PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed

Hansum Stranger
11-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Three teens injured in roll-over

Three teenagers were sent to hospitals Friday night, victims in a single-vehicle roll-over wreck. Texas Highway Patrol Trooper Jim Bob Walters identified two girls, both in their middle to late teens, as Stephanie and Kobi Pilcher. Stephanie is 15, he said, Kobi is 14. Both were flown by helicopter ambulances to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth. Stephenie is in critical condition in the ICU suffering from multiple broken bones. Kobi is showing improvement and has been moved to a regular room. The driver was Aadam Parker, 18. He went by ambulance to Wilson N. Jones Medical Center with injuries that could be considered life-threatening.

Walters said that the truck in which the three people rode was going east. It had been following or traveling with another vehicle, but lost control and rolled an undetermined amount of times, then landed upside down on the south side of the roadway. The two Pilcher girls were thrown several feet away, landing near one another on a short hill slightly farther south. The vehicle landed on top of Parker, who was freed by firefighters.

The Pilcher girls’ grandparents flew with them in the separate helicopters.

The vehicle was completely destroyed.

Officers from several law enforcement agencies took critical information at the scene and afterward, Walters said, excessive speed was the only factor they identified as causing the wreck.

Pudlugger
11-06-2006, 07:00 PM
God bless these kids and comfort their parents. There but for the Grace of God go I, for those many times I stepped hard on the pedal and never hit a bump in the road. I pray these kids pull through.

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
God bless these kids and comfort their parents. There but for the Grace of God go I, for those many times I stepped hard on the pedal and never hit a bump in the road. I pray these kids pull through. Amen Pud. My goodness. This is such a terrible tragedy. Please everyone be careful on the roads and buckle up!!

bobcat1
11-07-2006, 06:20 AM
Prayers from Celina!

Hansum Stranger
11-09-2006, 09:52 AM
Here is a pic of the truck the kids were in. All 3 are still in the hospital. One of the girls will be getting out soon. The other girl and boy are still in very serious condition. Please continue praying for these young kids.

http://www.whitesboronews.com/fp.jpg

pirate4state
11-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger
Here is a pic of the truck the kids were in. All 3 are still in the hospital. One of the girls will be getting out soon. The other girl and boy are still in very serious condition. Please continue praying for these young kids.

http://www.whitesboronews.com/fp.jpg :eek: :eek: omg...

injuredinmelee
11-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Prayers for a full recovery for all 3.

GreenMachine
11-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Prayers are definitely with these young people.

CHS_CG
11-09-2006, 01:00 PM
Caldwell sends their prayers.. on a good note, i have seen a truck worse than that all a person make it out just fine.. will continue to hope for the best!