PDA

View Full Version : Slpybear finally catches the "4 Star" disease...

slpybear the bullfan
02-11-2003, 01:02 AM
Heh, heh, well... I guess Keith7 and crew finally got around to tagging the ol Bear with some 1 stars. It dropped me down to 4 today.

Its kind of funny, but kind of not. I liked the poster ratings so that I could see what kind of opinion people had of each other here.

When I read the list that my name was for the 1 stars, then I feel really good because that was some great company to be in with!

Well, I am pretty much a one sport fan, so the next several months are gonna be pretty slow.

slpybear

ps - D/FW WILL DOMINATE! wink :D

jason
02-11-2003, 01:15 AM
i thought maybe i'd be on that list...guess that shows where i fit in on this board

crzyjournalist03
02-11-2003, 09:37 AM
I'll try to help you out slpy.

HotDawg89
02-11-2003, 09:45 AM
Funny how you see it as a "disease" I think of it as a "get well card!"

I thought I'd be at 3 stars forever. Hey, I'm happy now. I'm not sure what I would do with 5 stars. Thursday is my birthday...I guess I could celebrate!

Everyone has been so nice to eachother this last week. It is kind of scary! Maybe I'll make a lot of friends now. . . and then when football season comes around- I can say whatever I want and no one can sting me with a nasty little 1 star cause they already voted for me....hmmmm sounds promising!
JK!!!

Ranger Mom
02-11-2003, 12:46 PM
I have been busy lately, have a sick computer, and haven't been on here much for that reason. But just reading all this about the "Star" problem, I almost hate to post anything.....I LIKE my 5 stars, and as far as I know, I have only made one person mad enough to rate me low - and hopefully he's long gone!! We will see now that I have posted, how long it will take a newbie to knock me down!!

pakrat
02-11-2003, 04:23 PM
Ranger Mom, have no fear of the pakrat. I just gave you a 5 rating. It will be forever. Is that love or what? wink

Keith7
02-11-2003, 06:49 PM
slpybear the bullfan:
Heh, heh, well... I guess Keith7 and crew finally got around to tagging the ol Bear with some 1 stars. It dropped me down to 4 today.

Its kind of funny, but kind of not. I liked the poster ratings so that I could see what kind of opinion people had of each other here.

When I read the list that my name was for the 1 stars, then I feel really good because that was some great company to be in with!

Well, I am pretty much a one sport fan, so the next several months are gonna be pretty slow.

slpybear

ps - D/FW WILL DOMINATE! wink :D no your on my 5-Star list actually.. I guess jacket failed to list that too

<small>[ February 11, 2003, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Keith7 ]</small>

Ranger Mom
02-11-2003, 09:49 PM
Awww, shucks guys!! I AM FEELIN THE LOVE!! Pakrat, I had rated you a "5" awhile ago. Keith7, looking back at my list, I haven't rated you yet. I have had a hard time getting on at home, and until my kids get their research papers done, I can't even get my computer worked on. Sooo, I will try to check in from time to time to see how Keith is behaving, Tee Hee, and then give him my rating!! I do have to admit thought, after reading Keith7's one star rating list, I was shocked at the ICONS that were rated so low.