PDA

View Full Version : gilmer vs gladewater rivalry fri nite

dirtydan
11-08-2006, 07:40 PM
don't hear a peep out of the gladewater wine drinkers the closer the game gets to friday night. these gilmer look alikes (same color uniforms band and football) are suddenly very quiet. what gives! one of their own enrolled in gilmer and may be running over them in the 2nd half. lets hear it for the gladwatr bares, i mean bears.
after this drubbing; gilmer's first playoff will be in longview's lobo stadium 17 nov fri nite against liberty eylau. Be sure to watch for the cruise missiles, the mad bomber, the hogs muddying the trenches, the tanks rolling; the bulls laying wood and the safety thieves stealing the pigskin.

Gsquared
11-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by dirtydan
don't hear a peep out of the gladewater wine drinkers the closer the game gets to friday night. these gilmer look alikes (same color uniforms band and football) are suddenly very quiet. what gives! one of their own enrolled in gilmer and may be running over them in the 2nd half. lets hear it for the gladwatr bares, i mean bears.
after this drubbing; gilmer's first playoff will be in longview's lobo stadium 17 nov fri nite against liberty eylau. Be sure to watch for the cruise missiles, the mad bomber, the hogs muddying the trenches, the tanks rolling; the bulls laying wood and the safety thieves stealing the pigskin.
Dam, what a blow hard. Yeah, gonna be one heck of a game. Darn sure hate to miss this barn burner. Bet youll see Rick Renner at the DQ before the game!

lostaussie
11-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Dam, what a blow hard. Yeah, gonna be one heck of a game. Darn sure hate to miss this barn burner. Bet youll see Rick Renner at the DQ before the game! :thumbsup:

JR2004
11-08-2006, 10:00 PM
The only suspense in this game will be whether Gladewater breaks double digits in points. Gilmer should roll in their final tune-up before playing Eylau. I'll say 63-13.

dirtydan
11-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
The only suspense in this game will be whether Gladewater breaks double digits in points. Gilmer should roll in their final tune-up before playing Eylau. I'll say 63-13.

nah! coach traylor will probably take the starters out long before the score get that high; they need to stay sharp but dont know if he will take too many risks. re: atlanta, they tried to hurt curtis brown and justin johnson on purpose.

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 12:09 AM
Gilmer

JR2004
11-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by dirtydan
nah! coach traylor will probably take the starters out long before the score get that high; they need to stay sharp but dont know if he will take too many risks. re: atlanta, they tried to hurt curtis brown and justin johnson on purpose.

That prediction took into account the starters coming out early.