11-08-2006, 09:07 PM
How's the team gonna look this year?

What about the new coach?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
How's the team gonna look this year?

What about the new coach?

Well, this season looks bright for the Tigers. Returners to this year's basketball team include District MVP Troyan "Tee" Richardson. Richardson plays Point Guard for the Tigers, and led the team in scoring and steals for last year's 16-16 team. Returning with Richardson is unanimous First Team All-District Shooting Guard Katory Morrison, who played injured last season, but put up big numbers from the Tigers. Morrison was always a threat from the perimeter. Dennis Brooks, a 6'2" reserve forward and Honorable Mention pick looks to play big under the basket for the Tigers. Brooks is a very quick and versatile player, being able to guard anyone who has the ball, and has the jumping capabilities to get the job done. Reserve players, and last year's team Co-Defensive MVP's Dominique Mack and Sherrod Keith return with their stingy defense to round out the returning letterman for the Tigers. Notable players include: Kortlin White, who will likely see a starting role for the Tigers, and Lance "Eddrick" Shields, who will also add valuable minutes. Also providing some backup will be Justin Brown, Josh "Yoshi" Juarez, C.J. Foster, and quite possibly the super-sized sophomore Nic Hammett and the athletic sophomore prospect Cois Walker. This season looks to be good for the Tigers, my only concern stems from the lack of a true center, as the Tiger faithful lost both the starting Forward and Center last year to graduation, who were their only two starting seniors on the team. Good luck Tigers, we'll be pulling for you.

Milk That Cow
11-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Brother, you need to go work for the Rockdale Reporter...

Your Bag of Rockdale "optimism" is always full...

Stay Motivated.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-08-2006, 09:31 PM
Brother, you need to go work for the Rockdale Reporter...

Your Bag of Rockdale "optimism" is always full...

Stay Motivated.

Well, what can I say, Tiger Pride never dies.

Milk That Cow
11-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Well, what can I say, Tiger Pride never dies.

It might never die...

But, when is it going to beat Cameron Yoe?

In Heaven???

:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-08-2006, 09:46 PM
It might never die...

But, when is it going to beat Cameron Yoe?

In Heaven???

:D

:mad:

I beat Cameron my sophomore year.

handNthedirt
11-08-2006, 09:47 PM
thump thump? goodness gracious...somebody please start a band thread! I'll bring the skittles.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
thump thump? goodness gracious...somebody please start a band thread! I'll bring the skittles.
I played basketball after football was over. Had a blast, too. Nothing wrong with the sport, either.

mwynn05
11-08-2006, 09:52 PM
thump thump? goodness gracious...somebody please start a band thread! I'll bring the skittles. you probably couldn't cut it on the hardwood you're probably one of those people who thinks basketball isn't a contact sport

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
you probably couldn't cut it on the hardwood you're probably one of those people who thinks basketball isn't a contact sport

Basketball is one of the best measures of the true athleticism of an individual, without a doubt.

handNthedirt
11-08-2006, 10:02 PM
I actually love thump thump...I just get a kick outta people trying to defend their passions...imagine that. The greatest competitor ever was a thump thumper...MJ...here's an interesting tid bit of info about #23...Kim Jong Il is MJ's biggest fan...dude has every nba game played by his airness on tape, autographed balls, shoes, jerseys....I find that hilarious. MJ ought to head up our relations committee with N.Korea.

Old Tiger
11-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
:mad:

I beat Cameron my sophomore year. ME TOO ME TOO!

mwynn05
11-08-2006, 10:04 PM
I actually love thump thump...I just get a kick outta people trying to defend their passions...imagine that. The greatest competitor ever was a thump thumper...MJ...here's an interesting tid bit of info about #23...Kim Jong Il is MJ's biggest fan...dude has every nba game played by his airness on tape, autographed balls, shoes, jerseys....I find that hilarious. MJ ought to head up our relations committee with N.Korea. Are you serious that's funny

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-08-2006, 10:04 PM
I actually love thump thump...I just get a kick outta people trying to defend their passions...imagine that. The greatest competitor ever was a thump thumper...MJ...here's an interesting tid bit of info about #23...Kim Jong Il is MJ's biggest fan...dude has every nba game played by his airness on tape, autographed balls, shoes, jerseys....I find that hilarious. MJ ought to head up our relations committee with N.Korea.

Now that is something that I didn't know. Good idea. :thumbsup:

handNthedirt
11-08-2006, 10:09 PM
the liberal media reported it....it's gotta be true, right?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-08-2006, 10:12 PM
the liberal media reported it....it's gotta be true, right?

Liberal media? Apparently you have never heard of the Fox network and Clear Channel Radio. :hand: