PDA

View Full Version : WOS Likely Playoff Opponents?

kepdawg
11-06-2006, 09:36 PM
IF WOS advances to the 3rd round, games to be played 12/1-12/2, who would be the likely opponent?

I am exploring my possible plans for that weekend. Please do not use this as an opportunity to bash WOS (or me). Thanks! :)

setxsports
11-06-2006, 09:48 PM
3rd round..Cameron Yoe i think

4th round...Liberty Hill

5th Round...Cuero/Wimberely

State baby....??

Gsquared
11-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
IF WOS advances to the 3rd round, games to be played 12/1-12/2, who would be the likely opponent?

I am exploring my possible plans for that weekend. Please do not use this as an opportunity to bash WOS (or me). Thanks! :)
Come on man, come help me support my Carroll Dragons! Ill save you a seat. Remember, Protect the tradition whatever the cost!

kepdawg
11-06-2006, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Come on man, come help me support my Carroll Dragons! Ill save you a seat. Remember, Protect the tradition whatever the cost!

:crazy:

wimbo_pro
11-06-2006, 09:56 PM
Its the 2nd round (Giddings) that will be your biggest challenge, in my opinion. I think you can get by them, but it wont be easy.

kepdawg
11-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by **********

4th round...Liberty Hill

State baby....??

Cameron Yoe? Maybe in Huntsville or Conroe if it happens?

Boosty_Hondo
11-06-2006, 10:18 PM

4th round...Liberty Hill

State baby....??

u forgot to throw hondo in there for the 5th round buddyif hondo makes it to the 4th round cuero or wimberly will have a game on there hands

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Its the 2nd round (Giddings) that will be your biggest challenge, in my opinion. I think you can get by them, but it wont be easy.

Just dont flip for home and home, you dont want to play them in Giddings. Some good old home cooking there vs La Grange and Bellville. There were 3 WOS coaches there ask them.

StreetBobcat
11-06-2006, 10:33 PM
If you can make it past that schedule and then manage to beat my Bobcats, then you will command an enormous amount of respect. I don't envy your road to state! Still best of luck - everyone knows your team is a quality team.

wedo
11-06-2006, 11:01 PM
WOS is the best 3a team i've seen play all year and i've seen cuero play. I think that WOS could give Lamar Consalidated a run for there money and right now they are a power house in 4a and will probably win state in 4a!

setxsports
11-06-2006, 11:13 PM
WOS did beat a very good 4A Dayton team that is about to win their 4A District.

g$$
11-07-2006, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by wedo
WOS is the best 3a team i've seen play all year and i've seen cuero play. I think that WOS could give Lamar Consalidated a run for there money and right now they are a power house in 4a and will probably win state in 4a!

WOS is really good & has had a solid program for many years. But I will take that bet WEDO.

Lamar Consolidated is loaded & the RB Jaquizz Rogers (Jr.) is legit. They have a bunch of D1 kids. I know WOS does too, but I think Rogers would be the difference.

GreenMachine
11-07-2006, 07:37 AM
WOS is the best 3a team i've seen play all year and i've seen cuero play. I think that WOS could give Lamar Consalidated a run for there money and right now they are a power house in 4a and will probably win state in 4a! Who did you see Cuero play? Was it one game that you saw? If it was, it is hard to make a determination on one game. Cuero may not win it all, such things have to fall into place, but I guarantee you there is not one team in 3a that we can't beat.

wimbo_pro
11-07-2006, 08:15 AM
GreenMachine...we hope there is at least ONE!!!!!

GUNHO
11-07-2006, 08:54 AM
I agree greenmachine.Any of the top 10 are good teams.It's not going to be easy for anyone.Like you said,some things have to fall in place for any team to win state.

wedo
11-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by g$$
WOS is really good & has had a solid program for many years. But I will take that bet WEDO.

Lamar Consolidated is loaded & the RB Jaquizz Rogers (Jr.) is legit. They have a bunch of D1 kids. I know WOS does too, but I think Rogers would be the difference.

I don't think they could beat Lamar Cons. but it would be close IMO. Yeah Lamar Cons. is freakin Loaded! When i saw them play they looked like Men playing boys! Still i think WOS is the best 3a team ive seen this year! Ive seen them play twice and Cuero Twice!

GreenMachine
11-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by GUNHO
I agree greenmachine.Any of the top 10 are good teams.It's not going to be easy for anyone.Like you said,some things have to fall in place for any team to win state. One thing is for sure, whoever wins it all, has earned it! :thumbsup:

GreenMachine
11-07-2006, 09:09 AM
I don't think they could beat Lamar Cons. but it would be close IMO. Yeah Lamar Cons. is freakin Loaded! When i saw them play they looked like Men playing boys! Still i think WOS is the best 3a team ive seen this year! Ive seen them play twice and Cuero Twice! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WOSgrad
11-07-2006, 09:38 AM
Oh goodness. Here we go again! Someone from outside West Orange installs WO-S as a state champion and somehow Mustang supporters will get tagged as arrogant again! LOL!

Right now, I am just worried about them getting through the Bridge City game healthy and with a "W." Then, we will have Liberty/Shepherd to worry about. If we don't get past them, we don't have to worry about Giddings or Yoe or Liberty Hill or Cuero or Wimberley or Hondo or whoever else is advancing.

wedo
11-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by WOSgrad
Oh goodness. Here we go again! Someone from outside West Orange installs WO-S as a state champion and somehow Mustang supporters will get tagged as arrogant again! LOL!

Right now, I am just worried about them getting through the Bridge City game healthy and with a "W." Then, we will have Liberty/Shepherd to worry about. If we don't get past them, we don't have to worry about Giddings or Yoe or Liberty Hill or Cuero or Wimberley or Hondo or whoever else is advancing.

I didn't say yall would win state! all i said is that WOS was the best 3a team ive seen "play" this year! I have not seen everyone play so i didn't say they would win state. I do think from what i saw they could give Lamar Cons. a good game! It was meant has a compliment that you team is good , has some size and speed and plays hard!

LHPfactory
11-07-2006, 11:56 AM
I do like the way the brackets flow in Region III. Any team could take it but from my prospective the big name teams Giddings, WOS, and LH are favorites (not counting out or looking past any team so no one needs to get psychotic on me). Looking at styles and match up the senerio that would best favor LH is Giddings beating WOS (providing we win each week as well) and then playing Giddings in the quarters. Strictly looking at the paper match up, it seams as though:

Giddings would have an edge in beating WOS.
LH would have an edge over Giddings and
WOS would Have an edge over LH...

A can beat C and C can beat B but B can Beat A....makes sense right......?????????????????????????????????

WOS is big and fast but Giddings is Big with a great D that stops the pass and run. LH has an offensive machine that will produce against a great D and The D does well against the run. But would be pressed to combat WOS throwing the ball.

Just a theory due to team styles.... If it holds true then LH got a good draw (well as good as one could ask for in this tough tough region) in the projected play off brackets (provided we beat each team up to the quarters).

Not haten on WOS but im rooting for Giddings in that game.

Im sure this theory will spur a few assaults :thinking:

wedo
11-07-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by LHPfactory
I do like the way the brackets flow in Region III. Any team could take it but from my prospective the big name teams Giddings, WOS, and LH are favorites (not counting out or looking past any team so no one needs to get psychotic on me). Looking at styles and match up the senerio that would best favor LH is Giddings beating WOS (providing we win each week as well) and then playing Giddings in the quarters. Strictly looking at the paper match up, it seams as though:

A can beat C and C can beat B but B can Beat A....makes sense right......?????????????????????????????????

WOS is big and fast but Giddings is Big with a great D that stops the pass and run. LH has an offensive machine that will produce against a great D and The D does well against the run. But would be pressed to combat WOS throwing the ball.

Just a theory due to team styles.... If it holds true then LH got a good draw (well as good as one could ask for in this tough tough region) in the projected play off brackets (provided we beat each team up to the quarters).

Im sure this theory will spur a few assaults :thinking:

yeah but does anyboy from the districts of LH,Giddings run the spread b/c WOS is going to spread every defense out.

LHPfactory
11-07-2006, 02:01 PM
yeah but does anyboy from the districts of LH,Giddings run the spread b/c WOS is going to spread every defense out.

Yep, Wimberly (not in district but top notch common opponent) Wimberly does and does it well (and thats an understatement), LH and Giddings both played Wimbo. Giddings was able to cover it well, but we had trouble with it. Thats why I would like Giddings to beat WOS and let us deal with a fellow ground pounder. We are more likely to beat Giddings than WOS. WOS is more likely to beat LH than Giddings. Giddings has the best chance to beat WOS of the trio........Its a big love/hate triangle with one winner in the end. Go Buffs and then Win Panthers

duckbutter
11-07-2006, 02:10 PM
In the playoffs its all about playing mistake free football, the matchup and LUCK.

GUNHO
11-07-2006, 02:24 PM
This is a case where great minds don't think alike LHP.:) I see wo-s matching up better with Giddings than the Hill.W0-S beat Giddings last year.I know Giddings is better this year but so is wo-s.The Hill runs a spread type O don't they?and wo-s has always had problems with that type of offense.In any case you will most likley get a shot at one of us.:D

LHPfactory
11-07-2006, 02:43 PM
LH runs the slot T. Its a run-option offense from the 40's. It ques on misdirection and is facilitated by speed. Its dubbed the 4 headed monster cause when you attack 1 head one of the others runs off with the ball. We rarely pass but have one of the most productive offenses in the state. The only team I have ever seen bring it close to a stop was the Wimberly Texans of 2005, That Code red was the best 3A defense I have seen.

WOS87
11-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by GUNHO
This is a case where great minds don't think alike LHP.:) I see wo-s matching up better with Giddings than the Hill.W0-S beat Giddings last year.I know Giddings is better this year but so is wo-s.The Hill runs a spread type O don't they?and wo-s has always had problems with that type of offense.In any case you will most likley get a shot at one of us.:D

As for Giddings I'm not seeing how they are THAT much better really than they were last year. Last year they lost to a Cameron team that was better than this year by one point and they lost to a Hutto team that was better than this year by a touchdown. This year they beat a Wimberley team that was not the same Wimberley team that won state last year, and a Hutto team that is not the same state finalist squad from last year. After 9 games last year they were actually averaging almost exactly the same points per game as they are this year and allowing less.

Giddings
2005 after 9 games: Pts for - 347, Pts against - 95
2006 after 9 games: Pts for - 348, Pts against - 123

WOS
2005 after 9 games: Pts for - 337, Pts against - 146
2006 after 9 games: Pts for - 343, Pts against - 77

Our offense is just as good if not better than last year, and our defense has allowed almost HALF of the points as last year. Giddings is doing about the same offensively, and worse defensively. In 2005 the result was WOS 42, Giddings 21. I'm not convinced it won't be the same this year.

g$$
11-07-2006, 03:16 PM
LH runs the slot T. Its a run-option offense from the 40's. It ques on misdirection and is facilitated by speed. Its dubbed the 4 headed monster cause when you attack 1 head one of the others runs off with the ball. We rarely pass but have one of the most productive offenses in the state. The only team I have ever seen bring it close to a stop was the Wimberly Texans of 2005, That Code red was the best 3A defense I have seen.

Should have seen Daingerfield 1983. Regarded by most if not all as one of the best teams from any class EVER. They were stout to say the least. Beat Sweeny 42-0 in state finals. It was never a game.

Wimberley was very good - I saw them play last year. But nowhere near Daingerfield & their 3 former NFL guys.

WOS87
11-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Should have seen Daingerfield 1983. Regarded by most if not all as one of the best teams from any class EVER. They were stout to say the least. Beat Sweeny 42-0 in state finals. It was never a game.

Wimberley was very good - I saw them play last year. But nowhere near Daingerfield & their 3 former NFL guys.

Wimberley gave up 29 pts to WOS alone, that's over 3 times the entire pts allowed for the season by the '83 Daingerfield squad.

setxsports
11-07-2006, 03:35 PM

Im sure this theory will spur a few assaults :thinking: WOS beat Giddings last year and WOS Defense is even better this year along with a better offense.

g$$
11-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
Wimberley gave up 29 pts to WOS alone, that's over 3 times the entire pts allowed for the season by the '83 Daingerfield squad.

Exactly WOS87. I don't think we will ever see a team like Daingerfield '83 ever again. They could play with anybody that given year. ANYBODY.

And they did that when the playoff system was not watered down like it is now too.

IHStangFan
11-07-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
u forgot to throw hondo in there for the 5th round buddyif hondo makes it to the 4th round cuero or wimberly will have a game on there hands wow...thats bold! other than a sub-par to normal Bandera team.....who of any real caliber has Hondo played/beat? I am not asking to be a smart*ass, I'm asking because I know nothing about any of the other teams listed that theyve played. It's an honest question people!! Don't tear me to shreads!! LOL.

manormustangs
11-07-2006, 04:09 PM

damm that makes wimberley look even badder.........giddings all the way to the state championship............................giddings allready beat alot of quality teams......wimberley,lagrange,and now beeville............

buff4life
11-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Just dont flip for home and home, you dont want to play them in Giddings. Some good old home cooking there vs La Grange and Bellville. There were 3 WOS coaches there ask them.

you act like every single call went against yall....NO

the ref that called the offsides penalty on that kickoff was on YALLS sideline not ours....so its not as if the home team got him to do it....be a good sport and just say congratulations and go win state in DI

wimbo_pro
11-07-2006, 06:30 PM

Our offense is just as good if not better than last year, and our defense has allowed almost HALF of the points as last year. Giddings is doing about the same offensively, and worse defensively. In 2005 the result was WOS 42, Giddings 21. I'm not convinced it won't be the same this year.

Great analysis WOS87, but what confuses me about Giddings defense allowing more points this year is...why are they ranked so high this year on defense? Is it because of a much tougher schedule that they have allowed more points? Your take would be helpful.

wimbo_pro
11-07-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by manormustangs
damm that makes wimberley look even badder.........giddings all the way to the state championship............................giddings allready beat alot of quality teams......wimberley,lagrange,and now beeville............

Not sure what you mean by "makes wimberley look badder.." Can you explain?

manormustangs
11-07-2006, 09:53 PM
Not sure what you mean by "makes wimberley look badder.." Can you explain?

you said wos shouldent have a problem with giddings......and if i remember giddings blew wimberley out.....so in that case it means two teams could beat yall.....

dont get me wrong i was a wimberley fan threwout the playoffs last year and im glad yall brought the state championship to central texas so congrats on that......yall are still a top ten team but if you say something like a team could beat this team and that team beat yall ...that doesent look so good......

WOS87
11-08-2006, 05:10 AM
Great analysis WOS87, but what confuses me about Giddings defense allowing more points this year is...why are they ranked so high this year on defense? Is it because of a much tougher schedule that they have allowed more points? Your take would be helpful.

Strength of schedule is factored in but remember that last year Giddings played state finalist Hutto , semifinalist WO-S and quarterfinalist Cameron so they didn't have the weakest schedule by any means. They are rated highly on all categories currently mainly because they beat Wimberley in the first week of the season which shot their ratings through the roof. A lot of rating systems (including the Massey ratings) use the final ratings of the prior season as the starting point of the next season so Giddings has been given credit for beating the Wimberley team that won their previous 15 games and which ended 2005 with the #2 rated offense and #1 rated defense, and thus started the 2006 season with the same rating. In truth, this wasn't actually the case since a large percentage of this years team is completely new. This type of system works when you're trying to rate individual players of a sport such as tennis, where there is gradual change over time and it also makes it unnecessary to come up with preseason predictions to use as a starting point and thus there is less opportunity for outside bias to creep in. In high school football though, using the standings at the end of one season as the automatic ranking to start the next season is a major flaw because by definition there will be on average a turnover of at least one third to one half of a total team each year.

LHPfactory
11-08-2006, 07:48 AM
Strength of schedule is factored in but remember that last year Giddings played state finalist Hutto , semifinalist WO-S and quarterfinalist Cameron so they didn't have the weakest schedule by any means. They are rated highly on all categories currently mainly because they beat Wimberley in the first week of the season which shot their ratings through the roof. A lot of rating systems (including the Massey ratings) use the final ratings of the prior season as the starting point of the next season so Giddings has been given credit for beating the Wimberley team that won their previous 15 games and which ended 2005 with the #2 rated offense and #1 rated defense, and thus started the 2006 season with the same rating. In truth, this wasn't actually the case since a large percentage of this years team is completely new. This type of system works when you're trying to rate individual players of a sport such as tennis, where there is gradual change over time and it also makes it unnecessary to come up with preseason predictions to use as a starting point and thus there is less opportunity for outside bias to creep in. In high school football though, using the standings at the end of one season as the automatic ranking to start the next season is a major flaw because by definition there will be on average a turnover of at least one third to one half of a total team each year.

Not true, the statesman had a big article on how Giddings has the team to beat in the preseason , before they played Wimberly. All the columnist (except one) picked Giddings in that game as well. The ratings were a result of returning starters on a team that was good last year. Yall have played different opponents, Giddings has played some very good top ranked teams, I dont know who WOS has played but those numbers you put up wont mean anything when in the play offs. Last year Llano was blowing people out of the water until they played LH and Wimberly in district, They got the red headed step child treatment when both teams put 60+ on them and only allowed a td or two. I know that will not be the case with anyone WOS will play because yall are a top notch team but dont rest on your stats and think that Giddings is only ranked because of the Wimberly game. Im sure WOS coaches are looking at the team and not so much at the numbers.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-08-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by buff4life
you act like every single call went against yall....NO

the ref that called the offsides penalty on that kickoff was on YALLS sideline not ours....so its not as if the home team got him to do it....be a good sport and just say congratulations and go win state in DI

No not everyone, all it took was one in a game like this one, and the La Grange game, I talked to people from La Grange last night at the Volleyball game and they feel the same way the people in Bellville feel about why they lost the game. There were two calls that went aginst Bellville, that on tape sould have not been called, both were very big plays. I was told the Tapes were going to the UIL for review, so the same people that called the Bellville and La Grange games will no longer have the power to change a game at the High school Level.

wimbo_pro
11-08-2006, 09:58 AM
you said wos shouldent have a problem with giddings......and if i remember giddings blew wimberley out.....so in that case it means two teams could beat yall.....

dont get me wrong i was a wimberley fan threwout the playoffs last year and im glad yall brought the state championship to central texas so congrats on that......yall are still a top ten team but if you say something like a team could beat this team and that team beat yall ...that doesent look so good......

OK, I understand now. Giddings put a good whooping on us for sure. It was the 1st game of the year. If we played Giddings last year on the first week (assuming Giddings was just as good as they are THIS year), they would have whooped us then as well. I dont think they could have beat us at the END of last season...we have a long track record of starting out slow.

With this said, I think WOS will stack up well against Giddings, and I think WOS can win the game. Do I think Wimberely can beat either of them IF we get that far and meet in the Semi-Finals?? Yes, I THINK we can. Will we for sure??? Dunno....

wimbo_pro
11-08-2006, 10:05 AM
Not true, the statesman had a big article on how Giddings has the team to beat in the preseason , before they played Wimberly. All the columnist picked Giddings in that game as well. The ratings were a result of returning starters on a team that was good last year. Yall have played different opponents, Giddings has played some very good top ranked teams, I dont know who WOS has played but those numbers you put up wont mean anything when in the play offs. Last year Llano was blowing people out of the water until they played LH and Wimberly in district, They got the red headed step child treatment when both teams put 60+ on them and only allowed a td or two. I know that will not be the case with anyone WOS will play because yall are a top notch team but dont rest on your stats and think that Giddings is only ranked because of the Wimberly game. Im sure WOS coaches are looking at the team and not so much at the numbers.

One correction regarding columnists, LHPM...Rick Cantu took Wimberely in the Giddings season opener. He was the only one, and of course he was wrong. The reason I remember so well is he had came out and talked to my nephew the week before the game (you might remember he did that article on several 3A guys around the area before the opening week). He also said he would take Wimberley in their web broadcast.

LHPfactory
11-08-2006, 11:00 AM
I corrected it and added except 1 in the text wimbo pro.....;) and yeah yall are certainly a much better team now than you were in the opener. I also remember that first pick and cen tex web cast and one of the issues the comumnist had with Wimberly was the leadership vacuum from the graduation of last years Texans. It looks like yall solved that problem real quick after the Giddings game. You guys are rolling.

wimbo_pro
11-08-2006, 11:44 AM
LHPfactory...I accidentally called you LHPM in my last post..Sorry!!! Yes, we have improved. But there are still 2 or 3 glaring problems we will need to fix before I can say I feel confident we can at least get to the state finals. We shall see in the next 3 Friday nights. If they arent fixed by the Cuero match-up...yikes.

Also, you called him a "comumnist" as opposed to a columnist. He DOES write for the Statesman, so maybe it was a Fruedian slip? LOL

Bull's-eye
11-08-2006, 12:22 PM
There were two calls that went aginst Bellville, that on tape sould have not been called, both were very big plays. I was told the Tapes were going to the UIL for review, so the same people that called the Bellville and La Grange games will no longer have the power to change a game at the High school Level.

Which 2 plays? I would like to review the tapes on about 6 different plays.

setxsports
11-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Not true, the statesman had a big article on how Giddings has the team to beat in the preseason , before they played Wimberly. All the columnist (except one) picked Giddings in that game as well. The ratings were a result of returning starters on a team that was good last year. Yall have played different opponents, Giddings has played some very good top ranked teams, I dont know who WOS has played but those numbers you put up wont mean anything when in the play offs. Last year Llano was blowing people out of the water until they played LH and Wimberly in district, They got the red headed step child treatment when both teams put 60+ on them and only allowed a td or two. I know that will not be the case with anyone WOS will play because yall are a top notch team but dont rest on your stats and think that Giddings is only ranked because of the Wimberly game. Im sure WOS coaches are looking at the team and not so much at the numbers. WOS has beaten a 4A District champ Dayton in Non district along with 4A schools LCM, Bay City. WOS has a better Offense and Defense than last year.

Gobbla2001
11-08-2006, 12:52 PM
, Bay City

Seeing how far apart Cuero and WOS is, it's cool to have a common opponent...

But when they won't play you around here or there you gotta play 'em around there or there...

griff
11-08-2006, 01:11 PM
WOS has beaten a 4A District champ Dayton in Non district along with 4A schools LCM, Bay City. WOS has a better Offense and Defense than last year.

OK, Coop, tell us something we don't know...or hasn't been said already...like, twice in this thread...or 50 times on another site...or...:D

LHPfactory
11-08-2006, 04:01 PM
LHPfactory...I accidentally called you LHPM in my last post..Sorry!!! Yes, we have improved. But there are still 2 or 3 glaring problems we will need to fix before I can say I feel confident we can at least get to the state finals. We shall see in the next 3 Friday nights. If they arent fixed by the Cuero match-up...yikes.

Also, you called him a "comumnist" as opposed to a columnist. He DOES write for the Statesman, so maybe it was a Fruedian slip? LOL

Yeah it was a mistake, Rick Cantu is alright. I have noticed that Wimberly hasnt had much attention from the statesman this year in spite of the successful season the Texans are having.

Darren
11-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Lets not look past Giddings just yet.

wimbo_pro
11-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Yeah it was a mistake, Rick Cantu is alright. I have noticed that Wimberly hasnt had much attention from the statesman this year in spite of the successful season the Texans are having.

True..the Statesman isnt "unfriendly" to the Texans...they are just a bit more thorough when it comes to teams closer to Austin. I will say Rick Cantu has expressed a lot of faith in us, even last year. It will pick up once the play offs start.

buff4life
11-08-2006, 06:38 PM
No not everyone, all it took was one in a game like this one, and the La Grange game, I talked to people from La Grange last night at the Volleyball game and they feel the same way the people in Bellville feel about why they lost the game. There were two calls that went aginst Bellville, that on tape sould have not been called, both were very big plays. I was told the Tapes were going to the UIL for review, so the same people that called the Bellville and La Grange games will no longer have the power to change a game at the High school Level.

HIGH 5 on that one :clap:

every team has calls go against them...the films show three 3 people were offsides on that kickoff...and referees in the NFL even screw up and they have booth reviews and stuff....high school referee's definitely aren't perfect

its true...i've caught myself before blaming "home cookin" or "payin the refs" but its just because i was mad because a ref called somethin he saw and i disagreed...not because anyone was cheating....so suck it up....the call might have been wrong...but everyone needs to stop talkin about home cooking and stuff....there were questionable calls against us too

Hupernikomen
11-08-2006, 07:25 PM
WOS has beaten a 4A District champ Dayton in Non district along with 4A schools LCM, Bay City. WOS has a better Offense and Defense than last year.

Hey Coop. I don't care what the stats say I think last year's offense was better than this year's offense somewhat. I just think Beasley was appreciably better than Bevil. To me I see a slight improvement recieveing and running backs over last year. But that improvement doesn't quite make up for the switch at qb. Still a great offense but a little behind last year's crew. I think the defense is certainly better than last year and probably has boosted the offensive production to a better stat level than last year's group because of extra opportunities. That's my take after seeing the two teams anyways.

Crimestick
11-08-2006, 08:10 PM
After seeing every WO-S game the last two years, I can objectively say that this year's offense is better by far than last year's. We are more balanced and more versatile. The RB and WR play is much more solid. The defense has grown by leaps and bounds, giving up only half the number of points they gave up through this point last season. They are more disciplined, more aggressive and much more likely to adjust before anything gets out of hand.
No doubt, we're better on both sides of the ball. The only place we're weaker this year is that our absolute best player isn't as good as our absolute best was last year - but he's certainly not far behind. In fact, he might be as good or better, but he doesn't touch the ball every play like Beasley did.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-08-2006, 08:12 PM
HIGH 5 on that one :clap:

every team has calls go against them...the films show three 3 people were offsides on that kickoff...and referees in the NFL even screw up and they have booth reviews and stuff....high school referee's definitely aren't perfect

its true...i've caught myself before blaming "home cookin" or "payin the refs" but its just because i was mad because a ref called somethin he saw and i disagreed...there were questionable calls against us too

Giddings had no calls on them that hurt there scoreing, Bellvilles calls were big calls that hurt bellvilles chances to score. Im ok with a loss if that loss is not helped out by the refs!
Every where you go in Bellville this week everyone is talking about how Bellville got the raw end of the deal last week in Giddings. I walked up to and older man in a store this evening and, he had his glasses off and was cleaning them, the first thing he said to me was looked like the refs needed to clean there glasses Friday night.

Gobbla2001
11-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Well, we had what turned out to be a bad call in our game against Hutto last year... sad thing was, it was the fourth quarter and was a touchdown... it was called back... Hutto took the lead with a field goal with a minute left...

Why doesn't Gobbla cry???

#1, Hutto was a damn tough team and deserved to win...

#2, Cuero had all night to score more points, including a little under a minute at the end of the game...

#3, Cuero and Hutto went face to face, man to man on their last drive to get that FG and Hutto came out on top without any help from the refs...

#4, I'm not a sore loser...

Bull19
11-08-2006, 08:20 PM
IM GUNNA BE TRAVELING THROUGH GIDDINGS THIS WEEKEND. ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SOME HOME COOKING? I HEAR THEY GOT SOME GOOD HOME COOKING IN GIDDINGS.

Gobbla2001
11-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Well, we had what turned out to be a bad call in our game against Hutto last year... sad thing was, it was the fourth quarter and was a touchdown... it was called back... Hutto took the lead with a field goal with a minute left...

Why doesn't Gobbla cry???

#1, Hutto was a damn tough team and deserved to win...

#2, Cuero had all night to score more points, including a little under a minute at the end of the game...

#3, Cuero and Hutto went face to face, man to man on their last drive to get that FG and Hutto came out on top without any help from the refs...

#4, I'm not a sore loser...

on that note, I'm gunna go and drink some beer :(

Bull19
11-08-2006, 08:31 PM
ITS PLAIN AND SIMPLE. BELLVILLE GOT SCREWED. ALTHOUGH THATS JUST MY OPINION I WILL GO OUT ON A LIMB HERE AND SAY ITS SHARED BY THE OTHER 3000+ IN OUR TOWN. GIDDINGS DOES HAVE A GOOD TEAM, BUT STILL THEY WONT GET PASSED WO-S. THEY ARE GOOD, BUT NOT THAT GOOD

strosfan
11-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
ITS PLAIN AND SIMPLE. BELLVILLE GOT SCREWED. ALTHOUGH THATS JUST MY OPINION I WILL GO OUT ON A LIMB HERE AND SAY ITS SHARED BY THE OTHER 3000+ IN OUR TOWN. GIDDINGS DOES HAVE A GOOD TEAM, BUT STILL THEY WONT GET PASSED WO-S. THEY ARE GOOD, BUT NOT THAT GOOD

Are there any unbiased fans that were at this game? And if so do you think bellville got messed over? I'm not trying to start anything- I'm just curious. Because I heard a lot of people say that bellville got screwed, but all who said that were from Bellville or pulling for bellville.

strosfan
11-08-2006, 08:44 PM
edited

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Giddings had no calls on them that hurt there scoreing, Bellvilles calls were big calls that hurt bellvilles chances to score. Im ok with a loss if that loss is not helped out by the refs!
Every where you go in Bellville this week everyone is talking about how Bellville got the raw end of the deal last week in Giddings. I walked up to and older man in a store this evening and, he had his glasses off and was cleaning them, the first thing he said to me was looked like the refs needed to clean there glasses Friday night.
Just curious, since I wasn't there to see the game. I was looking at stats for several games the other day and noticed that the Houston Chronicle showed 5 penalties for 26 total yards. Is that right? It seemed awfully low to me. The Bellville players must be very disciplined if the total was correct.

Bull19
11-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by strosfan
Are there any unbiased fans that were at this game? And if so do you think bellville got messed over? I'm not trying to start anything- I'm just curious. Because I heard a lot of people say that bellville got screwed, but all who said that were from Bellville.

ASK BIG DADDY RUSS HE KNOWS OR GO TO THE LAST POST OF THE BELLVILLE VS GIDDINGS THREAD

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by strosfan
Are there any unbiased fans that were at this game? And if so do you think bellville got messed over? I'm not trying to start anything- I'm just curious. Because I heard a lot of people say that bellville got screwed, but all who said that were from Bellville or pulling for bellville.

Ask the WOS coach's that were there.

AggieJohn
11-08-2006, 08:55 PM
You'll have to get past Liberty in the FIRST ROUND

gold_33
11-08-2006, 08:58 PM
I think WOS would match up better against Giddings than Liberty Hill. The Texans offense was no where near where they are now when we played Giddings but we did score two touchdowns in a 20 second span with our recievers getting behind the D and beating them for the deep ball but couldnt do it consistently enough. If any team has the speed to do that its WOS and they also probably have the speed to contain Fitzhenry on D. WOS played Giddings last year so it'll be no surprise to them on the game plan, as if Fitzhenry left-Fitzhenry right is a surprise to anyone. Liberty Hill on the other hand will be tough for any team who hasnt seen the slot-T run to perfection before and speed doesnt really matter against LH offense cause its designed to fool the other team and leave wide open running room. Also they will just grind out the yards and take alot of time off the clock but their D wasnt too good against the spread of Wimberley and unless they fixed it they will have trouble aginst WOS. The only reason Wimberley has sucess over LH slot-T is we see it year in and year out so we know whats coming if WOS isnt prepared if they play LH its gonna be a long boring game with LH eatin up 4-5 yds a carry, maybe a long run in between and 8-9 min off the clock every time they have the ball. It is though one of the best and hardest offenses to watch cause they run it so well and you dont know who has the ball.

WOS1
11-08-2006, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Hey Coop. I don't care what the stats say I think last year's offense was better than this year's offense somewhat. I just think Beasley was appreciably better than Bevil. To me I see a slight improvement recieveing and running backs over last year. But that improvement doesn't quite make up for the switch at qb. Still a great offense but a little behind last year's crew. I think the defense is certainly better than last year and probably has boosted the offensive production to a better stat level than last year's group because of extra opportunities. That's my take after seeing the two teams anyways.

Gotta disagree with you on that one, Hup. I think we started relying too much on Beasleys feet last year and it cost us against Wimberley. This year, our QB is not as much of a running threat, but he does his job and has a very accurate arm. He has 4 weapons that can go deep at any time and 3 good running backs. This years offense is much more dynamic than last years.

wimbo_pro
11-08-2006, 10:12 PM
Good point WOS.

BrahmaDAD70
11-08-2006, 10:41 PM

Home Cookin or Home Crookin
I told my wife hunny, did I fall asleep?
What are we doing in Sealy?

OH NO YOU DIDNT...
But OH YES I DID.....
Sorry but I had to go there.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaDAD70
Home Cookin or Home Crookin

OH NO YOU DIDNT...
But OH YES I DID.....
Sorry but I had to go there.

You tell em Dad!!!!

buff4life
11-08-2006, 11:29 PM
IM GUNNA BE TRAVELING THROUGH GIDDINGS THIS WEEKEND. ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SOME HOME COOKING? I HEAR THEY GOT SOME GOOD HOME COOKING IN GIDDINGS.
quit being a cry baby and get over it...my god yall are sore losers

buff4life
11-08-2006, 11:30 PM
you talk about hurting their chances of scoring...i don't remember a time when a touchdown got called back...your goin all on ifs
maybe that false start on the fourth down but that was obvious

i like Gobbla2001 a lot

Highschoolfan78
11-09-2006, 02:09 AM

I'm pretty sure with such a bold statement that you should get the last town right. I am almost positive Giddings didn't play Beeville. Nope, I'm positive you should have gotten this right while trying to cut another team. Bellville is the town

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-09-2006, 08:15 AM
IM GUNNA BE TRAVELING THROUGH GIDDINGS THIS WEEKEND. ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET SOME HOME COOKING? I HEAR THEY GOT SOME GOOD HOME COOKING IN GIDDINGS. :clap:

BrahmaDAD70
11-09-2006, 11:14 AM
No use crying over spilled milk.
Unless the milkman picks up the bottle
and puts it back about 1 foot from the
original milk spill.
"Fitz" I mean Giddings won the game
due to poor matchups. IE.. That QB gave us Fitz
If we dont figure out how to stop this guy
we will be back in the same spot again next year.
NO WE WONT
NEXT YEARS GAME WILL BE IN BELLVILLE.
Bellville fans currently rounding up a
zebra crew that is RED & WHITE
SEE YA NEXT YEAR...... BOYS...

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaDAD70

"Fitz" I mean Giddings won the game

Now this is halarious... boy's trying to be a smartass, and in doing so shows he believes his team was beaten by one player...

Bellville can't beat one player? Better go back to the drawing board...

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Welcome to the Pasture of Pain:

"Ohhh lord it hurts so bad, them yella flags, ohhh lord it screwed us, can you feel our Pain here in the Pasture?"

Is that why they named it the Pasture of Pain? One of you guys is even bringing up Sealy getting the good calls in that series, stop dwellin' on zebras, you're all cows...

Must be PAINful...

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Hey, you guys remember when Bellville lost in the basketball playoffs a year or so back? Remember all the whining on that one??? It was just HORRIBLE, lost by like 100 points and it was the refs fault???

Welcome to the Court of Pain:

"Dear lorddd it hurts soo bad... zebras hate cows and it showed tonighhht on the hardwood... lorddd let's all go to the pasture"

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 12:37 PM
Bellville has sweet jersey's.

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Back to WO-S... how much money would they pay the refs to help them beat Bellville???

I heard Giddings threw down about a grand for each zebra...

chaingang
11-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Back to WO-S... how much money would they pay the refs to help them beat Bellville???

I heard Giddings threw down about a grand for each zebra...

Cant afford it right now, we are trying to buy turf.:D

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
Cant afford it right now, we are trying to buy turf.:D

oh... well that settles it... if the two were to ever play, Bellville would for sure win...

gotta slip some green to the black and white if you're gunna get outta a game with Bellville alive...

KL3
11-09-2006, 02:37 PM
Gobbla2001 = obsessed with Bellville? I'm thinking so.

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by KL3

you know it...

I NEED MORE BELLVILLE, SOMEONE GIVE ME MORE BELLVILLE... I GOTTA HAVE IT...

KL3
11-09-2006, 02:44 PM
you know it...

Yep, I thought so.

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by KL3
Yep, I thought so.

so you uh, gunna give me more Bellville or what?

Bull19
11-09-2006, 03:29 PM
DONT TELL US HOW WE ARE WRONG WHEN YOU WONT THERE.

Bull19
11-09-2006, 03:32 PM
you talk about hurting their chances of scoring...i don't remember a time when a touchdown got called back...your goin all on ifs
maybe that false start on the fourth down but that was obvious

i like Gobbla2001 a lot

FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME, WIDE RECIEVER REVERSE PASS WHICH WAS DROPPED BY THE RECIEVER ON THE FIFTEEN YARD LINE WITH THE CLOSEST DEFENDER BEING 15 YARDS AWAY. HE CATCHES IT, THAT MEANS TOUCHDOWN. AND THE FALSE START WAS OBVIOUS. NOBODY ON HERE IS SAYING ITS NOT.

Highschoolfan78
11-09-2006, 03:37 PM
you know it...

"I got a feva, and the only perscription is more Bellville!!"

Bull's-eye
11-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by KL3

I wouldn't say obsessed, for some reason he has a strong dislike for Bellville. I remember him saying that FBB was posting that teams were afraid to play Bellville. I did a search and found no such evidence.

Gobbla, what's your hangup with Bellville? I don't see Bellville posters bashing Cuero.

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by KL3
Gobbla2001 = obsessed with Bellville? I'm thinking so. Reality
Bellville = :bigcry:

Bull19
11-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Reality
Bellville = :bigcry:

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ROCKBALE MADE IT PAST THE FIRST ROUND IN THE PLAYOFFS?

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 08:41 PM
It's not about Rockdale. It's about how all the Bellville fans are http://www.familypoet.com/graphics/Cry-Baby.gif

Bull19
11-09-2006, 08:43 PM
ITS A SIMPLE QUESTION. ARE YOU ASHAMED OR SOMETHING?

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 08:44 PM
Nope, when I was a freshmen was the last time.

Bull19
11-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Nope, when I was a freshmen was the last time.

OK THOUGHT SO :clap: VERY IMPRESSIVE

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 08:49 PM
If you want to ask questions I will ask you one. When was the last time Bellville lost a game and did not cry?

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
I wouldn't say obsessed, for some reason he has a strong dislike for Bellville. I remember him saying that FBB was posting that teams were afraid to play Bellville. I did a search and found no such evidence.

Gobbla, what's your hangup with Bellville? I don't see Bellville posters bashing Cuero.

Well I got a little stirred up with that one... what FBB had said was that Bellville had tried to get Cuero to play 'em but Cuero would not, most everyone got the impression that it was because Cuero feared playing a tough team like Bellville... I just blew that one up a bit and I admitted it because I researched it as well after you did...

But before that, some Bellville fans were complaining about the refs in a basketball playoff game that Bellville lost, I think it was an 8 point loss or something? Maybe to Columbia or someone hell I don't know... I mean they were pissed, there was no other reason Bellville should have lost that game...

Then the refs caused this loss as well according to some Bellville fans and I just find it funny that when the losses come it's usually not Bellville being beaten by a better team that deserves the win, but by an officiating crew...

Maybe it's not a hangup on Bellville, maybe it's just only Bellville posters (not all) making these kind of comments that I respond to???

I may not have been at the game, but bad calls happen to every team every season, but if you're gunna win you have to overcome them...

The thing I see is that it took away from Bellville having two CHANCES to score... Bellville didn't have chances BEFORE or AFTER those calls/no-calls?

And what's to say if Bellville would have infact scored that Giddings wouldn't have felt the pressure and wouldn't have matched all of the scores???

Move on, you're in the playoffs from what I know...

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 08:58 PM
And folks here can be my witnesses, but usually if I open a thread that's griping about the officiating of a game (esspecially if it's from the losing team and they're whining) I'll put my two-cents in there... I even did it on the thread after Cuero lost to Hutto last year if I'm not mistaken...

Sure, refs make mistakes, I've seen 'em, but don't take away from the accomplishment of 50 other kids on another team because your team couldn't ring the bell...

Bull's-eye
11-09-2006, 10:34 PM
If you want to ask questions I will ask you one. When was the last time Bellville lost a game and did not cry?

Go back and read the Bellville/Barbers Hill posts. Bellville posters congratulated the Eagles on being the better team. No complaints about officiating, in fact we made some good friends at the meet-n-greet with the BH posters. Severeral of the Bellville posters have become big fans of the Eagles and we are pulling for them to make a successful run in the 4A playoffs.

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 10:35 PM
The only time in the past 3 years that I can remember

Bull's-eye
11-09-2006, 10:56 PM
And folks here can be my witnesses, but usually if I open a thread that's griping about the officiating of a game (esspecially if it's from the losing team and they're whining) I'll put my two-cents in there... I even did it on the thread after Cuero lost to Hutto last year if I'm not mistaken...

Sure, refs make mistakes, I've seen 'em, but don't take away from the accomplishment of 50 other kids on another team because your team couldn't ring the bell...

Not sure who made you the "traffic cop" of threads that talk about poor officiating, but posters have the right to discuss these bad calls. If you were at the game, you are welcome to argue your point of view. Those 50 other kids from Bellville believe they did ring that bell, but those men in stripes kept it from ringing.

I have some contacts with some of the coaches, and from what they are telling me, the tapes are showing Bellville had every right to complain about several calls.

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Not sure who made you the "traffic cop" of threads that talk about poor officiating, but posters have the right to discuss these bad calls. If you were at the game, you are welcome to argue your point of view. Those 50 other kids from Bellville believe they did ring that bell, but those men in stripes kept it from ringing.

I have some contacts with some of the coaches, and from what they are telling me, the tapes are showing Bellville had every right to complain about several calls.

I know bad calls happen, and maybe it wasn't exactly fair, but from the sound of it Bellville shot themselves in the foot a lot in that game and shouldn't have had to worry about bad calls... I don't have to be at a game to have an opinion...

traffic cop, dear lord...

buff4life
11-09-2006, 11:11 PM
FIRST PLAY OF THE GAME, WIDE RECIEVER REVERSE PASS WHICH WAS DROPPED BY THE RECIEVER ON THE FIFTEEN YARD LINE WITH THE CLOSEST DEFENDER BEING 15 YARDS AWAY. HE CATCHES IT, THAT MEANS TOUCHDOWN. AND THE FALSE START WAS OBVIOUS. NOBODY ON HERE IS SAYING ITS NOT.

the refs had no effect on that play....its not their fault a kid can't catch a pass when he has no one within half a century of him

buff4life
11-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Well I got a little stirred up with that one... what FBB had said was that Bellville had tried to get Cuero to play 'em but Cuero would not, most everyone got the impression that it was because Cuero feared playing a tough team like Bellville... I just blew that one up a bit and I admitted it because I researched it as well after you did...

But before that, some Bellville fans were complaining about the refs in a basketball playoff game that Bellville lost, I think it was an 8 point loss or something? Maybe to Columbia or someone hell I don't know... I mean they were pissed, there was no other reason Bellville should have lost that game...

Then the refs caused this loss as well according to some Bellville fans and I just find it funny that when the losses come it's usually not Bellville being beaten by a better team that deserves the win, but by an officiating crew...

Maybe it's not a hangup on Bellville, maybe it's just only Bellville posters (not all) making these kind of comments that I respond to???

I may not have been at the game, but bad calls happen to every team every season, but if you're gunna win you have to overcome them...

The thing I see is that it took away from Bellville having two CHANCES to score... Bellville didn't have chances BEFORE or AFTER those calls/no-calls?

And what's to say if Bellville would have infact scored that Giddings wouldn't have felt the pressure and wouldn't have matched all of the scores???

Move on, you're in the playoffs from what I know...

Gobbla2001...ur my idle...your writing is brilliant..lol

OR atleast the truth

buff4life
11-09-2006, 11:17 PM

MY GOD get over it...go look at film or somethin...the kickoff THOSE (3) kids were blatantly offsides on the giddings sideline but the ref on yalls sideline called it....ALSO the game wasn't tied and bellville having a chance to win...but down by seven and the quarterback had to throw the ball 55 yards and someone had to catch it PLUS and extra point even for the game to be tied....so plz move on with ur lives....the better team won....the game is over and hopefully the whining about the officiating is too....move on...we won't play each other again til next year
GO BUFFS!

I'm taking nothing away from Bellville because they are a very talented football team....

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 11:26 PM
looking back, I can see how Bellville fans would be upset with that last call... it was a bad call from what I've read so I admit it, I can see that upsetting everyone...

HOWEVER, let's not let this take away from Giddings not making a lot of big mistakes, that's why they were able to win that game...

Bull's-eye
11-09-2006, 11:40 PM
the refs had no effect on that play....its not their fault a kid can't catch a pass when he has no one within half a century of him

Real classy, I'm sure that young kid will feel a lot better after reading your post. (Bellville did score a TD on the same drive)

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 11:42 PM
Real classy, I'm sure that young kid will feel a lot better after reading your post. (Bellville did score a TD on the same drive)

I think he may be trying to say that if they would have scored sooner there would have been more time on the clock at the end of the game...

either way, maybe the game would have chained off a lot differently had he scored the first time...

buff4life
11-09-2006, 11:42 PM
i only said that because an earlier poster mentioned it while whining about the refs....had to state the TRUTH...and i'm pretty sure i wouldn't feel bad...good players MOVE ON...and get on to the next thing....somethin bellville posters seem to have a hard time doin

KL3
11-09-2006, 11:46 PM
and get on to the next thing....somethin bellville posters seem to have a hard time doin

Yet you keep on posting.....

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 11:47 PM
looking back, I can see how Bellville fans would be upset with that last call... it was a bad call from what I've read so I admit it, I can see that upsetting everyone...

HOWEVER, let's not let this take away from Giddings not making a lot of big mistakes, that's why they were able to win that game...

I grewed up, KLthree, see???

Bull's-eye
11-09-2006, 11:50 PM
I think he may be trying to say that if they would have scored sooner there would have been more time on the clock at the end of the game...

either way, maybe the game would have chained off a lot differently had he scored the first time...

That was in the first half, actually the first play from scrimmage. It would be impossible for that play to effect the time in the 2nd half.

buff4life
11-09-2006, 11:52 PM
That was in the first half, actually the first play from scrimmage. It would be impossible for that play to effect the time in the 2nd half.
you're puttin words in my mouth..check out earlier posts...some bellville poster includes that pass with the officiating as horribly affecting the outcome of the game...i'm pretty sure every one is tired of hearing about the officiating...so i'm officially done on the topic and the game

DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!...on to Smithville and then the playoffs.

GOOD LUCK to the BELLVILLE BRAHMAS....two state champions from the same district

Gobbla2001
11-09-2006, 11:52 PM

yah, very good point... I see that... stumped the Giddings guy on that one...

I say Giddings keep playing and winning and Bellville needs to make this their rock-bottom and win out...

I might pull for Bellville the rest of the way, have always respected their teams and their athletic program...

buff4life
11-10-2006, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by KL3
Yet you keep on posting.....
in reply to bellville people whinin....can't stand it

Bull's-eye
11-10-2006, 01:06 AM
GOOD LUCK to the BELLVILLE BRAHMAS....two state champions from the same district

That would be sweet! Good luck Buffs.