PDA

View Full Version : i vote because...........

AggieJohn
11-06-2006, 06:18 PM
it gives me the right to complain....

don't gripe if in a year you hate our govenor and you didn't vote this year.....

i'll come to you and ask well who did you vote for?

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
it gives me the right to complain....

don't gripe if in a year you hate our govenor and you didn't vote this year.....

i'll come to you and ask well who did you vote for? im gonna have to ask for a waiver from this scrutiny...since im not exactly within voting distance...agreed?

AggieJohn
11-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
im gonna have to ask for a waiver from this scrutiny...since im not exactly within voting distance...agreed? partly, you could of sent for a absentee ballot

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-06-2006, 06:36 PM
ok i can deal with that, but since i have never had the chance to vote, i dont know what the proccess is. everytime it has come time to vote, i have either been too young or overseas. and sending in for an absentee ballot from the stuff i have looked at for getting one, is very tedious and confusing.

AggieJohn
11-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
ok i can deal with that, but since i have never had the chance to vote, i dont know what the proccess is. everytime it has come time to vote, i have either been too young or overseas. and sending in for an absentee ballot from the stuff i have looked at for getting one, is very tedious and confusing. yes it is...especially overseas

bullfrog_alumni_02
11-06-2006, 06:46 PM
well im gonna go back to slee[for a few hours before work, later ya'll.

Mace Griffin
11-06-2006, 06:51 PM
I voted against Bush in 2004 and have griped non stop for the last 2 years. Is it 2008 yet?

AggieJohn
11-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Mace Griffin
I voted against Bush in 2004 and have griped non stop for the last 2 years. Is it 2008 yet? you have the right to complain, but that co-worker at work that yells about how much he hates bush has NO ability what so ever to complain because he didn't vote.