PDA

View Full Version : Region III Game of the Week (10): Cameron Yoe @ Liberty Hill (merged)

yoemenkracker30
11-04-2006, 02:51 PM
Lets get the topic started shall we? Opinions anyone?

theyoefnshow
11-04-2006, 03:02 PM
cameron has the endurance to hang with them and if they can carry the momentum, it could be a great game. far as I know the yoemen are healthy and though this game is "meaningless" a win over the panthers would be a great boost going into playoffs in what has been a lackluster season thus far. cameron is definitely the underdog but they should have the confidence to know they can go toe to toe with these guys. anything can happen!

Daddy D 11
11-04-2006, 03:15 PM
Liberty Hill ROLLS.

Four headed monster > Unexperienced Yoe defense.

In Liberty Hill for Vance's first ever outright district title, it's going to be a very long night for the Yoeman.

infamous
11-04-2006, 03:29 PM
anything can happen? Yeah...anything like Yoeman losing? Pfft, that's like having common sense...Yoe is going down...it's going to be a beating like no other...I mean how HIGH can one score on a scoreboard before it's broken?

Lolz @ Cameron

c-town_balla
11-04-2006, 04:55 PM
wow...........should we even play? i mean come on its obvious that we will lose by at least 70........we can win district in this game but, a win is impossible so im sad

Old Tiger
11-04-2006, 04:55 PM
LH is GOOD!

infamous
11-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
wow...........should we even play? i mean come on its obvious that we will lose by at least 70........we can win district in this game but, a win is impossible so im sad

yah dude save yourself the waste of time playing against LH...I mean that...

seriously.

lawlz

wimbo_pro
11-04-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by infamous
anything can happen? Yeah...anything like Yoeman losing? Pfft, that's like having common sense...Yoe is going down...it's going to be a beating like no other...I mean how HIGH can one score on a scoreboard before it's broken?

Lolz @ Cameron

How HIGH can the score go? Hmmmm...it's up to the LH coaches, according to some!

infamous
11-04-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
How HIGH can the score go? Hmmmm...it's up to the LH coaches, according to some!

I wonder if it can go high enough to spell out, "LOLZ @ YOE"

yoemenkracker30
11-05-2006, 01:12 AM
I think Cameron can go score for score with LH, Brian Scott might have quite a few passing yards by the time the night's over with

87 TIGER
11-05-2006, 11:35 AM
Game is meaningless?
Wouldn't it be a 3 way tie in first with a yoe & hippo win?

LH by 3 .....3 Touchdowns

gobbler grad
11-05-2006, 12:35 PM
LH runs away in this one...should be a good game, but the Yoemen can't keep up...LH by 4 tds...:thinking:

good luck to both teams...:clap:

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2006, 12:38 PM
wow...........should we even play?
Of course we should play. It's parents' night here, and if we don't play, then we don't get to have it. Besides, the youngest son gets to play with the high school band through halftime...and I don't want to miss that! :)

pirate4state
11-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
How HIGH can the score go? Hmmmm...it's up to the LH coaches, according to some! How so? They aren't out there playing. LOL! You can "try" and "call off the dogs" by giving your 2nd & 3rd stringers playing time, but if a defense STILL can't stop LH's offense what are they suppose to do?? I'm so sick of hearing about how they run up the score on teams. Guess what? That's football. If you can't keep up - get off the field! It has nothing to do with "class".

infamous
11-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Of course we should play. It's parents' night here, and if we don't play, then we don't get to have it. Besides, the youngest son gets to play with the high school band through halftime...and I don't want to miss that! :)

I guess they should...just for that reason alone :P

LHPfactory
11-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Cant ever look past any team. We should win big, I know everyone is down on YOE. I think its because they were a top state ranked team and have lost a a few games. But the truth is they are still a good team with a winning record. They are winners. LH is focused and should win big, but we are playing winners and focus is imperative.

infamous
11-05-2006, 02:38 PM
"were" is totally the key word here...

let's go Liberty Hill!!

wimbo_pro
11-05-2006, 02:41 PM
Pirate...there IS such a thing as running up the score. Some do it regularly, others do not. And yes, it's has everything to do with class. If you cant see that, well.....

sicem74
11-05-2006, 06:26 PM
dnt get to up on urselfs lhill

bet dat

Gsquared
11-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by yoemenkracker30
Lets get the topic started shall we? Opinions anyone?
Ive seen both and pwersonally dont think Yoe can stay within three touchdowns.

LHMom
11-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
dnt get to up on urselfs lhill

bet dat

Is this English?

RdaleBoi08
11-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Sorry To Say This Libety Hill Defense Is Good..Fastest Defense Ive Seen So Far And There Kickoff Team Just Fly's Down The Field

wimbo_pro
11-05-2006, 07:10 PM
LOL@LHMom..I was wondering myself!

sicem74
11-05-2006, 09:11 PM
already
bet dat

theyoefnshow
11-05-2006, 09:15 PM
this is hilarious. Keep these things into consideration. Gatesville beat us by 10 points. Though Cameron was in complete control of that game for the most part, the lack of concentration in the 4th cost them. Loss one. Loss two came to a 4A team who is mopping the floors with opponents left and right and are on their way to the playoffs. BTW, we lost that one by 5 and could've very easily won. As for Hutto, I said from the day we played them that the score was very deceving. It was a one TD difference at halftime. Hutto scored 21 points in a 6 minute span and only had to travel 49 yards to get all of those scores. ANY TEAM can travel 50 yards. After that little flurry, they did no more. Granted, you can make the argument that if Cameron was "that good" they could've come back but it's hard to come back from a barrage like that against a team like Hutto. Say what you will and yes LH may be the better team.....I just think that Cameron is gonna show they have the endurance to go head to head with them. This will not be a roll over & die/gimmie game for the Panthers by any means.

sicem74
11-05-2006, 09:19 PM
bet dat fnshow yeeeee

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Both teams will come ready to play Friday night and they both have an agenda in mind. Liberty Hill will be looking to win their first outright district title in many years. Cameron will be looking to spoil that and gain a "share". I expect this will be a hard-fought battle by both teams in their quest.

Panthers, get ready to show 'em what you're made of! GO CATS! :cheerl: :cheerl:

marlin fan
11-05-2006, 10:17 PM
LH should take this one 109-10

Boosty_Hondo
11-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan

lol i was thinkin like 108-10 but eh i guess give or take a few and you should be good

formermbcouns
11-05-2006, 10:22 PM
LH

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2006, 10:23 PM
:doh: :doh:

infamous
11-05-2006, 10:24 PM
yoefnshow after cameron loses then you'll wake up

and yah Ive got a paypal account

marlin fan
11-05-2006, 10:25 PM
:doh: :doh: Well u cant help it if ur 3rd string is in they dont ever get to play let em run up da score!!

CenTexSports
11-05-2006, 10:28 PM
Rockdale scored 20 on LH and Cameron has much greater speed. The key to the spread on this game is playoff positioning. Does Cameron put everything it has into trying to better their position in the playoffs to get out of the lower seed or do they try to insure a healthy team goes into the playoffs. One thing is for sure, LH is a physical team and an all out effort by the Yoemen could result in a banged up team in the first round. A healthy Yoe team has a chance to go two or three deep but a banged up team will struggle coming out of the gate.

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2006, 12:52 AM
*** At the request of one of our posters, I needed a replacement Region III game and decided this was as good as any. ***

wimbo_pro
11-06-2006, 08:17 AM
Well u cant help it if ur 3rd string is in they dont ever get to play let em run up da score!!

Not to mention if your 1st string is still in too!!

Milk That Cow
11-06-2006, 09:20 AM
Cameron Yoe Will Be Playing For PRIDE Friday Night...

They Had A Pre-Season Top Five State Ranking

They Were The Consensus Favorite For District Champs

They Have The Best Quarterback In The District

They Have 30 Seniors On The Team

They Have The #1 Rated Defense in YPG in District Play

They Are Playing For The District Championship

If They Lose With a 6-4 Record and Third Place in District with a Tough Bi-District Game upcoming, Their Dream Season Will Be In A Free Fall

If They Lose They Will Be Considered The Most Overrated, Over Hyped Team In The Entire State For 2006 Class 3A Football, as no other Pre-Season State Ranked Team Would Have Four Losses...

This Is Why I Say:

CAMERON YOE WILL BEAT LIBERTY HILL ON FRIDAY NIGHT...

theyoefnshow
11-06-2006, 09:30 AM
granted it may all be in print....but in reading the game summaries of Liberty hill games.....I believe I have spotted a very glaring weakness that will definitely favor the Yoemen.......

LHPfactory
11-06-2006, 10:01 AM
:rolleyes: and the tooth fairy and santa clause will be at the game to. HOMER/ I know Cameron will be ready to play, but the wood shed is waiting fur ya....

LHPfactory
11-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
granted it may all be in print....but in reading the game summaries of Liberty hill games.....I believe I have spotted a very glaring weakness that will definitely favor the Yoemen.......

Hutto tried to attack that , but well you know how well that worked. Wimberly is the only one who has been able to win with the pass (barely win with a great offense)(yall aint wimberly). I do respect Cameron and what they can do. It will be a fight, but by the second half, The gap will widen in to a canyon. :)

LHPfactory
11-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Rockdale scored 20 on LH and Cameron has much greater speed.

That crystal ball logic wont work in football. Lightning fast Cuero Scored 31pts, Hutto only 13, Taylor is fast and only scored 10..... Points are all in the context of competition and How close a game is played. No one in LH has written YOE off. LH will be ready to defend the skys.

Milk That Cow
11-06-2006, 10:34 AM
I'm not a Homer...

I'm a Buffalo (who gave you a loss...)

and on Friday, my words will speak true...

NateDawg39
11-06-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
I'm not a Homer...

and on Friday, my words will speak true... I think I could be quoted as saying Decatur would beat Wylie a second time around...a bit it hard.

LHPfactory
11-06-2006, 10:55 AM
I'm not a Homer...

and on Friday, my words will speak true...

OK, you like ketchup or mustard with em?....... OH have you seen either team play this year?

Milk That Cow
11-06-2006, 11:11 AM
I saw Cameron beat Rockdale last week...

I saw Giddings Beat Liberty Hill....

LHPfactory
11-06-2006, 11:16 AM

I saw Giddings Beat Liberty Hill.... ....

what season was that? it wasnt this year or last year, or the year b4 that. (I should have known by your prediction that you were not sane;) ).

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2006, 11:26 AM
No, you did not, since these two teams have not played. :rolleyes:

YoePride05
11-06-2006, 11:28 AM
I think Cameron has a chance. I mean this game reminds me of the Cameron/Hutto game in week 10 of my senior year. (Hutto 38 Cameron 35). Cameron was a powerhouse and we overlooked Hutto (and we had 3 starters out but oh well) Either way both teams go to playoffs so hopefully it will be a clean game with no injuries. Let's go Yoe.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Liberty Hill Will Beat Cameron Yoe

coiled2strike
11-06-2006, 11:32 AM
i've seen 'em both on film and cameron in person...liberty hill has a better team...cameron has some good athletes, but i don't see them beating lh...good luck to both

wimbo_pro
11-06-2006, 11:37 AM
MILK...all good reasons for Cameron Yoe to beat Liberty Hill. I just dont think its enough. LH by 21.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Cameron Yoe Will Be Playing For PRIDE Friday Night...

They Had A Pre-Season Top Five State Ranking

They Were The Consensus Favorite For District Champs

They Have The Best Quarterback In The District

They Have The #1 Rated Defense in YPG in District Play

They Are Playing For The District Championship

If They Lose With a 6-4 Record and Third Place in District with a Tough Bi-District Game upcoming, Their Dream Season Will Be In A Free Fall

If They Lose They Will Be Considered The Most Overrated, Over Hyped Team In The Entire State For 2006 Class 3A Football, as no other Pre-Season State Ranked Team Would Have Four Losses...

This Is Why I Say:

CAMERON YOE WILL BEAT LIBERTY HILL ON FRIDAY NIGHT...

I see too many hads, weres, and ifs.....

Milk That Cow
11-06-2006, 11:43 AM

I meant I saw Giddings Beat Wimberley

who Beat Liberty Hill...

theyoefnshow
11-06-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I see too many hads, weres, and ifs.....

not to mention orange balls ;)

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2006, 11:45 AM

who Beat Liberty Hill...
I can understand that, but IMO neither Giddings nor Wimberley has anything to do with the game between Liberty Hill and Cameron Yoe.

3afan
11-06-2006, 11:46 AM

pre-season rankings are long forgotten ..... LH wins this game IMO

Milk That Cow
11-06-2006, 11:50 AM
I can understand that, but IMO neither Giddings nor Wimberley has anything to do with the game between Liberty Hill and Cameron Yoe.

Giddings and Cameron returned much of the same team from last year...

That's Why Both Were Very High Pre-Season State Ranked Teams

And Cameron Beat Giddings For the District Title Last Year...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Giddings and Cameron returned much of the same team from last year...

That's Why Both Were Very High Pre-Season State Ranked Teams

And Cameron Beat Giddings For the District Title Last Year...

Once again, you keep bringing up "were", "pre-season", and "last year." LH currently has a tremendous run game, and I don't see Cameron's defense shutting them down. Cameron can shut down a good passing team, but I don't think they can do much to a running team, especially not LH's.

wimbo_pro
11-06-2006, 11:53 AM
You'd be better off if LH WON the games against Wimberley and Cuero. Their losses in those mid-season games only make them harder to beat now.

I have no disrespect for Cameron Yoe...I really dont know much about them other than the stats I read. And there is certainly no love loss between us and LH. I just dont think Cameron Yoe is in the high powered class of Liberty Hill. But, I will happily say I was wrong if you do beat them!

GreenMachine
11-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Haven't seen Cameron play, but have seen LH. They are SOLID. That running game will drive you nuts! Should be a good game, but I see LH winning by two td's.

theyoefnshow
11-06-2006, 12:25 PM
it won't matter whether or not we can stop the run....it matters whether or not we can keep up with them. lh will score and score often. the yoemen will have to infiltrate the lh secondary and strike back often as well. the two teams that beat lh had to go score for score. cameron can't play to contain them, they 'll have to go with them point for point. unless turnovers get us like they did against hutto, I believe they can do it

Stownhorse
11-06-2006, 01:07 PM

good god thats alot of seniors, we are pushing 10 or 12 haha thats sad

Old Tiger
11-06-2006, 01:10 PM
LH wins...

sweetwater07
11-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I think I could be quoted as saying Decatur would beat Wylie a second time around...a bit it hard.

this game will be a battle of QB's...Edwards versus Cobb....final score??..who knows

Stownhorse
11-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
this game will be a battle of QB's...Edwards versus Cobb....final score??..who knows

Wylie of course:D

wimbo_pro
11-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
good god thats alot of seniors, we are pushing 10 or 12 haha thats sad

We graduated something like 33 last year...11 starters total, but remember, most of them went both ways much of the time.

Old Tiger
11-06-2006, 04:10 PM

who Beat Liberty Hill... Using that theory you could say Cameron got beat by Gatesville who got destroyed by LH :thumbsup:

infamous
11-06-2006, 04:10 PM
i just yawned

infamous
11-06-2006, 04:11 PM
hey tiger, i was just up at school :o

Old Tiger
me too

infamous
Originally posted by Tiger WR
me too

u there now though? cuz i jus tleft there :o

Old Tiger
11-06-2006, 04:12 PM
Nope I'm back at home

infamous
11-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Nope I'm back at home

:o

yeah, I was up there laughin' up a storm with the lady in room 114 :o

Old Tiger
11-06-2006, 04:17 PM
hmmmmm what lady?

infamous
11-06-2006, 04:18 PM
hmmmmm what lady?

some playa in da' office hizzah
I'm afraid one day we'll both be at a stoplight and we'll point and laugh at the other...it's bound to happen

although, I won't point and laugh...I'll flip the bird :P

Fotbol
11-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Yoe goes down Fri.

infamous
11-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
Yoe goes down Fri.

lolz cheah
they go down HARD

theyoefnshow
11-06-2006, 05:01 PM
lolz at cunbed.

who u tellin about goin down? u guys are getting the big "L" this week for sure!!

infamous
11-06-2006, 05:02 PM
lolz at cunbed.

who u tellin about goin down? u guys are getting the big "L" this week for sure!!

the big L? Pfft, you can't steal what I told Cameron last year--LOLZ @ THEM

but seriously...after Liberty Hill wins can I lolz in ur face?

firstcat
11-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
How so? They aren't out there playing. LOL! You can "try" and "call off the dogs" by giving your 2nd & 3rd stringers playing time, but if a defense STILL can't stop LH's offense what are they suppose to do?? I'm so sick of hearing about how they run up the score on teams. Guess what? That's football. If you can't keep up - get off the field! It has nothing to do with "class".

:inlove: wtg pirate!!!!!!! And that should be that!

theyoefnshow
11-06-2006, 05:09 PM
after Taylor upset the hippos u won't dare show ur face in front of me!

infamous
11-06-2006, 07:09 PM
after Taylor upset the hippos u won't dare show ur face in front of me!

you're right I wouldn't, why? Not because Hutto will beat/win/and OWN Taylor...but because you're not worthy to be anywhere near me.

That's a FACT :P

Dogman_1969
11-06-2006, 07:22 PM
LHill hangs 40 on the yoe....and maybe gives up 21

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Liberty Hill 114, Cameron 3. Final

Old Tiger
11-06-2006, 07:59 PM
lol

Sundance
11-06-2006, 08:03 PM
I expect Yoe to give LH a run, but I think LH pulls it out in the end.

LH-30
Yoe-28:thinking:

yea that's correct!!!!!!! :clap:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Sundance
I expect Yoe to give LH a run, but I think LH pulls it out in the end.

LH-30
Yoe-28:thinking:

yea that's correct!!!!!!! :clap:

Apparently you didn't read my previous post. I will repeat myself just this one time for those of you who have difficulty reading:

c-town_balla
11-06-2006, 08:18 PM
well gary, I know this may come as a shock to you, but people disagree with you

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-06-2006, 08:20 PM
well gary, I know this may come as a shock to you, but people disagree with you

And those people are WRONG. :mad:
Good luck Friday night, Nick. :thumbsup:

sicem74
11-06-2006, 08:31 PM
bet dat nick

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
bet dat nick

Good game last Friday night, Charles, and good luck this week. Have fun trying to find out who has the ball...

infamous
11-06-2006, 08:37 PM
at least gary is being nice about it...he gave Cameron the 3...I'd say it's a shutout

LH better OWN Cameron Friday Night--for serious...

Old Tiger
11-06-2006, 08:58 PM
well gary, I know this may come as a shock to you, but people disagree with you That song is so rediculous it's funny.

YoePride05
11-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END

someone sounds bitter

Old Tiger
11-06-2006, 09:07 PM
LH 56
Yoe 17

Milk That Cow
11-06-2006, 09:22 PM
Why are all the Rockdale Tigers so bitter toward Cameron Yoe because of their loss on Friday Night...

Big Blue, you are better than that...

Show some love for your county brethren...

Old Tiger
11-06-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm not bitter. :)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Why are all the Rockdale Tigers so bitter toward Cameron Yoe because of their loss on Friday Night...

Big Blue, you are better than that...

Show some love for your county brethren... '

It's just a joke, I don't think that Liberty Hill will beat Cameron that bad. I guess I'm going to have to use an excessive amount of smilies in order to display my sarcasm from now on. Either way, I still pick Liberty Hill in this one.

Milk That Cow
11-06-2006, 09:30 PM
Hey,

I knew you were joking...

I was just pulling your chain...

and, Yes...

CAMERON WILL BEAT LIBERTY HILL ON FRIDAY NIGHT...

infamous
11-06-2006, 09:31 PM
what? I'm not from Rockdale and I hate Cameron

Cameron knows of my lack of luff for them

lolz @ Cameron

theyoefnshow
11-06-2006, 09:34 PM
lolz @ infamous....
The funny thing is that you are so insistant of being in my face one way or the other......does somebody have a crush she needs to get out? LOLZ

infamous
11-06-2006, 09:38 PM
lolz @ infamous....
The funny thing is that you are so insistant of being in my face one way or the other......does somebody have a crush she needs to get out? LOLZ

HAHAHAHAHA a crush? On you? C'mon..allow me to remind who added who to myspace, and sends messages like a 50 yr old stalker...

c'mon Yoe...I figured being from Cameron you'd have more sense than that...but then of course...I was wrong :p

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Hey,

I knew you were joking...

I was just pulling your chain...

and, Yes...

CAMERON WILL NOT BEAT LIBERTY HILL ON FRIDAY NIGHT...

I fixed it for you.

theyoefnshow
11-06-2006, 09:39 PM
i'm sorry dear lady....YOU accepted!
Besides.....stalking is legal in some states!

infamous
11-06-2006, 09:43 PM
i'm sorry dear lady....YOU accepted!
Besides.....stalking is legal in some states!

and you stalk me why?
OOOH YES....cuz you luff me

understandable...creepy...but understandable

theyoefnshow
11-06-2006, 09:44 PM
can't deny the truth now can I ;)

Sometimes psychotic, borderline schizo chicks are just...so darn wuvable! Who wants a normal chick when you can have one that you constantly have to worry about cutting off your legs as you sleep! THAT'S living! lol

infamous
11-06-2006, 09:49 PM
can't deny the truth now can I ;)

Sometimes psychotic, borderline schizo chicks are just...so darn wuvable! Who wants a normal chick when you can have one that you constantly have to worry about cutting off your legs as you sleep! THAT'S living! lol

lolz nah it's a fact u and cameron sucks.

pure fact.
not prediction.
just a fact.

me> you

theyoefnshow
11-06-2006, 10:11 PM
well you're half right

Daddy D 11
11-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Cameron has NEVER seen LH'Soffense.

There is ZERO way to prepare for it.

The momentum will be set just like it was last friday in Taylor, in the first five seconds!

Liberty Hill by 4 tds.

AggieBob
11-09-2006, 09:45 AM
It's called film...and they will prepare for it probably more than they have prepared for any team this year. But they have no experience against it...so they will be stomped. Panthers by a bunch, maybe to much.

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by AggieBob
It's called film...and they will prepare for it probably more than they have prepared for any team this year. But they have no experience against it...so they will be stomped. Panthers by a bunch, maybe to much. Seeing LH's film and planning to stop it is completely different than stopping it. It's a well oiled machine.

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Seeing LH's film and planning to stop it is completely different than stopping it. It's a well oiled machine.
He should know, since he was part of the team when the oil can first arrived in Liberty Hill. ;)

Old Tiger
11-09-2006, 12:53 PM
blah whoda thunk it

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2006, 09:44 AM
The arrows will backfire tonight as the Yoemen become the hunted instead of the hunter. While you're protecting the Queen, watch out....you will meet the King of the Hill. :D

GO PANTHERS! BEAT THE YOEMEN! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

theyoefnshow
11-10-2006, 09:47 AM
ummm........ok.....

pirate4state
11-10-2006, 09:49 AM
The arrows will backfire tonight as the Yoemen become the hunted instead of the hunter. While you're protecting the Queen, watch out....you will meet the King of the Hill. :D

GO PANTHERS! BEAT THE YOEMEN! :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

LOL! :clap:

:cheerl: GOOD LUCK PANTHERS!!! :cheerl:

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2006, 10:24 AM
ummm........ok.....
:kiss: (Wait....there's more. :D )

Better sharpen the tips of those arrows, Yoemem....and bring extras. It will take more than a handful to pierce the heart of the 4-headed monster. You'll be in the Dragons' Layer tonight....the Den of the Panthers.

theyoefnshow
11-10-2006, 11:08 AM
As Mr. Mackey from South Park would say.....(and I repeat)

MMMMMMMMM-Kaaaaayyy........

pirate4state
11-10-2006, 11:10 AM
As Mr. Mackey from South Park would say.....(and I repeat)

MMMMMMMMM-Kaaaaayyy........ :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bearkat
11-10-2006, 01:59 PM
Sounds like it should be a good game. GO YOE GO!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Thunder.....
Thunder.....
Thunder.....

They were sitting in the middle of the visitors' stands.
Thunder.....
They could see all the Panther players and fans.
Thunder.....
What is that noise? Is it the train?
No, it's the Yoemen....they've been THUNDERSTRUCK

Go get 'em, Cats! :cheerl: :cheerl:

LH Panther Mom
11-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Thunder.....
Thunder.....
Thunder.....

They were sitting in the middle of the visitors' stands.
Thunder.....
They could see all the Panther players and fans.
Thunder.....
What is that noise? Is it the train?
No, it's the Yoemen....they've been THUNDERSTRUCK

http://www.smilieland.com/graphics/blitz007.gifhttp://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/blitz2.gifhttp://www.smilieland.com/graphics2/flash1.gif

LHMom
11-10-2006, 04:22 PM
YEAH BABY!

GO CATS!