11-08-2006, 04:51 PM
A digruntled RC Slocum

Discuss.

Old Tiger
11-08-2006, 04:51 PM
lol

g$$
11-08-2006, 05:09 PM
...a disgruntled, informed Aggie grad who likes & respects RC Slocum. He did a good job but we needed a change.

Should I be happy with mediocrity at a school w/ the resources, $$, alumni, academics, facilities, etc. that A&M has?

NO WAY!! Complacency & mediocrity lead nowhere.

Phil C
11-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by g$$
...a disgruntled, informed Aggie grad who likes & respects RC Slocum. He did a good job but we needed a change.

Should I be happy with mediocrity at a school w/ the resources, $$, alumni, academics, facilities, etc. that A&M has?

NO WAY!!

WE MUST BE TOLERANT!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Boosty_Hondo
11-08-2006, 05:11 PM
lol why is everyone doing this now a days?

Adidas410s
11-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by g$$

NO WAY!! Complacency & mediocrity lead nowhere.

just curious...but didn't they have a budget deficit in the ath dept last year? Maybe they need more money!

g$$
11-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Hey, if I was a Horn, I would want Fran to stay in Aggieland for years to come too.

I would have liked Mackovic to wear burnt orange forever too!

g$$
11-08-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
just curious...but didn't they have a budget deficit in the ath dept last year? Maybe they need more money!

To the tune of $6 million due to the recent facilities upgrades & coaches contracts. Dollar Bill Byrne at work (he has made some good hires though like Billy Gillispie & the facilities look great).

That is why Fran is going nowhere, unfortunately.