......and you are absolutely right.....what does "made in America" mean these days?? Ford...chances are it was built in Mexico, GM/Chevy.....Canada, etc. All Hondas sold in America are made in America by Americans, same for Nissan Titan, Toyota Tundra, etc.

Good post! :)

handNthedirt
11-09-2006, 01:50 PM
while there is nothing stock about a stock car...they have strict requirements which keeps the racing close, and even closer at the two restrictor plate tracks. it will depend on who they get to drive the toyota cars...if it's a good ol boy who is already in the cup, or busch series, the fact that toyotas are on the track will probably go virtually unnoticed, imo...now if they bring in Wong Sop Choy, we're probably going to have some problems.

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Waltrip will have two Toyota teams I think... whoever the dude is that won the series back in '98 or '99 will be the driver... driver with clout I forget I don't pay attention to nascar... Jarrett maybe???

IHStangFan
11-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
while there is nothing stock about a stock car...they have strict requirements which keeps the racing close, and even closer at the two restrictor plate tracks. it will depend on who they get to drive the toyota cars...if it's a good ol boy who is already in the cup, or busch series, the fact that toyotas are on the track will probably go virtually unnoticed, imo...now if they bring in Wong Sop Choy, we're probably going to have some problems. right you are.....but let me clarify, when I said "dominate" I wasnt really refering to the fact the Toyotas would run off and leave the field....I was thinking more of durability of the Toyota engines and whatnot. Your post also pushes me to ask....who do ya think they WILL get to drive? That is going to be interesting!

Adidas410s
11-09-2006, 02:10 PM
I laughed today when I was reading Edmunds review of the 07 Silverado and they said "it's kinda sad that the Made In America truck is actually from Canada! ;)"

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 02:16 PM
"It'sss jussst notttt rightttttttttttttt"

Can't wait to bug the hell out of a coworker about it tomorrow... I'm pretty sure he'll be crackin' me the hell up with his NASCAR conservatism... I'm sure all I have to do is ask "so what do you think about Toyota and NASCAR?" and he'll be pissed all day...

IHStangFan
11-09-2006, 02:23 PM
"It'sss jussst notttt rightttttttttttttt"

Can't wait to bug the hell out of a coworker about it tomorrow... I'm pretty sure he'll be crackin' me the hell up with his NASCAR conservatism... I'm sure all I have to do is ask "so what do you think about Toyota and NASCAR?" and he'll be pissed all day... LOL. "ole ** Man Chu in the Takihondaki # 2 car...it just doesnt have a NASCAR ring to it"

I can hear him too, and I dont even know him!

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan

I can hear him too, and I dont even know him!

The man is a Riot... he's just now developing a decent sense of humor, but that's not why we laugh most of the time... it's usually when he's NOT trying to be funny...

you should have heard him after he saw Taladega Nights...

"Hell it was a good movie until the queers showed up, there are no queers in nascar"... he was seriously angry at this but we were laughing at him...

IHStangFan
11-09-2006, 02:29 PM
The man is a Riot... he's just now developing a decent sense of humor, but that's not why we laugh most of the time... it's usually when he's NOT trying to be funny...

you should have heard him after he saw Taladega Nights...

"Hell it was a good movie until the queers showed up, there are no queers in nascar"... he was seriously angry at this but we were laughing at him... LMAO!!! "there isnt any crying in baseball and there sure as hell aint not queers in NASCAR!!"

I know the type, too funny.