Old Tiger
11-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Good thing he didn't fall asleep during the route:doh:

DU_stud04
11-05-2006, 03:07 PM
he should get that checked out :evil:

Gobbla2001
11-05-2006, 03:25 PM
And now G$$ laughs at T.O. because he fell asleep on that one...

wimbo_pro
11-05-2006, 04:29 PM
That little antic by T.O. gave points to the Skins. He should be flogged.

Txbroadcaster
11-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
That little antic by T.O. gave points to the Skins. He should be flogged.

no it did not..Cowboys stopped them 3 and out

g$$
11-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Insert foot in mouth Gobbla (all in fun).

TO's day:
1 TD
1 15 yd. penalty for celebration
1 huge drop for a TD that would have iced the game
1 argument on the sidelines w/ Parcells...

Crazy ending, Dallas loses.

4-4 on year & going nowhere!

You can have TO all day long (& Vanderjagt too). He is what he is & that will never change.

This week alone I have heard Troy Aikman, Tony Dorsett, Mark Schlereth, Jimmy Johnson, Howie Long, & Terry Bradshaw criticize TO & his antics. It causes a lack of focus on the game. ALL of those guys have Super Bowl rings - how many does TO have again? Thanks, you're done.

Old Tiger
11-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Maaan he was just joking with ya....You didn't have to go do all that:p

g$$
11-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Insert foot in mouth Gobbla (all in fun). --by g$$ above

What part of that do you not understand Tiger WR?

And, hahahahahahahahahaha back at you too!

Old Tiger
11-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Insert foot in mouth Gobbla (all in fun). --by g$$ above

What part of that do you not understand Tiger WR?

And, hahahahahahahahahaha back at you too! Just kidding geez. Do you have a right side of the bed to wake up on? :D

g$$
11-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Yes, I do. Just have no patience for pot stirrers like you. You get off to it in a weird way & that is just plain juvenile.

Gobbla & I were just having innocent fun. NO big deal w/ him.

Old Tiger
11-05-2006, 04:50 PM
lol....Mr. Pissy Pants hahahhahaha

g$$
11-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Don't you have a CPR exam or something you need to study for this week? Or how to figure out how Texas deserves a chance over everyone else at the NC game? Let it go.

Gobbla2001
11-05-2006, 04:54 PM
T.O. will have a new message for you next week after he wakes up, G...

Old Tiger
11-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Nah man CPR class was like 2 weeks ago. I'm certified ;)

I'm not one that is trying to figure out how Texas will get into the NC. I would like them to but I'm not trying to figure out how. I know the scenario's and all that. It's gravy! I would like for Texas to play ND if the NC game doesn't fall upon them.:thumbsup:

g$$
11-05-2006, 04:57 PM
Great, I can't wait. It should be another fun week at Valley Ranch. The media will be all over this one to the nth degree as usual. Like I have said many times though, TO brings this crap on himself. He is what he is...& his team will suffer in the long run.

Old Tiger
11-05-2006, 04:58 PM
He is what the media makes him

g$$
11-05-2006, 05:09 PM
It takes two to tango buddy. TO & the media are both at fault for the non-stop coverage. He brings it on himself, both the good & the bad. But hey, his eloquent publicist said he has "$25 million reasons to live" right? I hope he & Jerry Jones enjoy the relationship together. Parcells looks disgusted by all of it to me.

wedo
11-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Don't you have a CPR exam or something you need to study for this week? Or how to figure out how Texas deserves a chance over everyone else at the NC game? Let it go.

Well A&M sure isn't in that championship picture !! The Cowboys realistically lost that game b/c parcells chose to go for two in the first quarter! And in the 4th quarter it would not have been tied and the cowboys would have ran the clock out after the Redskins kicker missed that kick with less that a min to go!! Just my own to cents!!

g$$
11-05-2006, 05:18 PM
When the heck did I ever say A&M was in the NC picture? The answer is NEVER. Mediocre team at best - before last night too.

I am the one hoping Fran gets bought out (highly unlikely).

Get your facts straight if you want to come at me WEDO!!!!!!!!!!!

wedo
11-05-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by g$$
When the heck did I ever say A&M was in the NC picture? The answer is NEVER. Mediocre team at best - before last night too.

I am the one hoping Fran gets bought out (highly unlikely).

Get your facts straight if you want to come at me WEDO!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you never said anything about A&M being in the Championship Picture i just wanted to rub it in your face b/c they lost last night! Bring it on cupcake!!!!!;)

g$$
11-05-2006, 05:26 PM
I am an A&M grad & support the school. You are a t-shirt fan. Case closed. You are too easy anyway.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let it go.

wedo
11-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by g$$
I am an A&M grad & support the school. You are a t-shirt fan. Case closed. You are too easy anyway.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let it go.

T-shirt fan?? The only reason that keeps me from going to Texas is money, i can go to a 4 year university that 30 min. away at UofH!! Not everyone has the opputunity that a spoiled aggie has!! Is that all you got Nancy a.k.a g$$?? Man you are ridding T.O.'s slab this week is it that time of the month Nancy?

g$$
11-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Nothing in my childhood would ever be confused with spoiled. You are way wrong & off base as usual. I have earned everything I have ever gotten, including a baseball scholarship (juco) & then my degree (A&M) cum laude.

If my aunt had a different set of equipment, she would be my uncle. IF IF IF, yada yada yada. T-shirt fan all the way - root for the school you attend if you are so proud of it. Otherwise admit what you are.

Oh yeah, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(that never gets old...)

carter08
11-05-2006, 05:40 PM
People
It doesn't matter
Let it Be

wedo
11-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Nothing in my childhood would ever be confused with spoiled. You are way wrong & off base as usual. I have earned everything I have ever gotten, including a baseball scholarship (juco) & then my degree (A&M) cum laude.

If my aunt had a different set of equipment, she would be my uncle. IF IF IF, yada yada yada. T-shirt fan all the way - root for the school you attend if you are so proud of it. Otherwise admit what you are.

Oh yeah, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(that never gets old...)

So just b/c im not going to be an alum from Texas i'm a t-shirt fan? Thats crap nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When i get my degree i'll end up at Texas before i retire. I promise you that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! Nancy Nancy Nancy you have got to controll that PMS!!!!!!!!!1

g$$
11-05-2006, 05:52 PM
You bet. Get your grades up Ned, then $$ would not have been as big an issue. Lots of people from disadvantaged backgrounds end up at big schools & do quite well. Quit making excuses.

A buddy of mine came from nothing, was raised by a single parent, & he is finishing his doctorate right now.

"Nancy" (that's weak too btw) is tired of your drivel. Academy has some new t-shirts on sale. See ya.

DU_stud04
11-05-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Academy has some new t-shirts on sale. they have some pretty sweet looking shirts too ;)

wedo
11-05-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by g$$
You bet. Get your grades up Ned, then $$ would not have been as big an issue. Lots of people from disadvantaged backgrounds end up at big schools & do quite well. Quit making excuses.

A buddy of mine came from nothing, was raised by a single parent, & he is finishing his doctorate right now.

"Nancy" (that's weak too btw) is tired of your drivel. Academy has some new t-shirts on sale. See ya.

I only call you Nancy b/c you act like a lil girl. Grades? i wasn't talking about grades or tuition. Academy also sales jock straps, what size does T.O. wear? Since your on is meat all the time.

g$$
11-05-2006, 06:26 PM
I knew what you were doing. You took the bait WEDO.

Academy sells tape too - for his mouth. Right around the corner from the new t-shirts for you!

If I was on his jock, then I would be praising him. That is not the case for sure.

How does bashing an egomaniac like TO playing a TEAM sport make me a girl? Are Aikman & the others girls too?

BTW: sales or sells? you are = you're (your is a different word altogether showing ownership). Come on now, UH has a good English Department, so take advantage of it. Maybe grades did factor in huh?

Pudlugger
11-05-2006, 06:35 PM
Stop the insanity!

T.O. is a very gifted athlete and a hopeless narcisist. His positives are outweighed by his negatives. He should start taking acting lessons because Hollywood is where his career is heading. Maybe as a wrestler?:D

g$$
11-05-2006, 07:15 PM
Well said. I am done talking about him today. I am sure he will do something in the future & he will come up again. Esp. if the Cowboys don't make the playoffs (& looking unlikely at 4-4).

Dallas probably has to win 6/8 to get in this year. That would put them 10-6 with a shot. Maybe...11 wins may be needed.