PDA

View Full Version : 103.3 ESPN Radio Friday Nights

Emerson1
11-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Has anyone ever heard their friday night sportscenter updates? They are horrible, even for ESPN how can they put this bad of a product out?

;)

Matthew328
11-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Its awful....I quit listening..the guy they have doing the scoreboard is terrible..can't pronounce half the schools correct...its not like Friday Night Gladiators is all that good anyway...I'd rather get the TSN Scoreboard than that crap....I covered a game in Waco earlier in the year and it was great on my way home to get to listen to the TSN Show with RV Bagus

crzyjournalist03
11-05-2006, 09:32 PM
wow

Emerson1
11-05-2006, 09:38 PM
We're just kidding Sean.

crzyjournalist03
11-05-2006, 09:42 PM
c'mon now...I don't think that anchor is THAT bad...he could probably use a pronunciation guide, but I'm sure he tries his best!

Emerson1
11-05-2006, 09:42 PM
I heard the station resources are bad, so he doesn't have much to work with.

Matthew328
11-05-2006, 09:45 PM
I am sure he does try his best! I guess some of those schools you have never heard of are tough to hash out..maybe the anchor should get in touch with me since I call in scores every Friday!!

Now the Friday Night Gladiators...I dont much care for it..I can't stand hearing cheerleaders screaming on the radio it gives me a headache LOL....I'd rather have a more straight laced scoreboard show....

crzyjournalist03
11-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I am sure he does try his best! I guess some of those schools you have never heard of are tough to hash out..maybe the anchor should get in touch with me since I call in scores every Friday!!

Now the Friday Night Gladiators...I dont much care for it..I can't stand hearing cheerleaders screaming on the radio it gives me a headache LOL....I'd rather have a more straight laced scoreboard show....

I can't say I disagree with anything you said there!