PDA

View Full Version : First there was Tellus, then Lane, then Goodson, now.....

AggieJohn
11-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Dez Bryant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc6r3rrPh0g) ...what a hoss, I hope we get this man

Old Tiger
11-07-2006, 11:41 PM
You've posted this already

AggieJohn
11-07-2006, 11:56 PM
i've post my man love for him before?

Funk-d-fied
11-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Dez iz the man! The Lufkin pipeline is needing to come through huge on this one.

AggieJohn
11-08-2006, 12:51 PM
McNeal
Lane
Alton Dixon
D.J. Shankle
Kevin Bryan
Ju Parks

handNthedirt
11-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Dez is a man amongst boys, and I pray we get him....but what are we doing to re-establish the Wrecking Crew...besides the DE from DeSoto?

band members blow the hardest!

wedo
11-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Here a lil info on Bryant

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?sport=1&pr_key=38571

AggieJohn
11-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
Dez is a man amongst boys, and I pray we get him....but what are we doing to re-establish the Wrecking Crew...besides the DE from DeSoto?

band members blow the hardest! we've got good linebackers coming up, Misi Tupe, Anthony Lewis, Mark Dodge.

on the offensive side of the ball, I don't actually think we'll get them. Our WR core is pathetic after this year.....

handNthedirt
11-08-2006, 02:46 PM
what are the chances Dez keeps his verbal agreement?

band, baby, band!

AggieJohn
11-08-2006, 02:47 PM
i didn't think he made a verbal yet, and was it too a&m??

i would imagine these next three weeks will have a huge effect on him

wedo
11-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Somewhere like florida would be a better fit for him IMO

g$$
11-08-2006, 04:03 PM
A&M needs to send a tutor to Lufkin ASAP if he is to be on campus next year. Grade risk big-time. Also a big-time playmaker. I sure hope we get him!

g$$
11-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
we've got good linebackers coming up, Misi Tupe, Anthony Lewis, Mark Dodge.

on the offensive side of the ball, I don't actually think we'll get them. Our WR core is pathetic after this year.....

Dodge & Tupe are both juco transfers, not coming up. They are short termers. Tupe is ok but undersized & Dodge is just a feel good story (hardly plays). Lewis is a true freshman. Jodie Richardson is another young kid & we have a couple in this year's class too.

Bottom line - we need more athletes & playmakers on defense. Von Miller is a heckuva good start. Right now, we have no one rivaling the Wrecking Crew days playing LB. Warren would be the closest & I am not convinced he even starts for those teams. Maybe as a the rush OLB in the 3-4 scheme. We were Linebacker U for a while there, turning out more pros than even Penn State. Chris Harrington is not big enough to play the 3 or 5 technique in that scheme either as a DL. It was geared to the LBs making plays & the DL playing 2 gap.