Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 01:22 AM
On Monty Python and the Holy Grail

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-05.htm

So hilarious!

Blastoderm55
11-09-2006, 01:24 AM
Wow, good one.

I'd have to go with the scene from Chasing Amy when Holden confesses his feelings for Alyssa. I used to have the whole diatrabe memorized, but it got pushed out. I need a larger hard drive, I tell ya. :p

SintonFan
11-09-2006, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
On Monty Python and the Holy Grail

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-05.htm

So hilarious!
Where's that scene from that movie "Wag the Dog"? :D

pirate4state
11-09-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Wow, good one.

I'd have to go with the scene from Chasing Amy when Holden confesses his feelings for Alyssa. I used to have the whole diatrabe memorized, but it got pushed out. I need a larger hard drive, I tell ya. :p

:clap: :clap: :clap: So many great lines/scenes in Chasing Amy!! :) :devil: One of my FAVORITE lines, EVER is in this movie, but can not be repeated on the downlow. :devil: :evillol:

I am just getting around to watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail. What I've seen - I LOVE!!! :)

"you've got coconuts!" :D

oldcrow
11-09-2006, 12:18 PM
"Friday"

Mr. Jones catches "CRIAG" in the refridgerator.

handNthedirt
11-09-2006, 12:55 PM
Every scene in Full Metal Jacket up until Gunnery Sgt. Hartman and Pvt. Pyle die....and it's still a great movie after they're out.

big daddy russ
11-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Van Wilder...

Taj is worried about what Van's going to do to pay off his tuition, then Van says, "Worrying's like a rocking chair. Gives you something to do, but doesn't get you anywhere."

Blastoderm55
11-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:clap: :clap: :clap: So many great lines/scenes in Chasing Amy!! :) :devil: One of my FAVORITE lines, EVER is in this movie, but can not be repeated on the downlow. :devil: :evillol:

What's a nubian? :D

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Old School:

"why do you gotta say that infront of the kid? all you gotta do is say earmuffs... EARMUFFS.... and you can say f*** s*** b**** whatever you want"

"C***, B****!"

football4life
11-09-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
Every scene in Full Metal Jacket up until Gunnery Sgt. Hartman and Pvt. Pyle die....and it's still a great movie after they're out.

that's a good show, except that it really feels like the movie should end right after they die, that just seems like the climax.

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Old School:

"why do you gotta say that infront of the kid? all you gotta do is say earmuffs... EARMUFFS.... and you can say f*** s*** b**** whatever you want"

"C***, B****!" The scene where they got the blocked tied to themselves. I can't think of the wording

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 01:18 PM
The scene where they got the blocked tied to themselves. I can't think of the wording

you like that "sort" of thing???

maybe you and Ranger Mother should talk ;)

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 01:21 PM
:confused:

IHStangFan
11-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Opening scene of Cannonball Run.......the Lambo toying w/ the ChiP.

Lonesome Dove when Gus tells Call "you do more work than you got to, so it's my obligation to do less"

pirate4state
11-09-2006, 01:33 PM
What's a nubian? :D ROFLMAO!!

"You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god!" :D :D :D

awizzy
11-09-2006, 01:36 PM
i cant put my fav. on here but i think the scene in training day at the end...you know the one " king kong and got ish on me"

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 01:36 PM
Smokey and the Bandit when Sheriff Justice's pursuit of The Bandit is cut off by a funeral procession line... Sheriff Justice takes his hat off, puts it over his heart and says:

"If they'da cremated tha sum'b**ch"

Also, when another sheriff's car goes into a creek, Justice looks down at him and says:

"For some reason, you sounded a lot taller on radio"

Blastoderm55
11-09-2006, 01:37 PM
ROFLMAO!!

"You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god!" :D :D :D

Banky Edwards: What's a Nubian?

Hooper: Shut the [freak] up! Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good [schtick]. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the [freakin'] universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the [freak] do you call that?

Banky Edwards: Intergalactic civil war?

Hooper: Gentrification! They gon' drive out the black element to make the galaxy 'safe' for white folks. And Jedi's the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man! They tryin' to tell us that deep inside we all wants to be white!

Banky Edwards: Well... isn't that true?

[Hooper pulls out his gun, shoots Banky]

:D

DUKE22
11-09-2006, 01:38 PM
FROM THE ROCK

When they walk into the morgue. Sean Connery throws the knife through the guys throat and says "you must never hesitate"

THAT IT IS AWESOME!

Blastoderm55
11-09-2006, 01:40 PM
Alyssa: Why are we stopping?

Holden: Because I can't take this.

Alyssa: Can't take what?

Holden: I love you.

Alyssa: You love me?

Holden: I love you. And not, not in a friendly way, although I think we're great friends. And not in a misplaced affection, puppy-dog way, although I'm sure that's what you'll call it. I love you. Very, very simple, very truly. You are the epitome of everything I have ever looked for in another human being. And I know that you think of me as just a friend, and crossing that line is the furthest thing from an option you would ever consider. But I had to say it. I just, I can't take this anymore. I can't stand next to you without wanting to hold you. I can't, I can't look into your eyes without feeling that, that longing you only read about in trashy romance novels. I can't talk to you without wanting to express my love for everything you are. And I know this will probably queer our friendship - no pun intended - but I had to say it, because I've never felt this way before, and I don't care. I like who I am because of it. And if bringing this to light means we can't hang out anymore, then that hurts me. But God, I just, I couldn't allow another day to go by without just getting it out there, regardless of the outcome, which by the look on your face is to be the inevitable shoot-down. And, you know, I'll accept that. But I know... I know that some part of you is hesitating for a moment, and if there is a moment of hesitation, then that means you feel something too. All I ask, please, is that you just, you just not dismiss that - and try to dwell in it for just ten seconds. Alyssa, there isn't another soul on this [freaking] planet who has ever made me half the person I am when I'm with you, and I would risk this friendship for the chance to take it to the next plateau. Because it is there between you and me. You can't deny that. Even if, you know, even if we never talk again after tonight, please know that I'm forever changed because of who you are and what you've meant to me, which - while I do appreciate it - I'd never need a painting of birds bought at a diner to remind me of.

Almost didn't catch the expletive. :eek:

pirate4state
11-09-2006, 01:41 PM
Banky Edwards: What's a Nubian?

Hooper: Shut the [freak] up! Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good [schtick]. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the [freakin'] universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the [freak] do you call that?

Banky Edwards: Intergalactic civil war?

Hooper: Gentrification! They gon' drive out the black element to make the galaxy 'safe' for white folks. And Jedi's the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man! They tryin' to tell us that deep inside we all wants to be white!

Banky Edwards: Well... isn't that true?

[Hooper pulls out his gun, shoots Banky]

:D

hee hee hee hee ... Now, I'm gonna have to watch it. :clap:

"Not even if you let me tape it." - Banky Edwards :devil:

Gobbla2001
Tombstone:

The whole damn movie

Okay, scene...

one of the cowboys to Doc, who was drunk and holding a gun:

"you can't even shoot straight... as a matter of fact, you're probably seein' double right now"

Doc pulls out another gun and says:

"I've got two guns, one for each of ya"

pirate4state
Alyssa: Why are we stopping?

Holden: Because I can't take this.

Alyssa: Can't take what?

Holden: I love you.

Alyssa: You love me?

Hey, this sounds like infamous & tiger_wr!!!!! :eek: :eek: :D

IHStangFan
11-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Smokey and the Bandit when Sheriff Justice's pursuit of The Bandit is cut off by a funeral procession line... Sheriff Justice takes his hat off, puts it over his heart and says:

"If they'da cremated tha sum'b**ch"

Also, when another sheriff's car goes into a creek, Justice looks down at him and says:

"For some reason, you sounded a lot taller on radio" CLASSIC!! LOL!!

"put the evidence in the car Junior!!"

pirate4state
11-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Tombstone:

The whole damn movie

Okay, scene...

one of the cowboys to Doc, who was drunk and holding a gun:

"you can't even shoot straight... as a matter of fact, you're probably seein' double right now"

Doc pulls out another gun and says:

"I've got two guns, one for each of ya"

:clap: :clap: YES!! I love Tombstone!!! :thumbsup:

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Hey, this sounds like infamous & tiger_wr!!!!! :eek: :eek: :D :mad:

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan

"put the evidence in the car Junior!!"

haha... 1 and 2 are a riot...

just liked 3 because it had boobs in it...

awizzy
11-09-2006, 01:44 PM
forest gump...when he jumps off the boat( still waving)...awesome

you aint got legs lieutenant dan

IHStangFan
11-09-2006, 01:46 PM
:clap: :clap: YES!! I love Tombstone!!! :thumbsup: I LIVED in Tombstone for the past year and some change till I came back to Houston....and get this....my last name is CLANTON :eek:

LOL...true story

pirate4state
11-09-2006, 01:47 PM
I LIVED in Tombstone for the past year and some change till I came back to Houston....and get this....my last name is CLANTON :eek:

LOL...true story A couple of years ago on a road trip out West I almost went to Tombstone, but it was just too far off the beaten path. ;) :D Plus, I really wanted to get to VEGAS!! :p

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 01:50 PM
I LIVED in Tombstone for the past year and some change till I came back to Houston....and get this....my last name is CLANTON :eek:

LOL...true story

That's awesome...

When we went to the Grand Canyon when I was 14, we stopped in Tombstone on the way back... got me a "Here lies Lester Moore" t-shirt, so did my step-brother, whose last name is Lester...

We had a Regency mini-van at the time with a tv and vcr in it... we bought the movie Tombstone IN Tombstone and watched it like three or so times on the way back...

big daddy russ
11-09-2006, 01:57 PM
I almost forgot all about the westerns...

Open Range, to kick off the gunfight:

Charlie Waite: "You the one that shot our friend?
Butler: "That's right, and I shot the boy too. And I enjoyed it." (laughs)

Bang

Or I don't know if any of you are into old westerns but one of my favorites is the very last scene in The Professionals. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the movie.

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I almost forgot all about the westerns...

Open Range, to kick off the gunfight:

Charlie Waite: "You the one that shot our friend?
Butler: "That's right, and I shot the boy too. And I enjoyed it." (laughs)

Bang

I loved that part and that movie... but they shot the damn dog... f'ers

IHStangFan
11-09-2006, 01:59 PM
That's awesome...

When we went to the Grand Canyon when I was 14, we stopped in Tombstone on the way back... got me a "Here lies Lester Moore" t-shirt, so did my step-brother, whose last name is Lester...

We had a Regency mini-van at the time with a tv and vcr in it... we bought the movie Tombstone IN Tombstone and watched it like three or so times on the way back... LOL...yeah, I still love that movie...although it is completely historically inaccurate. It is a neat little town though. It still has an old west feel to it. I bartended on the side at the Crystal Palace towards the end of when I lived there. Was a neat experience. The Crystal has been open since 1881. It is the only orig. saloon still open in Tombstone. The Oriental is now a gift shop, etc.

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 02:01 PM

What's your favorite scene from Mr. Rogers??? you sick freak :D

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 02:01 PM
LOL...yeah, I still love that movie...although it is completely historically inaccurate. It is a neat little town though. It still has an old west feel to it. I bartended on the side at the Crystal Palace towards the end of when I lived there. Was a neat experience. The Crystal has been open since 1881. It is the only orig. saloon still open in Tombstone. The Oriental is now a gift shop, etc.

It really does have that old west feel to it... I didn't want to leave...

went to Old Tuscon as well... that was my second time there, went when I was 6...

IHStangFan
11-09-2006, 02:12 PM
It really does have that old west feel to it... I didn't want to leave...

went to Old Tuscon as well... that was my second time there, went when I was 6... Old Tucson is where they actually filmed Tombstone I believe. Arizona in general was awesome, lots of history, some pretty areas. I kinda miss it in a way. Nothing like open carry...ESPECIALLY living in Tombstone. Packin the heat while grocery shopping....priceless! LOL.

We still have friends out there....heck, actually our horses are still out there on a friend's ranch along w/ my second car. Will be going back for that stuff sometime here in the near future.

Back to the topic....I also love that scene from Open Range..just shoots the dude in the face during his "i love me" speech!

I also like where he's tellin Duval how it's going to go down.....

"....hes the killer...the rest are just hired cowhands. I take out the killer.....

and he was exactly right.

big daddy russ
11-09-2006, 02:16 PM
What's your favorite scene from Mr. Rogers??? you sick freak :D
Hey dude, that's Mr. Furley. Don Knotts, baby, the original pimp.

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 02:17 PM
Hey dude, that's Mr. Furley. Don Knotts, baby, the original pimp.

crap, I couldn't tell... ya got me...

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 02:19 PM
John Wayne has a lot of good scenes...

I'm just now gettin' into watching old westerns but I've always enjoyed western stuff... probably why I enjoyed Arizona so much...

Any of you remember Young Riders? That series was the chit to me... loved it...

Blastoderm55
11-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Furley? The dude from Three's Company? :confused:

Ranger Mom
11-09-2006, 02:45 PM
I feel really stupid! The only movies I have seen that yall have discussed are:

Forrest Gump
Smokey and the Bandit
The Rock

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I feel really stupid! The only movies I have seen that yall have discussed are:

Forrest Gump
Smokey and the Bandit
The Rock

Watch Old School... it may take out about 5 or 6 times, but you'll start crackin' the hell up...

Ranger Mom
11-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Watch Old School... it may take out about 5 or 6 times, but you'll start crackin' the hell up...

I think the hardest I have ever laughed at a movie was Major Payne....that was just hilarious to me!!

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 02:54 PM
I think the hardest I have ever laughed at a movie was Major Payne....that was just hilarious to me!!

Oh yah, I remember that...

"It's my blind seeing eye dog"

"What tha hell would anybody want with a blind dog"

GreenMachine
11-09-2006, 03:01 PM
John Wayne movies are the best! In Chisum, some bandits steal some of Chisum's horses: Chisum "Those are my horses"; Bandit "There must be some mistake"; Chisum "You made it!"; Bandit "Well I would like to sell these horses, did you bring gold?"; Chisum "No" ; Bandit "Silver"; Chisum "Just lead!" Great movie.

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
John Wayne movies are the best! In Chisum, some bandits steal some of Chisum's horses: Chisum "Those are my horses"; Bandit "There must be some mistake"; Chisum "You made it!"; Bandit "Well I would like to sell these horses, did you bring gold?"; Chisum "No" ; Bandit "Silver"; Chisum "Just lead!" Great movie.

man that's perfect

RMAC
11-09-2006, 04:49 PM
Mine is probably in American Outlaws, and BBDE can agree w/ me. Bob Younger points his gun at a guy when they're robbing a banK and yells, "Hey, YOU WANNA DIE!?!?!?"

awizzy
11-09-2006, 04:49 PM
well i guess i just had that one a comin...lol thats a funny movie

carter08
11-09-2006, 04:52 PM
When Bubba teaches Forrest about shrimp in Forrest Gump

MHSvarsity2007
11-09-2006, 07:09 PM
the scene in orange county with jack black standing outside the burning building.

"and she was like i hate my job! im gonna burn this mother down!"

"and i said, you better not! you better not!"

watch it! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=870M0NVLDq0)

GreenMachine
11-09-2006, 09:48 PM
Watching Culpepper Cattle Company a while ago and the ranch hands were in a saloon drinking whiskey. The bartender said, "I have something in the back room to pass the time.....a genuine, FORMER virgin".

turbostud
11-09-2006, 10:33 PM
Apocalypse Now
when Lieutenant Colonel Kilgore (Robert Duvall) says:

Kilgore: Smell that? You smell that?
Lance: What?
Kilgore: Napalm, son. Nothing in the world smells like that.
[kneels]
Kilgore: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like.......Victory.
Someday this war's gonna end...
[Kilgore unhappily walks off]

westtxfballfan
11-09-2006, 11:27 PM
The final showdown at the cemetery at the end of "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly," where the camera focuses in on the three of 'em's eyes shifting from one to the other, each waiting for someone to get it started, with the music building to the shootout.

Also partial to several of Jules' (Samuel Jackson's) scenes in Pulp Fiction.

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan

Also partial to several of Jules' (Samuel Jackson's) scenes in Pulp Fiction.

The dead "you know" storage part cracks me the hell up...

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 11:28 PM
My favorite movie scene was from the Rutgers/Louisville game whenever Ito kicked the game winning field goal :)

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 11:29 PM
My favorite movie scene was from the Rutgers/Louisville game whenever Ito kicked the game winning field goal :) :clap:

mrescape43
11-09-2006, 11:32 PM
"The Price is Wrong B^*ch!" Happy Gilmore!

westtxfballfan
11-09-2006, 11:36 PM
The dead "you know" storage part cracks me the hell up...

"Your boss makes you do his dirty laundry? Sounds like a shi*** job to me."

"Funny, I was just thinkin' the same thing."

Also:

"I'm Superfly TNT!! I'm the Guns of the Navarone!!"

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
"The Price is Wrong B^*ch!" Happy Gilmore!

ha... used to love that movie when I was younger... I have the special edition DVD with Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison, one of the cut scenes is halarious... it's after Happy wins that first tournament to get into the tour and Chubs is telling Happy that he's actin' like a damn fool or something... a waitress comes up to ask them if they needed something and Chubs says:

"Can't you see we're trying to talk here? now get your beef bbq sandwich servin' ass outta here"

Also from that movie when Happy sees the limo:

"Must be Burt Reynolds or somethin"

I always use that line when I see a limo...

turbostud
11-09-2006, 11:41 PM
Young Guns
John Tunstall: What do you find funny, Steven? That's no proper table manners.
Charley Bowdre: He's got a way with hogs.
John Tunstall: Congratulations, Charles. You and Steven will be doing the dirty crockery alone this evening.
Charley Bowdre: Sorry, John. It just struck me funny.
John Tunstall: And to William, both of you.
Charley Bowdre: Apologies, Billy. We was just hacking on you.
"Dirty Steve" Stephens: Yeah, we was just hacking on you.
Richard Brewer: Rumor has it you killed a man, Billy. You don't seem like the killing sort.
"Dirty Steve" Stephens: Yeah, Billy. What'd you kill him for?
William H. Bonney: He was hacking on me.

awizzy
11-09-2006, 11:48 PM
dumb and dumber

llyod: wait i think i just...yea i had just had an idea

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Young Guns
John Tunstall: What do you find funny, Steven? That's no proper table manners.
Charley Bowdre: He's got a way with hogs.
John Tunstall: Congratulations, Charles. You and Steven will be doing the dirty crockery alone this evening.
Charley Bowdre: Sorry, John. It just struck me funny.
John Tunstall: And to William, both of you.
Charley Bowdre: Apologies, Billy. We was just hacking on you.
"Dirty Steve" Stephens: Yeah, we was just hacking on you.
Richard Brewer: Rumor has it you killed a man, Billy. You don't seem like the killing sort.
"Dirty Steve" Stephens: Yeah, Billy. What'd you kill him for?
William H. Bonney: He was hacking on me.

ahh yes, that one too...

CelinaCatFan
11-10-2006, 07:59 AM
Tombstone...I'm You're Huckleberry!

piratebg
11-10-2006, 08:27 AM
A few of my favorite scenes are:

The ***hole scene in Spaceballs. :D

The Bob's Country Bunker scene in The Blues Brothers.

The toga party in Animal House.

The fight between Luke and Darth Vader in The Empire Strikes Back.

The fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan in Revenge of the Sith.

The last court scene in A Few Good Men.

Fotbol
11-15-2006, 12:54 PM
The table scene from the Nutty Professor (Eddie Murphy)
The Tabel scene from Life.....You gon eat yo Konebread?......(Eddie Murphy):D