PDA

View Full Version : One team you have seen

Gsquared
11-06-2006, 09:26 PM
in any classification that suprised you?? I saw Comfort at Blanco a few weeks ago. Blanco in the top 10 and Comfort had no votes. Comfort really really suprised me. Look for Comfort to go deep!!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
in any classification that suprised you?? I saw Comfort at Blanco a few weeks ago. Blanco in the top 10 and Comfort had no votes. Comfort really really suprised me. Look for Comfort to go deep!!

they won all their games by scoring 40+ in all of them. only loss they score 34

jason
11-06-2006, 09:30 PM
4a brownwood was better than i thought they would be...

they have a trio (a sophomore qb, and 2 jr wide receivers) that pretty much picked apart copperas cove's secondary...they'll be good next year for sure...

cove is still the team to beat in the district though...

this friday - waco high @ copperas cove...

Emerson1
11-06-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by jason
4a brownwood was better than i thought they would be...

they have a trio (a sophomore qb, and 2 jr wide receivers) that pretty much picked apart copperas cove's secondary...they'll be good next year for sure...

You say that about every team you watch.

kepdawg
11-06-2006, 09:37 PM
I've seen Denison 9 times this season and each time I have been surprised they have no defense! :(

Gsquared
11-06-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I've seen Denison 9 times this season and each time I have been surprised they have no defense! :(
Kep, you outta do like me and just jump on the South Lake band waggon. I lie to everybody and tell them im a SLC graduate. Whenever they eventually lose, I hope they forget that and I can hop to another band wagon.

kepdawg
11-06-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Kep, you outta do like me and just jump on the South Lake band waggon. I lie to everybody and tell them im a SLC graduate. Whenever they eventually lose, I hope they forget that and I can hop to another band wagon.

SLC comes in at #4 on the list in order of teams I would go watch. #1 and #2 on my list will be sitting at home come playoff time.

Gsquared
11-06-2006, 09:45 PM
SLC comes in at #4 on the list in order of teams I would go watch. #1 and #2 on my list will be sitting at home come playoff time.
.You dont actually have to go see em, just say you are, that way they believe you are a die hard supporter of your made up alma mater.

Hansum Stranger
11-07-2006, 07:02 AM

Is the over there QB a SR?