PDA

View Full Version : An End to Freedom of Speech on the Downlow

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-08-2006, 12:24 AM
You know, sitting back tonight, it is apparent one thing, and that is that we can't speak our mind anymore, or bring about NEWS to the other people on the Downlow. Everything has to be put on silence, despite the fact that it is on every major television network and will be in every newspaper. No matter what the thread is, if it is involving anything political, it is gone. Nobody is having any political discussions or bashing another political group or ideal, just the results of an election that is going to change our nation. Will someone please tell me what is wrong with that?

mustang04
11-08-2006, 12:25 AM
yeah....we need to pay for the moderators to stay at a Holiday Inn Expres...:D

luvhoops34
11-08-2006, 12:27 AM
Will you pulease grow up.....

The rules say NO POLITICAL POSTS. What part of that don't you understand???? Also, there is no such thing on this or any other message board as freedom of speech. Message boards are NOT a democracy.

If you want to discuss polictics, then go find a message board that is just for politics. There are plenty of them. I just don't understand why you insist on dragging up this issue time and time again.

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2006, 12:29 AM
There's never really been "freedom of speech" on political issues, mainly because (IN MY OPINION) they do not stay civil on here. Agree or disagree....it's your right.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Originally posted by luvhoops34

The rules say NO POLITICAL POSTS. What part of that don't you understand???? Also, there is no such thing on this or any other message board as freedom of speech. Message boards are NOT a democracy.

If you want to discuss polictics, then go find a message board that is just for politics. There are plenty of them. I just don't understand why you insist on dragging up this issue time and time again.

Well, obviously I can read, very well. I saw not too long ago a poll about the gubernatorial. I ask you this, why is that allowed and not something that simply states that the Democrats have won control of the House of Representatives? Trust me, I have been here a long time and am fully aware of the rules.

mustang04
Originally posted by luvhoops34

how about you just back out rookie