PDA

View Full Version : West Columbia or Needville?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Who will face Bellville in the first round? If Needville wins will they be D1, or will West Columbia? What are the scenerios, for this district?

fireman1
11-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Who will face Bellville in the first round? If Needville wins will they be D1, or will West Columbia? What are the scenerios, for this district?

if Im not mistaken If Needville wins they will play Giddings and WC will go D1 but Needville has to beat Wharton by 6 pts. Friday do move on to the playoffs

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by fireman1
if Im not mistaken If Needville wins they will play Giddings and WC will go D1 but Needville has to beat Wharton by 6 pts. Friday do move on to the playoffs
:thinking:

maestro
11-06-2006, 11:10 PM
ask raider red......

he should know the enrollments of the district schools.

awizzy
11-06-2006, 11:16 PM
columbia is the biggest school in the district and will be in in d1 playoffs if we win friday

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Heard Bellville vs West Columbia 1st round would be in Houston at Strake Jesuit? If so very, high class facility. Bellville played there this year vs Houston christian. Only problem would be parking?

IHStangFan
11-08-2006, 08:52 PM
I'd like to see Bellville!! I hope they play somewhere close!

KL3
11-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Heard Bellville vs West Columbia 1st round would be in Houston at Strake Jesuit? If so very, high class facility. Bellville played there this year vs Houston christian. Only problem would be parking?

That would work for me. Only about a 10 minute drive from inside the loop. Also Former, parking won't be a problem, Chinatown is very spacious and easy to get around. :rolleyes: