http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2627844

Interesting:thinking:

SintonFan
11-08-2006, 06:55 PM
It would be nice to see Texas back in the title game.:clap:

AggieJohn
11-08-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
It would be nice to see Texas back in the title game.:clap: highly unlikely....however if they do make it then it shows the lack of talent of College football in general this year.

Emerson1
11-08-2006, 07:00 PM
The lack of talent in college football this year was shown awhile ago.

SintonFan
11-08-2006, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
highly unlikely....however if they do make it then it shows the lack of talent of College football in general this year.
If you get Texas banned out of the national title game AJ, SO HELP ME!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

NDFootball
11-08-2006, 07:14 PM
I guess ESPN projects Arkansas to win the SEC, because they have them penciled in to play ND instead of the Gators. A game against Boise State would be boring they don't need to be in a BCS game.

mchavez
11-08-2006, 07:26 PM
I still think Texas is the 2nd best team in the nation, and a whole lot better than Louisville, for these reasons:

They may have a weak schedule, but I also think if they had Florida's they would still be a one lose team or even undefeated!

They got their butts handed to them by Ohio State, but they didn't have the team they do now! It was only Colt's 2nd start, ands thanks to Brown, the whole secondary was out of wack!!