PDA

View Full Version : PMoney Busted?

Black_Magic
11-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Rumor has it that Pmoney was busted in school today with a Large Spiked Dog Collar, Handcuffs, Leather Thong, and a whip today in his backpack. Is this true?:thinking: I heard that he was a wild one.:eek:

raider red 2000
11-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Rumor has it that Pmoney was busted in school today with a Large Spiked Dog Collar, Handcuffs, Leather Thong, and a whip today in his backpack. Is this true?:thinking: I heard that he was a wild one.:eek:

i hope you are just making up rumors....that sounds bad :)

Black_Magic
11-06-2006, 02:50 PM
I hope it is too. He is a Playa for sure. He is always with some girl all the time. I dont know how he juggles all of them. Even I cant see how he has so many women on the hook at once..;) Now we hear this!!:eek:

DUKE22
11-06-2006, 03:03 PM
I heard the same thing. Let me tell you he is a REAL G. Gets all the ladies anytime he wants. I will tell you this he is a blocking machine. When he was in Junior High something similar happened, he got caught with seeing 3 different girls 2 of which were cousins.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by DUKE22
I heard the same thing. Let me tell you he is a REAL G. Gets all the ladies anytime he wants. I will tell you this he is a blocking machine. When he was in Junior High something similar happened, he got caught with seeing 3 different girls 2 of which were cousins.

If that is true, then Pmoney is the man. Haha.

DUKE22
11-06-2006, 03:48 PM
He is the man, I dont know what he has more of pancake blocks or girlfriends.

Boosty_Hondo
11-06-2006, 04:17 PM
lol that is just not right

Pmoney
11-06-2006, 04:55 PM
well this is not true but everything else said is true

DaHop72
11-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Rumor has it that Pmoney was busted in school today with a Large Spiked Dog Collar, Handcuffs, Leather Thong, and a whip today in his backpack. Is this true?:thinking: I heard that he was a wild one.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pmoney
11-06-2006, 07:43 PM
ok well here is the real truth...i did get caught w/ this stuff but i was framed by none other than BIG BIRD(BM)...he stuck the stuff in my backpack so he wouldnt be caught with it

DaHop72
11-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
ok well here is the real truth...i did get caught w/ this stuff but i was framed by none other than BIG BIRD(BM)...he stuck the stuff in my backpack so he wouldnt be caught with it :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:
You tell them Pmoney.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-06-2006, 08:21 PM
ok well here is the real truth...i did get caught w/ this stuff but i was framed by none other than BIG BIRD(BM)...he stuck the stuff in my backpack so he wouldnt be caught with it

I don't know why, but I believe him, B.

Black_Magic
11-07-2006, 10:01 AM
The Rumor could have been worse. At least nobody said there was a picture of Richard Geere and a Gerble in the bag. I didnt buy that other stuff for a second.:hand: I know he is not that way. He may have tons of ladies but I DOUBT:thinking: that he wears a Leather Thong.

raider red 2000
11-07-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I don't know why, but I believe him, B.

classic.

DUKE22
11-07-2006, 11:49 AM
I really dont know if any of this is true. I do know that PMONEY is a good guy and a good football player. I know his favorite movies are steal magnolias and A walk to remember. After he gets out of college he wants to be a movie director. He has told me that his first film will be called BROKEBACK MONEY.

Black_Magic
11-07-2006, 11:52 AM
I really dont know if any of this is true. I do know that PMONEY is a good guy and a good football player. I know his favorite movies are steal magnolias and A walk to remember. After he gets out of college he wants to be a movie director. He has told me that his first film will be called BROKEBACK MONEY. Well, I do know that he loved the movie "The Birdcage".

STANG RED
11-07-2006, 11:57 AM
I always wanted to know a little more about Pmoney, cause he's one of my FUBAR teammates, but I have to say, now I wish I knew less. :D

Butkus
11-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Hang in thar money man.

Black_Magic
11-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I always wanted to know a little more about Pmoney, cause he's one of my FUBAR teammates, but I have to say, now I wish I knew less. :D Oh you should have seen him this halloween!!http://rachel.micah77.org/images/wonderbrad02.jpg :eek: :kiss: :kiss:

Black_Magic
11-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Wait!! thats not THIS years costume Pmoney wore.. Here is THIS years costume.http://www.roadwarusa.com/roadwar151/images/wez.jpg

Black_Magic
11-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Here is Duke22http://ace.mu.nu/archives/Humungous.jpg :eek:

Black_Magic
11-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Pmoney and his women!!http://www.auburn.edu/student_info/greeks/delta_tau_delta/images/90's/images/1998%20Lawn%20Bikini%20Contest_JPG.jpg

They feel safe with him;)

DaHop72
11-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Pmoney and his women!!http://www.auburn.edu/student_info/greeks/delta_tau_delta/images/90's/images/1998%20Lawn%20Bikini%20Contest_JPG.jpg

They feel safe with him;) You go Pmoney.:thumbsup:

Pmoney
11-07-2006, 08:06 PM
I really dont know if any of this is true. I do know that PMONEY is a good guy and a good football player. I know his favorite movies are steal magnolias and A walk to remember. After he gets out of college he wants to be a movie director. He has told me that his first film will be called BROKEBACK MONEY.
That Aint Goin Down:foul:...I do believe overhearing Duke and BM talking about their Brokeback experience last weekend

Butkus
11-07-2006, 08:08 PM
That Aint Goin Down:foul:...I do believe overhearing Duke and BM talking about their Brokeback experience last weekend Thata boy youngun you givem what far.:D

mrescape43
11-07-2006, 08:51 PM
That Aint Goin Down:foul:...I do believe overhearing Duke and BM talking about their Brokeback experience last weekend

Rumor has it that it was Mustang 04 and BM!:eek: :eek: :D

DaHop72
11-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Rumor has it that it was Mustang 04 and BM!:eek: :eek: :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :thinking: :thinking: