PDA

View Full Version : Good bye everyone...

NateDawg39
11-07-2006, 03:25 PM
I know that in the past people got angry about members saying they were leaving the Downlow...but I just wanna say that I had a great time getting to know you all in a few years. Im leaving for Tokyo, Japan in December and will be there for about 2 years. I probably wont be able to get on here during that time so I just thought I would tell you all to take care. ;) Who knows...maybe ill be back in a few years.

Oh, im going to Japan to live with family friends and go to school over there after I finish off this semester. :nerd:

DU_stud04
11-07-2006, 03:27 PM
take me with you.....hahaha

Adidas410s
11-07-2006, 03:31 PM
what about the wifey???

They don't have internet in Japan??? :confused:

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I know that in the past people got angry about members saying they were leaving the Downlow...but I just wanna say that I had a great time getting to know you all in a few years. Im leaving for Tokyo, Japan in December and will be there for about 2 years. I probably wont be able to get on here during that time so I just thought I would tell you all to take care. ;) Who knows...maybe ill be back in a few years.

Oh, im going to Japan to live with family friends and go to school over there after I finish off this semester. :nerd: Why are you saying good bye NOW if you aren't leaving for another month?? Gonna try and ween yourself away?? :D Good Luck!! :)

NateDawg39
11-07-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
what about the wifey???

They don't have internet in Japan??? :confused: It's deemed best that I try and keep at my studies and making a living on a completely different "world"... lol, so I decided to keep off the DL, Facebook, and a few other things...except Myspace!!! Im addicted to the point of no return...!!!!:crazy1:

injuredinmelee
11-07-2006, 03:48 PM
If they try and run your life this early into the marriage it will only get worse down the road my friend.

STANG RED
11-07-2006, 03:56 PM
It's deemed best that I try and keep at my studies and making a living on a completely different "world"... lol, so I decided to keep off the DL, Facebook, and a few other things...except Myspace!!! Im addicted to the point of no return...!!!!:crazy1:

You gotta at least check in from time to time and say hi Nate.

NateDawg39
11-07-2006, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
If they try and run your life this early into the marriage it will only get worse down the road my friend. Was that directed towards a certain person?

NateDawg39
11-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Im not leaving right now...ill be on till I do go but I wanted to get the hard part outta the way early...save me some time!

Adidas410s
11-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Im not leaving right now...ill be on till I do go but I wanted to get the hard part outta the way early...save me some time!

man...you already changed your location and everything. Sad times indeed...:(

Then again...there is a remote chance that I could end up living in Netherlands/Germany area in the next few years...;)

mrescape43
11-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Cyanara! J/K Good luck in the future and just remember, (Married people don't live longer, it just feels that way!)