PDA

View Full Version : GreenMonster...

handNthedirt
11-09-2006, 11:28 AM
so what you are saying is that the next time your neighbor goes to drinking and beating his wife you are going to go over there and put a bullet in his head because you should have done it the first time? I hope you use "the world is a better place" and " I believe we did, and are still doing, the right thing" as your defense in your murder trial. 2 wrongs don't make a right. I don't care how you spin it.

in reply to your reply on a now closed thread...no, I wouldn't put a bullet in his head because he was beating his wife...but I'd damn sure put a stop to it...and if he thought about doing it again, you can bet your a$$ that he'd make sure I wasn't around. Us turning the middle east into a parking lot would be the equivalent of me killing said abusive husband. On the other hand, our military presence around the world, especially in the middle east, would be on the same level as me, or any other true man defending a woman in distress, roughing up the lowlife real good, hopefully preventing him from taking another trip down that road.

handNthedirt
11-09-2006, 11:29 AM
have you forgotten what happened that September morning?

Blastoderm55
11-09-2006, 11:31 AM
What happened that morning was due in part, to our military presense all over the world. I'd go bomb Kreplackistan too if they had a checkpoint outside my city.

pirate4state
11-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
so what you are saying is that the next time your neighbor goes to drinking and beating his wife you are going to go over there and put a bullet in his head because you should have done it the first time? I hope you use "the world is a better place" and " I believe we did, and are still doing, the right thing" as your defense in your murder trial. 2 wrongs don't make a right. I don't care how you spin it.

in reply to your reply on a now closed thread...no, I wouldn't put a bullet in his head because he was beating his wife...but I'd damn sure put a stop to it...and if he thought about doing it again, you can bet your a$$ that he'd make sure I wasn't around. Us turning the middle east into a parking lot would be the equivalent of me killing said abusive husband. On the other hand, our military presence around the world, especially in the middle east, would be on the same level as me, or any other true man defending a woman in distress, roughing up the lowlife real good, hopefully preventing him from taking another trip down that road.

why not just send this in a PM?? :doh: :doh:

Blastoderm55
11-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
why not just send this in a PM?? :doh: :doh:

I think it has something to do with one of your old avatars. Maybe the one with the upside down girl. :p At least I think it was yours.

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Give it a rest....sheesh!