PDA

View Full Version : Newton!! All tha way!!

riverrat83
10-02-2003, 11:11 AM
hey all yall sayin we aint lookin past district we are pat district we lookin to state and yall got a problem lets take care of that on the field.
You got jasper over there talkin about how good they are, they only won one game and that was against Nachodoches...and jasper tell me somethin if we ain't good then tell me again what has or scores been...um....we aint scored below 40 on any game we played... now yall wanna talk smack just compare the scores if you really wanna see a team takin it to state.

booger1
10-02-2003, 11:15 AM
Wow! Bon Wier. Is that in the Newton school district. I guess these are the "special people", you know the ones that can't pass that one semester of typing your eighth grade year so you have to go the second semester AND go to summer school for it. But you give the teacher flack and they pass you just so they won't have to put up with you anymore! Hey man, it shows! eek!

JasperDog94
10-02-2003, 11:16 AM
How on earth did you get access to a computer? And by the way, Jasper has won two games. (not including PNG) We also beat 4A Silsbee. Get your facts straight before you open your mouth. Nobody is saying Newton isn't any good. Find me one Jasper poster who has said otherwise.

By the way, how does your foot taste? :p

3afan
10-02-2003, 11:18 AM
riverrat83:
hey all yall sayin we aint lookin past district we are pat district we lookin to state and yall got a problem lets take care of that on the field.
You got jasper over there talkin about how good they are, they only won one game and that was against Nachodoches...and jasper tell me somethin if we ain't good then tell me again what has or scores been...um....we aint scored below 40 on any game we played... now yall wanna talk smack just compare the scores if you really wanna see a team takin it to state.must be Big Meaty 79's cousin .....

Backwoods
10-02-2003, 11:59 AM
Sometimes I think we have more idiots to the acre than the law allows. This is my proof. frown

Wildcat81
10-02-2003, 01:21 PM
Backwoods:
Sometimes I think we have more idiots to the acre than the law allows. This is my proof. :(Man his got tobe from LA side of the Sabine or pretty close WOW eek! crazy man.

seasick4
10-02-2003, 01:22 PM
That should be "All the way.." , what a retard...

<small>[ October 02, 2003, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: seasick4 ]</small>

billbrasky
10-02-2003, 02:22 PM
You got jasper over there talkin about how good they are, they only won one game and that was against Nachodoches...and jasper tell me somethin if we ain't good then tell me again what has or scores been...um....we aint scored below 40 on any game we played... now yall wanna talk smack just compare the scores if you really wanna see a team takin it to state. Are you kidding me? You give Newton folks a bad name. Please do not get anyone to turn on a computer for you again. That has got to be the most idiotic thing I have ever read. If you are a player, how on earth do you stay eligible? Wow

booger1
10-02-2003, 02:27 PM
billbrasky:

You got jasper over there talkin about how good they are, they only won one game and that was against Nachodoches...and jasper tell me somethin if we ain't good then tell me again what has or scores been...um....we aint scored below 40 on any game we played... now yall wanna talk smack just compare the scores if you really wanna see a team takin it to state. Are you kidding me? You give Newton folks a bad name. Please do not get anyone to turn on a computer for you again. That has got to be the most idiotic thing I have ever read. If you are a player, how on earth do you stay eligible? WowJust the first grading period!

sphinx1906
10-02-2003, 02:31 PM
3afan that is hilarious. They are on about the same level.

St. Ivender
10-02-2003, 02:45 PM
Sphinx, I would give my kingdom for a "ROM" button.

sphinx1906
10-02-2003, 02:51 PM
I hear ya St., There is a fine line between stupid and dumb-butt and he is no where near it. He is certainly a dumb-butt. 100% tried and true.

Reveille
10-02-2003, 03:14 PM
3afan
must be Big Meaty 79's cousin .....ROTFLMAO. Maybe the Mods will ROM him.

crimson blood
10-02-2003, 04:25 PM
booger; texas born & texas in-bred eek! may fit better.

booger1
10-02-2003, 04:28 PM
crimson blood:
booger; texas born & texas in-bred eek! may fit better.Why you say that? I haven't done anything to you!

<small>[ October 02, 2003, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: booger1 ]</small>

Wildcat81
10-02-2003, 05:23 PM
Man that was low down to call somebody that.Booger1 your alright by me though you are from Newton thats close enough to home.

booger1
10-03-2003, 08:39 AM
Thanks but I am from Diboll. And you are alright with me, I got ya back!

<small>[ October 03, 2003, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: booger1 ]</small>

Bulldog92
10-03-2003, 08:50 AM
riverrat83:
You got jasper over there talkin about how good they are, they only won one game and that was against Nachodoches...and jasper tell me somethin if we ain't good then tell me again what has or scores been...um....we aint scored below 40 on any game we played... now yall wanna talk smack just compare the scores if you really wanna see a team takin it to state.Newton hasn't played anyone yet. You should be blowing those teams out. Do they teach English in Newton anymore? There are so many grammatical errors that I lost count. I hate to bring that up, but at least make an effort to stay awake in class. :D

crimson blood
10-03-2003, 12:01 PM
booger; i re-read my reply and it was poorly written. :o i intended it to the moe - ron that initiated this thread (if it was actually serious and not an attempt at silliness).
my apologies for the misunderstanding, nothing derogatory sent your way. :o

booger1
10-03-2003, 01:33 PM
crimson blood:
booger; i re-read my reply and it was poorly written. :o i intended it to the moe - ron that initiated this thread (if it was actually serious and not an attempt at silliness).
my apologies for the misunderstanding, nothing derogatory sent your way. :o That's cool man! wink Just wanted to clear it up! Thanks dude (or dudett)! :D