PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs. Ingleside (merged)

Pages : [1] 2

pirate4state
11-04-2006, 11:58 AM
We've all been waiting for this game. It will be this group of senior's last game at home. Throw the records out the window, this game is for PRIDE & a possible 3 way tie for 1st??!! Both teams have secured their playoff spots. :clap: This game, for the fans, is about bragging rights!!! Okay, so maybe it is for bragging rights for the players too. ;)

There is no question Ingleside is the heavy favorite in this game, but these last couple of weeks have proven that they aren't totally without some weaknesses. Sinton had a rough pre-district and suffered their 1st district loss since 2000 and are looking to hold onto a share of the district title. :clap: It can happen. ;)

Our offense will have to have their best game. No TURNOVERS!! Seems Ingleside has had this problem the last couple of weeks too. Our defense needs to have a game like they had against Gp. They've been keeping us in most of our games, but to beat Ingleside we will have to be near PERFECT!! Special teams, offense, defense, trainers :p and our CROWD needs to be LOUD!!!

Good Luck to the SINTON PIRATES!!

Hoping for a clean & injury free game.

I'll start the trash talk on Monday!!! :devil:

SintonFan
11-04-2006, 12:02 PM
Why wait until Monday? :D

pirate4state
11-04-2006, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Why wait until Monday? :D Things to do, people to see and I wanna do it right!! :p ;)

Have a good one!!!

IHS Fan
11-04-2006, 12:29 PM
if we can put together a complete game like last nights second half we should win by at least 10.

99IHSMustang
11-04-2006, 01:01 PM
I originally thought this game would be low scoring but Ingleside has still been averaging about 39 points a game. This could be very well a shout out like the Orange Grove game and like last years game against Sinton. Ingleside has a lot of momentum going into this game seeing how as there only loss happened six weeks ago... and it was to a team that also gave Sinton fits. I have to go with the Mustangs. I hope that both teams come to play because its going to be a good one.

sotxrat
11-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Well, the time is near for the game that Sinton fan's and Ingleside fan's have been waiting for. I am sure it has been a long time since Ingleside has been favored to win so this just will add flavor to all the talk leading up to the game.

Sinton was the best defense that OG faced and Ingleside was the best offense.

I think that Sinton is getting some of there players healed up, so this will help. Sinton will need them. Also, the offense for Sinton surely has improved since the first district game. As we all know winning breeds confidence and Sinton has won 3 in a row.

After saying the above, Ingleside's offense will be very difficult to stop. If you stop the run, as OG did, they will pass and if you gear up to stop the pass they can run the ball very well apparently.

The old saying is that defense wins championships...........................but not this time, Ingleside by a nose. Speed kills.

sinton66
11-04-2006, 02:03 PM
I have a feeling this will go to Sinton. No point prediction, but just a feeling.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-04-2006, 02:23 PM
notice sinton has most of the players back that had been injured on defense. think they only missing one? Pirates defense when playing at their best can be tough to move the ball on, but only thing that they seem to have problems with is covering the deep ball, they are there to make the play but just dont seem to make it. I think Sinton will pound the ball to play ball control and limit the number of times Ingleside has the ball. Pirates have played some great offenses this year so it not something they havent faced.

Sinton in a good game. Wins 20 17

Adidas410s
11-04-2006, 02:52 PM
this should be a special night for all that attend!!! ;) ;)

pirate4state
11-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
this should be a special night for all that attend!!! ;) ;) :thinking: :thinking: ;) :D

GO PIRATES GO!!!

wimbo_pro
11-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Go Ingleside!!!!

Phil C
11-05-2006, 07:13 PM
Sinton wins! GO PIRATES!

44INAROW
11-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Sinton takes it in a close one

IHStangFan
11-05-2006, 08:14 PM
LOL....the only way Sinton has a chance is if Ingleside turns the ball over. This isnt previous years people...this is 2006.

pirate4state
11-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LOL....the only way Sinton has a chance is if Ingleside turns the ball over. This isnt previous years people...this is 2006. HAHAHA who said anything about previous years?? The only way we have a chance is if Ingleside turns the ball over?? :thinking: Seems Ingleside HAS been turning the ball over - guess we have a chance. ;)

Will you be at the game??? Hope you can make it!! :)

IHStangFan
11-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HAHAHA who said anything about previous years?? The only way we have a chance is if Ingleside turns the ball over?? :thinking: Seems Ingleside HAS been turning the ball over - guess we have a chance. ;)

Will you be at the game??? Hope you can make it!! :) we'll see if you like to talk so much come next friday night! LOL. Nah, I'm on call this weekend. Will this game be on a webcast?

pirate4state
11-05-2006, 09:46 PM
we'll see if you like to talk so much come next friday night! LOL. Nah, I'm on call this weekend. Will this game be on a webcast? I will. Too bad you won't be around to witness whatever I have to say Friday at half time. Even if we are losing (and I'm not saying we will be) I'll still be giving Russ & Izzy hell!!!! :p :p :D :D I'm sure SintonFan_inAustin will be updating the board. Have you been able to see Ingleside play at all this year???

IHStangFan
11-05-2006, 09:48 PM
I will. Too bad you won't be around to witness whatever I have to say Friday at half time. Even if we are losing (and I'm not saying we will be) I'll still be giving Russ & Izzy hell!!!! :p :p :D :D I'm sure SintonFan_inAustin will be updating the board. Have you been able to see Ingleside play at all this year??? yeah, and I'm a HUGE jinx for the Mustangs....I was at the Port Lavaca game and we had what.....5 turnovers? and we all know the result of that!

Boosty_Hondo
11-05-2006, 09:49 PM
WoOt go Pirates hope yall win Good luck!!!!

pirate4state
11-05-2006, 09:50 PM
yeah, and I'm a HUGE jinx for the Mustangs....I was at the Port Lavaca game and we had what.....5 turnovers? and we all know the result of that! Maybe you should call in sick then ;) :D

IHStangFan
11-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Maybe you should call in sick then ;) :D sheeeeeeeeiot....i dont think so

pirate4state
11-05-2006, 09:54 PM
sheeeeeeeeiot....i dont think so C'mon you guys shouldn't have any problem, RIGHT???

IHStangFan
11-05-2006, 09:55 PM
C'mon you guys shouldn't have any problem, RIGHT??? i'll watch them AFTER the Sinton game.....maybe, LOL.

pirate4state
11-05-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
WoOt go Pirates hope yall win Good luck!!!! Thanks Boosty!! Good Luck to Hondo this week too!! Take care of business!! :thumbsup:

Boosty_Hondo
11-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Thanks Boosty!! Good Luck to Hondo this week too!! Take care of business!! :thumbsup:

oh they will take care of buisness they gonna woop up on Devine!!!

CueroDad2006
11-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Seen both teams play,
I'll go with Ingelside 38-13
Just want injury free,want Sinton at there best come first round.

BrahmaMom
11-06-2006, 12:33 AM
Yep, injury-free is the best way to be. The Pirates have this BrahmaMom's heart and faith. Sinton happens to be able to do an awful lot with almost nothing, so I wouldn't mouthe too much, Ingleside. They are a tough team with tremendous tradition and fans all around the state for support. Go Pirates!!!

big daddy russ
11-06-2006, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
Yep, injury-free is the best way to be. The Pirates have this BrahmaMom's heart and faith. Sinton happens to be able to do an awful lot with almost nothing, so I wouldn't mouthe too much, Ingleside. They are a tough team with tremendous tradition and fans all around the state for support. Go Pirates!!!
We're just mouthy people, BM. We're a tough group to get along with.

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 01:03 AM
That Cuero poster is "mouthy" no doubt. I suspect he secretly has a crush on Sinton and can only let his true feelings out in the same way 5 year olds do.:D
Thanks for the support BrahmaMom.:)

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
We're just mouthy people, BM. We're a tough group to get along with. Russ :bigcry: :bigcry: C'mon man...how much do you need???

Guys - Russ isn't coming home. We need to pass the hat!!

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 01:19 AM
Yep, injury-free is the best way to be. The Pirates have this BrahmaMom's heart and faith. Sinton happens to be able to do an awful lot with almost nothing, so I wouldn't mouthe too much, Ingleside. They are a tough team with tremendous tradition and fans all around the state for support. Go Pirates!!! :) Thank you!!! Apparently, we will need all the support we can get the next few weeks. :rolleyes:

It's no secret we've been struggling this year. We are banged up, but our boys are still out there giving it their all!! :clap: Some fans have jumped off the bandwagon :mad: and really let these boys down so I appreciate that you and others have continued to support our boys!! :clap:

We'll be the underdog this week - everyone loves an underdog!! :)

GO PIRATES GO!!!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2006, 01:21 AM
a couple of them cuero posters are ex mathis pirate grads

piratebg
11-06-2006, 08:25 AM
This is gonna be a gooder one for sure. I wish I could go, but the misses says we got stuff to do. If I'm lucky, I might be watching from across the street at least. I don't know who is gonna win, but I know who I want to win. ;) Good luck to both teams and GO PIRATES!!!

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 09:46 AM
I will. Too bad you won't be around to witness whatever I have to say Friday at half time. Even if we are losing (and I'm not saying we will be) I'll still be giving Russ & Izzy hell!!!! :p :p :D :D I'm sure SintonFan_inAustin will be updating the board. Have you been able to see Ingleside play at all this year???

I know what your going to be saying at half-time... "man.. you guys are pretty good ::::looks at the scoreboard Visitor 21 Home 7:::" ......

J/K

Got to do a little smack talking at least.

koach55
11-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Well lets get it going. Sinton 24 - 7

maroonpirate04
11-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Gonna be a wild week---GO PIRATES!!!!!! STAY TOUGH!!! YOU'LL ALWAYS BE KINGS OF 30-3A:)

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by koach55
Well lets get it going. Sinton 24 - 7

That's just as rediculous as me saying Ingleside 52 Sinton 7..... lol

That's funny though :clap:

piratebg
11-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
That's just as rediculous as me saying Ingleside 52 Sinton 7..... lol

That's funny though :clap:

That is rediculous. It should be Sinton 52 Ingleside 7 :D

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
That is rediculous. It should be Sinton 52 Ingleside 7 :D

Not 1 team has held Ingleside under 14 points and I am more than sure it won't be Sinton...

piratebg
11-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Not 1 team has held Ingleside under 14 points and I am more than sure it won't be Sinton...

I'm just messin, bra. This game is going to be a lot closer than that. ;)

IHStangFan
11-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Ingleside 38
Sinton 17

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 10:02 AM
I'm just messin, bra. This game is going to be a lot closer than that. ;)

I know... ;)

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 10:03 AM
I know what your going to be saying at half-time... "man.. you guys are pretty good ::::looks at the scoreboard Visitor 21 Home 7:::" ......

J/K

Got to do a little smack talking at least.

:clap: You're HOPING that's what I'll be saying. It doesn't matter if we are down at half (Ingleside is familiar with that feeling) as long as the FINAL is 27-21, SINTON VICTORY!!!!!!! :D

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Not 1 team has held Ingleside under 14 points and I am more than sure it won't be Sinton... Well there is always a first time for everything!!! :thumbsup: :p

piratebg
11-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Da Pirates is gonna win dis one boss. Dem Stangs are gonna get a whoopin. Pirates by 7.

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 10:07 AM
:clap: You're HOPING that's what I'll be saying. It doesn't matter if we are down at half (Ingleside is familiar with that feeling) as long as the FINAL is 27-21, SINTON VICTORY!!!!!!! :D

Ingleside has played a lot better in the second half for some reason. From what I hear so has Sinton.

piratebg
11-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Well there is always a first time for everything!!! :thumbsup: :p

And there is nothing like the first time, right Rita. :D :kiss: ;)

piratebg
11-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Ingleside has played a lot better in the second half for some reason. From what I hear so has Sinton.

That has been our curse for the past several seasons. Sometimes I wish they could just come out as fired up for the whole game as they do for the second half.

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Well there is always a first time for everything!!! :thumbsup: :p

Sh** in one hand and dream in the other and see which fills up faster

piratebg
11-06-2006, 10:11 AM

Don't even go there buddy. I got food poisoning this weekend, and let me tell you..........well, you probably don't want to know. :)

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 10:11 AM
Ingleside has played a lot better in the second half for some reason. From what I hear so has Sinton. Yeah, you should have heard all the rustlings when they announced you guys were down at half. LOL! Then BAM 27-3. LOL!!!

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Don't even go there buddy. I got food poisoning this weekend, and let me tell you..........well, you probably don't want to know. :)

eewwww!

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Sh** in one hand and dream in the other and see which fills up faster :eek: :eek: ewwww, is that what ya'll do in Ingleside?? :hand: Thanks, but no thanks!!

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Yeah, you should have heard all the rustlings when they announced you guys were down at half. LOL! Then BAM 27-3. LOL!!!

It was the attack of the QB double threat. If our first string isn't on his game we put in the second string and he is just as big a threat.

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 10:17 AM
It was the attack of the QB double threat. If our first string isn't on his game we put in the second string and he is just as big a threat. Can't believe you guys are still using 2?? What's up with that? :thinking:

SINTON81
11-06-2006, 10:52 AM
And there is nothing like the first time, right Rita. :D :kiss: ;)
Rita, you never answered piratebg.:p :p :D

SINTON81
11-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
I have a feeling this will go to Sinton. No point prediction, but just a feeling.
I like those kind of feelings. Sinton by 7.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Yeah, you should have heard all the rustlings when they announced you guys were down at half. LOL! Then BAM 27-3. LOL!!!

:) if u would ask for the score u would had known it was already 27-3 when he mention the 3-0 score :D Tks to 99IHSMustangs for the updates;)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Pirates defense has done a great job of not letting teams drive the ball on for a long TD drive. Pirate wont hold the mustangs to under 14 points;) Sinton 20-17

koach55
11-06-2006, 11:06 AM
The Pirates have been champs for years. And are the returning champs for the 5th or 6th time in a row, but who's counting. Ingelside will implode by the middle of the third quarter. I see Sinton remaining calm and playing smart. Sinton will win.

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by SINTON81
Rita, you never answered piratebg.:p :p :D :blush: :eek: ROFL! ummmmmm......

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
:) if u would ask for the score u would had known it was already 27-3 when he mention the 3-0 score :D Tks to 99IHSMustangs for the updates;) I did know. I didn't say I was rustling just those around me ;) Izzy had me up to date on the score. :)

rgn4fb
11-06-2006, 11:18 AM
The Pirates have been champs for years. And are the returning champs for the 5th or 6th time in a row, but who's counting. Ingelside will implode by the middle of the third quarter. I see Sinton remaining calm and playing smart. Sinton will win. Wow implode. I guess I can see that after watching the game last year. They had me worried for a while but then we pulled it off in the end, but what do you mean about them being their own worst enemy? Although not much was posted about their past game, it seems they have been doing pretty good in the 2nd half lately.

piratebg
11-06-2006, 11:19 AM
:blush: :eek: ROFL! ummmmmm......

:inlove: :blush: :evillol: What can I say, she's speechless.

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by rgn4fb
Wow implode. I guess I can see that after watching the game last year. They had me worried for a while but then we pulled it off in the end, but what do you mean about them being their own worst enemy? Although not much was posted about their past game, it seems they have been doing pretty good in the 2nd half lately. Yeah, I don't think anyone will implode, at least I hope not.

I have not seen Ingleside play this year, but I gotta say that with all that "noise" I've been hearing about them - Ingleside's district play has not had me saying "WOW". That being said, I don't want this Friday to be that "WOW" game. :D

Take care of business PIRATES!! :clap:

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 11:30 AM
:inlove: :blush: :evillol: What can I say, she's speechless. :eek: :eek: :eek: Thunderstruck is more like it!! :o

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 11:57 AM
Can't believe you guys are still using 2?? What's up with that? :thinking:

Yeah didn't you know... most teams have at least 2 QB's. The better teams have 2 QB's that could start, but I guess Sinton doesn't have that this year so I wouldn't expect you to understand... :D

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Yeah didn't you know... most teams have at least 2 QB's. The better teams have 2 QB's that could start, but I guess Sinton doesn't have that this year so I wouldn't expect you to understand... :D We have 3 QB's we just don't need to keep switching 'em out as often as you do!!

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 12:29 PM
How many Ingleside posters are gonna be there. We'll have a halftime M&G...:cool:

big_stew
11-06-2006, 01:09 PM
What do the Sinton people think about a re-match with Cuero in the 1st round of the playoffs?...........

piratebg
11-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by big_stew
What do the Sinton people think about a re-match with Cuero in the 1st round of the playoffs?...........

I think it'll be great to see everyone at the M&G during halftime. :)

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2006, 01:13 PM

Road Trip:)

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 01:14 PM
What do you think about this week's game?:p

big daddy russ
11-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Yeah, I don't think anyone will implode, at least I hope not.

I have not seen Ingleside play this year, but I gotta say that with all that "noise" I've been hearing about them - Ingleside's district play has not had me saying "WOW". That being said, I don't want this Friday to be that "WOW" game. :D

Take care of business PIRATES!! :clap:
We were in cruise control until the PL-C game. Since then, seems like we've been a different team.

I don't know if all the injuries messed with the kids' heads, but I've said before that this is a team that usually gets rolling heading into the playoffs. I'm hoping that trend keeps up. ;)

I'll take my boys by a FG. This seems like a game that both teams have been looking forward to since last year, and should have that 'rivalry' feel to it. Wish I could be there.

Sinton94
11-06-2006, 01:36 PM

You may be the most talented poster Ingleside has ever produced. :clap: :clap: :clap: Keep up the good work! Your what makes Ingleside..................Ingleside!:p

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94
You may be the most talented poster Ingleside has ever produced. :clap: :clap: :clap: Keep up the good work! Your what makes Ingleside..................Ingleside!:p Izzy is a good guy. We both have an understanding. ;) Don't we Izzy!! :p

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 01:56 PM
You may be the most talented poster Ingleside has ever produced. :clap: :clap: :clap: Keep up the good work! Your what makes Ingleside..................Ingleside!:p

Thank You for the kind words. I try to do my best.

Sinton94
11-06-2006, 02:08 PM
Thank You for the kind words. I try to do my best.

And that is all that can be expected of you.............nothing more!

IHStangFan
11-06-2006, 02:24 PM
Ingleside's district play has not had me saying "WOW".

And Sinton's district play HAS had you saying wow??

:D

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2006, 02:25 PM

:D it has all saying no team is that much better from top to bottom this year in district :doh:

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 02:26 PM

Why yes it does. Before district our lone win was against GP. So we've had 3 "WOWS" since the start of district.:p
There will be a 4th "WOW" this week.:clap: :inlove:

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Why yes it does. Before district our lone win was against GP. So we've had 3 "WOWS" since the start of the playoffs.:p
There will be a 4th "WOW" this week.:clap: :inlove:

yeah what he said :D

IHStangFan
11-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Why yes it does. Before district our lone win was against GP. So we've had 3 "WOWS" since the start of the playoffs.:p
There will be a 4th "WOW" this week.:clap: :inlove: the only wow coming this week is when Ingleside puts up 30+ points on Sinton while the Pirates struggle to put up 14 :p

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 02:29 PM
the only wow coming this week is when Ingleside puts up 30+ points on Sinton while the Pirates struggle to put up 14 :p
Iglesdie might put up 30,
brown streaks in their shorts.:hand:
WOW!

Sinton94
11-06-2006, 02:31 PM
the only wow coming this week is when Ingleside puts up 30+ points on Sinton while the Pirates struggle to put up 14 :p

How many Inglesdie games did you say you attended this year?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2006, 02:32 PM
:mad: i have to get back to work. The tension is brewing now

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 02:33 PM
How many Inglesdie games did you say you attended this year?

I have attended all of them and Ingleside will put up 30+ so I hope sinton can.

AP Panther Fan
11-06-2006, 02:33 PM
LOL....I can just sit back and enjoy all the fun this week.:D

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 02:35 PM
"brown streaks"...

IHStangFan
11-06-2006, 02:39 PM
How many Inglesdie games did you say you attended this year? one, but I keep up w/ them every week and look at stats, etc.

To me this is funny.......old habbits die hard, and a few of you Sinton fans are having trouble w/ the fact that Sinton is not going to be top dog in 30-3A this year. If you ask me, we are seeing the end of an era, and the dawn of another.

Mustangs 38
Sinton 17

Call it a rebuilding year, it'll help put your minds at ease. :p

District303aPastPlayer
11-06-2006, 02:42 PM
one, but I keep up w/ them every week and look at stats, etc.

To me this is funny.......old habbits die hard, and a few of you Sinton fans are having trouble w/ the fact that Sinton is not going to be top dog in 30-3A this year. If you ask me, we are seeing the end of an era, and the dawn of another.

Mustangs 38
Sinton 17

isnt ingleside losing a whole bunch of families here in a year or so?

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 02:42 PM

Mustangs 38
Sinton 17

You have to adamit... he is right.

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 02:43 PM

:D Of course!!!

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

I wouldn't say a whole bunch, but because the base is set to close in another 3 years there will be some military families leaving within the next year or so.

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 02:45 PM
Naw, we can be in a "rebuilding" year and still beat yall. TeeHee.
How many Ingleside QB's does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Who cares, but I suspect they keep rotating them throughout this game.:clap: :doh:

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 02:46 PM

Mustangs 38
Sinton 17

No troubles here buddy. What you can't or won't accept is that SHOULD Ingleside win it will be against a Sinton team that has a losing record, but if it makes you feel better about your program than :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sinton94
11-06-2006, 02:46 PM

Thanks for the heads up and support and of course we do too!

We were worried Ingleside might try and device a scheme to score more! What a load off our minds!
:p

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 02:47 PM
You have to adamit... he is right. C'mon you know me better than that!! Admit he is right? Pftttt!!!!! :D

piratebg
I wouldn't call it the end of an era, but merely more of a down time compared to recent years. Just because we may not look as tough on paper does not mean that we've lost our bite. Beware Mustangs. If you guys think you are just going to walk in and take district than you've got another thing coming. We are gonna fight to the bitter end.

Phil C
I wouldn't say a whole bunch, but because the base is set to close in another 3 years there will be some military families leaving within the next year or so.

Hopefully not before next year's UIL student count. ;)

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 02:49 PM
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN THIS WEEK!! :cheerl: :cheerl: GTM :D

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 02:50 PM
No troubles here buddy. What you can't or won't accept is that SHOULD Ingleside win it will be against a Sinton team that has a losing record, but if it makes you feel better about your program than :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We can tell it obviously would make you feel better. There is always an excuse.

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 02:53 PM
We can tell it obviously would make you feel better. There is always an excuse. We haven't needed an excuse and we still won't!!!! We have beat you guys the past 5+ years!!! LMAO!!!

IHStangFan
11-06-2006, 02:54 PM
No troubles here buddy. What you can't or won't accept is that SHOULD Ingleside win it will be against a Sinton team that has a losing record, but if it makes you feel better about your program than :thumbsup: :thumbsup: make them excuses! LOL. which is it....a Sinton team w/ a losing record (which if thats how we're gonna look at it...Ingleside is 8-1 and should take it easily) or is it a Sinton team that's going to...what...as I've been reading "put a whoopin on" Ingleside? Make up your mind! Look here..... Learn to share Sinton, the 30-3A title has been yalls long enough. All dynasties come to an end, ask the Chineese :D

SHOULD Sinton win, it will be due to Ingleside shooting themselves in the foot....thats the ONLY chance Sinton has

With all of that said, good luck this week and wish I could be there for the meet and greet at halftime!

District303aPastPlayer
11-06-2006, 02:55 PM
We haven't needed an excuse and we still won't!!!! We have beat you guys the past 5+ years!!! LMAO!!!

the entire time i was in HS... i believe only my freshman year we lost to ingleside. which would be 98... so thats 99-05 so far.. 7 wins.

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 02:56 PM
We haven't needed an excuse and we still won't!!!! We have beat you guys the past 5+ years!!! LMAO!!!

And Cuero has constantly stomped you guys for the last 5 years as well so what is your point. We are talking about this year not last year silly.

Sinton94
11-06-2006, 02:57 PM

Mustangs 38
Sinton 17

I figured as much. What did you and your 99 friend call it when you were sitting with the band and losing every week?

piratebg
And Cuero has constantly stomped you guys for the last 5 years as well so what is your point. We are talking about this year not last year silly.

Now that comment is false. We beat Cuero in 2000 and in 2001 thank you very much. :D

District303aPastPlayer

considering we have a .500 record against them i wouldnt consider it a stomping, although ya'll have a way to go to get to a .500 record against us...

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 02:58 PM
I figured as much. What did you and your 99 friend call it when you were sitting with the band and losing every week?

I never sat with the band :confused:

IHStangFan
11-06-2006, 02:59 PM
I figured as much. What did you and your 99 friend call it when you were sitting with the band and losing every week? LOL!! losing every week?? I dont recall the 95 Mustang team losing at all in district...hmmm....

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Stick to the game THIS WEEK!:p
"brown streaks...":D

Sinton94
11-06-2006, 03:01 PM

TYPICAL! Can't even rely on your own merits!

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Stick to the game THIS WEEK!:p
"brown streaks...":D

Tell that to P4S

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Tell that to P4S
lol
She's my pardna in crime...:evilgrin: :thumbsup:

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 03:09 PM
SHOULD Sinton win, it will be due to Ingleside shooting themselves in the foot....thats the ONLY chance Sinton has

With all of that said, good luck this week and wish I could be there for the meet and greet at halftime! Who's making excuses NOW?? :D

piratebg
11-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Wow, that was fast. We haven't even played the game yet. :D

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 03:12 PM
And Cuero has constantly stomped you guys for the last 5 years as well so what is your point. We are talking about this year not last year silly. Well they stomped you too last year and you're lucky they won't be stomping you this year!! We get the honors again!! :( C'mon Izzy stick to our game and don't bring Cuero into this!! :hand:

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 03:13 PM
LOL!! losing every week?? I dont recall the 95 Mustang team losing at all in district...hmmm.... 1995 - WOW - there I said WOW about your team. :p

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 03:13 PM
YUM!:clap:
Horse and Pepper Pie

1 pound ground horse meat
2 cups sweet red peppers, with sauce
1 onion, chopped
1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie

Place peppers, including liquid, into food processor; pulse until
peppers are cut into small pieces.

Brown horse meat and onions. Add peppers, mushrooms, and cheese to
meat mixture. Spoon into bottom crust. Cover with top crust, and
seal the edges.

Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until crust is brown, and
pie is heated through.

Serves 8

:clap: :clap: :clap:

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 03:14 PM
YUM!:clap:
Horse and Pepper Pie

1 pound ground horse meat
2 cups sweet red peppers, with sauce
1 onion, chopped
1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie

Place peppers, including liquid, into food processor; pulse until
peppers are cut into small pieces.

Brown horse meat and onions. Add peppers, mushrooms, and cheese to
meat mixture. Spoon into bottom crust. Cover with top crust, and
seal the edges.

Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until crust is brown, and
pie is heated through.

Serves 8

That's just gross... what is wrong with you.. :eek:

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 03:17 PM
lol
I saved up all my smack-talk just for yall.:evillol:

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Horse meat
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Musculature of horse
Enlarge
Musculature of horse

It is slightly sweet, tender, low in fat, and high in protein.[1] Horse meat has about 40% fewer calories than even the leanest beef, while supplying 50% more protein and up to 30% more iron[citation needed].

Horse meat has had somewhat of a resurgence in popularity in Europe and Canada in recent years, as horses are not susceptible to BSE (mad cow disease). As with beef and pork, in some societies there is a taboo regarding the consumption of horse meat.
:thinking:

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Tell that to P4S All I said is we haven't needed an excuse in the past 5 years .... GAH .... and Aaron corrected me, more like 7+ years!! :p :p

Sinton94
11-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Quote from Coach Graig Hesseltine in the CC times.
"Believe it or not, but I really did have a feeling that Sinton might lose before we played them, just not to who," he said. "I felt all along this might be the situation."

This guy is good! Not many people can predict the future after it’s already happened.

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 03:20 PM
"Believe it or not, but I really did have a feeling that Sinton might lose before we played them, just not to who," he said. "I felt all along this might be the situation."

This guy is good! Not many people can predict the future after it’s already happened. :evillol: :evillol: Careful with the coach he has eyes & ears EVERYWHERE!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :bigcry:

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 03:21 PM

This guy is good! Not many people can predict the future after it’s already happened.
ROFL!:clap: :D

Sinton94
11-06-2006, 03:23 PM
:evillol: :evillol: Careful with the coach he has eyes & ears EVERYWHERE!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :bigcry:

Your right.........I take it back.

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 03:29 PM

piratebg
11-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Talk about classless, back in 2000 when we played in Ingleside, a Mustang coach tried to lure me into the restroom with two dollars and a Snickers. It almost worked too. What a perv.

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 03:31 PM
before this gets out of hand let's leave the coaches out of it. Trust me, it is for the BEST!!

piratebg
11-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Okay I admit that didn't happen, but it could have. :D

SINTON81
11-06-2006, 03:33 PM

I guess Ingleside shooting themselves in the foot and losing the game would have nothing to do with the fact that Sinton would be lined up on the ohter side of the ball against them at the time.

I guess Ingleside could shoot themselves in the foot and lose the game with out playing an opponent.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SINTON81
11-06-2006, 03:36 PM
In 1999 I twisted my ankle while at a Pirate football game. Them Sinton coaches are mean.:p :D

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 03:45 PM
In 1999 I twisted my ankle while at a Pirate football game. Them Sinton coaches are mean.:p :D
Was that the same coach who kicked me in the groin just for kicks and grins?:doh: :D

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Was that the same coach who kicked me in the groin just for kicks and grins?:doh: :D :doh: :doh: ROFL! STOP IT!!

piratebg
11-06-2006, 03:47 PM
Was that the same coach who kicked me in the groin just for kicks and grins?:doh: :D

I thought he kicked me because he thought I had squirrel in my pants or something . :D

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 03:48 PM
I thought he kicked me because he thought I had squirrel in my pants or something . :D
Dude. That's just wrong!:thumbsup:

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Don't make me hurt you!! :p Nevermind, what am I saying - you two would enjoy that as much as Russ!! :eek: :eek: :devil:

piratebg
11-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Don't make me hurt you!! :p Nevermind, what am I saying - you two would enjoy that as much as Russ!! :eek: :eek: :devil:

Rita, there is nothing you can't dish that I can't take bady doll. :kiss:

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 03:52 PM
You get the feeling that pbg wears leather around the house, too?;)

piratebg
11-06-2006, 03:54 PM
You get the feeling that pbg wears leather around the house, too?;)

Only on cold days ;)

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Only on cold days ;)
Ahhhh... I bet those metal studs feel extra special on cold days.:eek:
*Cue the chatroom sound effects*
Oh yeah, Sinton will beat Inglesdie!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 03:58 PM

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Rita, there is nothing you can't dish that I can't take bady doll. :kiss: :eek: Oh Lordy!!

Moving on.......

in other news Ingleside is coming to Sinton with a district title on their minds. Will the squirrel finally get his nut??? :p :p :D

99IHSMustang

piratebg
Oh yeah, Sinton will beat Inglesdie!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I knew this thread had a purpose besides my off the downlow hobbies. Pirates win in a barn burner.

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 04:00 PM
And for my 900th post...

Ingleside 35
Sinton 28

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 04:00 PM
And for my 900th post...

Ingleside 35
Sinton 28
You'll make 1000 this week alone Izz!:evilgrin: :smoker:

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 04:01 PM
And for my 900th post...

Ingleside 35
Sinton 28 I thought you were counting in between taking deep breaths!!! LOL!!! Congrats!! :clap:

piratebg
11-06-2006, 04:01 PM
And for my 900th post...

Ingleside 35
Sinton 28

Congrats on 900 and you can switch that score around. :clap: :D

piratebg
11-06-2006, 04:02 PM
Will the squirrel finally get his nut??? :p :p :D

Is there a hidden message in there? ;) :p :D

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Is there a hidden message in there? ;) :p :D Maybe. :evillol:

SintonFan
11-06-2006, 04:04 PM
You'll make 1000 this week alone Izz!:evilgrin: :smoker:
pirate4state 36
99IHSMustang 23
piratebg 20
SintonFan 19
IHStangFan 11
Sinton94 8
SintonFan_inAustin 8
SINTON81 4
District303aPastPlayer 3
Phil C 2
Boosty_Hondo 2
big daddy russ 2
koach55 2
wimbo_pro 1
44INAROW 1
Adidas410s 1
IHS Fan 1
AP Panther Fan 1
maroonpirate04 1
sinton66 1
sotxrat 1
CueroDad2006 1
BrahmaMom 1
big_stew 1
rgn4fb 1

It's Monday you know.

SINTON81
11-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Thats the same one.:D :D

piratebg
pirate4state 36
99IHSMustang 23
piratebg 20
SintonFan 19
IHStangFan 11
Sinton94 8
SintonFan_inAustin 8
SINTON81 4
District303aPastPlayer 3
Phil C 2
Boosty_Hondo 2
big daddy russ 2
koach55 2
wimbo_pro 1
44INAROW 1
Adidas410s 1
IHS Fan 1
AP Panther Fan 1
maroonpirate04 1
sinton66 1
sotxrat 1
CueroDad2006 1
BrahmaMom 1
big_stew 1
rgn4fb 1

It's Monday you know.

What the heck is this???

SintonFan
Is there a hidden message in there? ;) :p :D
lol
Maybe mixed nuts...:thinking:

piratebg
11-06-2006, 04:06 PM
SHOW SOME COMPASSIDERATIONATIVITY!!!:mad:

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 04:24 PM
What the heck is this??? How many posts people have on this thread!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

big_stew
11-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Is there ever talk on this about the actual game?...players?...coaches?....

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Is there ever talk on this about the actual game?...players?...coaches?.... It's just Monday. We are warming up. GAH!!! Gotta get all the silly stuff out of the way. What do you want to add??

piratebg
11-06-2006, 04:30 PM

Whenever you are ready to give some insight, feel free to do so buddy. It's real easy to get off topic around here.

piratebg
11-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Mustangs going down.

Down Down Down

Mustangs, going down.

Down Down Down

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Mustangs going down.

Down Down Down

Mustangs, going down.

Down Down Down

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

lol...

Sinton94
11-06-2006, 04:54 PM
And for my 900th post...

Ingleside 35
Sinton 28

Since you want to talk about coaches and how classless they can be sometimes.. In 99 when we played at Sinton one of our RB's was heading back to the locker room at half time and one of the Sinton coaches had the audacity to taunt him. I was there and witnessed it. Talk about classless... a grown man picking on at 18 year old.

Please don't count these! :rolleyes:

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 04:56 PM
:doh: :doh: Move on....

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 04:57 PM

Please don't count these! :rolleyes:

I removed it because it was not a comment that should have been posted. Get over it and let it go. Dont stir the pot back up.

Sinton94
11-06-2006, 04:59 PM

Coach Hesseltine can tell you the score and the winner the day after. Beat that!

Fish's mom
11-06-2006, 05:05 PM
I believe Ingleside can win this if they pull together as as a team and play like I know and seen them play. As for QB your guess is as good as mine on who it will be this week. Being the mom of Coffield, I can tell you he was off last week, he'll tell you that.....up early Sat watching films trying to figure it out. But the one thing I can tell you that I have learn is it's a team effort. Linemen don't get enough coverage but their job is just as important as the next teamplayer. Yes It helps to have a few outstanding players but what really makes it work is how the work together as a team(that's players and coaches as well). Good Luck to Both.

Sinton94
11-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
the one thing I can tell you that I have learn is it's a team effort. Linemen don't get enough coverage but their job is just as important as the next teamplayer. Yes It helps to have a few outstanding players but what really makes it work is how the work together as a team(that's players and coaches as well). Good Luck to Both.

Well said and refreshing!

Sinton has overcome a lot of adversity this year in more ways than one and have shown their true character in the last couple of weeks. I would not count this Sinton team out just yet. The Sinton defense is playing better every week and will do its part to help the offense take care of business. Win or lose this team has represented Sinton well and has nothing to be ashamed of. No team can stay on top for ever but Sinton has a lot of tradition and their not going to hand over the title without a fight. No matter what their being told in the media.

Ingleside still has nothing to lose and everything to gain. We'll see who wants it bad enough come Friday night!

We're behind you PIRATES!

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Coach Hesseltine can tell you the score and the winner the day after. Beat that!

He was a teammate of mine in baseball, and the prediction part rub off on me, i can predict it also the day after;)

big daddy russ
11-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
It won't be as many as it seems. Ingleside's enrollment my junior year (the year before the first real wave of families hit) was somewhere in the 500-525 range. Since then, we've gained about 100 kids, but many of their families have since retired the military to the area. We'll probably even out around 550 or 575 before they turn the base into a port and Ingleside gets the new refineries.

big daddy russ
11-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Game history, taken from Collier-Sharp (only goes back to 1994)

1994-- Ingleside 23, Sinton 13
1995-- Ingleside 28, Sinton 7
1996-- Sinton 26, Ingleside 14
1997-- Ingleside 18, Sinton 0
1998-- Sinton 34, Ingleside 0
1999-- Sinton 28, Ingleside 7
2000-- Sinton 26, Ingleside 0
2001-- Sinton 41, Ingleside 7
2002-- Sinton 55, Ingleside 8
2003-- Sinton 44, Ingleside 7
2004-- Sinton 45, Ingleside 20
2005-- Sinton 50, Ingleside 35

If I can get a hold of a zip drive, I'll post the series' history dating back to the 20's.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Game history, taken from Collier-Sharp (only goes back to 1994)

1994-- Ingleside 23, Sinton 13
1995-- Ingleside 28, Sinton 7
1996-- Sinton 26, Ingleside 14
1997-- Ingleside 18, Sinton 0
1998-- Sinton 34, Ingleside 0
1999-- Sinton 28, Ingleside 7
2000-- Sinton 26, Ingleside 0
2001-- Sinton 41, Ingleside 7
2002-- Sinton 55, Ingleside 8
2003-- Sinton 44, Ingleside 7
2004-- Sinton 45, Ingleside 20
2005-- Sinton 50, Ingleside 35

If I can get a hold of a zip drive, I'll post the series' history dating back to the 20's. I think i remember that '94 win by Ingleside being first time they beat Sinton?

big daddy russ
11-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
I think i remember that '94 win by Ingleside being first time they beat Sinton?
I don't remember if it was that one or the year before, but that was right around the time Sinton started backsliding. They had been beasts before that. Was it 1991 that you went to Semis and lost by one?

I'll run up to the school tomorrow and see if I can't find a zip drive. I have all Ingleside's and AP's scores on one, plus tons of stats. I'll post the series and any stats that go along with it if I can get my hands on one.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2006, 08:01 PM
1988 and 1989 didnt make the playoffs, then another stretch of no playoffs starting 1993 to 1995 and havent miss the playoff since then. 1990 lost the game before the state title game 15-14 at UT i still have that game fresh in my mind was recording it and it look like the fg was good and was cheering for few mins before i notice i was the only one in the sinton side cheering. 1991 lost in region title game to Edna 21-6 and 1992 lost in Region title game to Marble Falls 7-0

sinton66
11-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Hmmmmm, thanks Russ, I'm into history. Seems like in the last 12 years, Ingleside has only hung 30 + on Sinton ONCE (and Sinton scored 50 in that one). And those last eight in a row could be significant, maybe not.

If we play A versus B versus C, Sinton lost to Orange Grove, but they only put 16 on us, 34 on Ingleside. And, we had a BUNCH of starters out. If we add the 10 we put on them to the 34 they put on yall and subtract the 16 they put on us from the 35 yall put on them, It oughta come out 44-19 Sinton.:D

And, YES, I know that argument means absolutely nothing.;)

sinton66
11-06-2006, 08:21 PM
I don't remember if it was that one or the year before, but that was right around the time Sinton started backsliding. They had been beasts before that. Was it 1991 that you went to Semis and lost by one?

I'll run up to the school tomorrow and see if I can't find a zip drive. I have all Ingleside's and AP's scores on one, plus tons of stats. I'll post the series and any stats that go along with it if I can get my hands on one.

Semis was 1990 under Davenport. Lost to Crockett by a last second missed chip shot field goal at DKR.

CueroGobblers
11-06-2006, 08:28 PM
I have seen both teams play. Ingleside has alot of weapons and they can do it all. Ingleside is going to keep Sinton guessing all night long. Ingleside will spread there wr's and run the draw. They can pass it 5 yrds and get 2oyrds out of that. It's going to be that kind of game. What Mathis was doing against Sinton was that night was just with the running backs running those wheel routes. Ingleside has more passing plays than we did.Sinton will not stop Inlgeside on Friday. Might slow them down but not stop them. They have too many wr's, just can't key on one then the other one will be open or the running game is going to tear that d up. Ingleside 35 Sinton 14.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by CueroGobblers
I have seen both teams play. Ingleside has alot of weapons and they can do it all. Ingleside is going to keep Sinton guessing all night long. Ingleside will spread there wr's and run the draw. They can pass it 5 yrds and get 2oyrds out of that. It's going to be that kind of game. What Mathis was doing against Sinton was that night was just with the running backs running those wheel routes. Ingleside has more passing plays than we did.Sinton will not stop Inlgeside on Friday. Might slow them down but not stop them. They have too many wr's, just can't key on one then the other one will be open or the running game is going to tear that d up. Ingleside 35 Sinton 14.
did u see the Sinton vs Cuero game this year? was that the same defense you saw against Mathis;)

GOFOR2
11-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Is there something going on this weekend? Why is this thread 12 pages long already?
I thought the big game was Rutgers v. Louisville?

SintonFan_inAustin
11-06-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
Is there something going on this weekend? Why is this thread 12 pages long already?
I thought the big game was Rutgers v. Louisville?

hey we might get some fans that have forgotten where the stadium is again.:D

GOFOR2
11-06-2006, 09:36 PM
You mean the Pirates are still playing?
I thought the town had already written them off?
I mean they are playing against a real man of football genius in Ingleside.

99IHSMustang
11-06-2006, 10:08 PM
So does Sinton have everyone back on D and O?

sinton66
11-06-2006, 10:11 PM
No not everyone.

GOFOR2
11-06-2006, 10:25 PM
So does Sinton have everyone back on D and O?

Does it matter? I hear that the Dinks have all but locked up the District Championship.

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Does it matter? I hear that the Dinks have all but locked up the District Championship. :thinking: That's the word on da street, brother! :cool:

GOFOR2
11-06-2006, 10:53 PM

GOFOR2
11-06-2006, 10:54 PM
are those crickets that I am hearing?

pirate4state
11-06-2006, 10:59 PM
are those crickets that I am hearing? Nah, man that's thunder fool!! :D

sotxrat
11-07-2006, 12:20 AM
are we having fun yet? I think that ingleside is outnumbered on this thread by a long shot. I wil be out of our country when all this comes down but I will be reading all the trash talk. I just hope everyone remembers that this is just high school kids playing a football game.

SintonFan
11-07-2006, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by sotxrat
are we having fun yet? I think that ingleside is outnumbered on this thread by a long shot. I wil be out of our country when all this comes down but I will be reading all the trash talk. I just hope everyone remembers that this is just high school kids playing a football game.
Oh yes we know that. And we expect those Ingleside posters to keep up with us.:clap:

SintonFan
11-07-2006, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by CueroGobblers
Just curious here...
have you seen Sinton play this year yet? Really? Have you SEEN them play?:eek:

Sinton94
11-07-2006, 08:19 AM
3 days, 12 hours and 10 minutes to kick-off!

Rock and Roll!

big_stew
11-07-2006, 08:22 AM
I asked the Sinton people earlier what they thought of having to face Cuero in the 1st round of the play-offs. No one from Sinton gave an answer. Let me help you out….First off, of course if you want to be the best you have to beat the best, but, and it’s a BIG but, I would rather play them down the road, win, advance and worry about playing Cuero later, no one wants another “one and done”. Sinton should use this as motivation, beat Ingleside by more than 11 points and Orange Grove plays Cuero. Ingleside has pretty much known they will play Gonzales in the 1st round for the last 3 weeks. Ingleside’s motivation has to be that it’s for the district championship, and also it is against Sinton. I can not see Ingleside coming out flat, which they have in the games against Port Lavaca, Falfurrias and the 1st half against West Oso. Coach H. will have them ready to play. Ingleside has a lot of plays that they have used successfully in the past 2 years that I have yet to see run this year. I am thinking they will use them this Friday.

SINTON81
11-07-2006, 09:00 AM
I mean they are playing against a real man of football genius in Ingleside. LOL. That was a good one, GO.:clap: :clap:

Sinton94
11-07-2006, 09:00 AM
I asked the Sinton people earlier what they thought of having to face Cuero in the 1st round of the play-offs. No one from Sinton gave an answer. Let me help you out….First off, of course if you want to be the best you have to beat the best, but, and it’s a BIG but, I would rather play them down the road, win, advance and worry about playing Cuero later, no one wants another “one and done”. Sinton should use this as motivation, beat Ingleside by more than 11 points and Orange Grove plays Cuero. Ingleside has pretty much known they will play Gonzales in the 1st round for the last 3 weeks. Ingleside’s motivation has to be that it’s for the district championship, and also it is against Sinton. I can not see Ingleside coming out flat, which they have in the games against Port Lavaca, Falfurrias and the 1st half against West Oso. Coach H. will have them ready to play. Ingleside has a lot of plays that they have used successfully in the past 2 years that I have yet to see run this year. I am thinking they will use them this Friday.

The reason we have not answered STEW is becasue IT DOES NOT MATTER! Sinton has no choice in the matter.

Be sure and tell Coach H. to run those plays that he hasn't run in the last two years.........he may have forgotten! In fact why don't you ask him who your playing in the state championship, since your already in!

SINTON81
11-07-2006, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Hmmmmm, thanks Russ, I'm into history. Seems like in the last 12 years, Ingleside has only hung 30 + on Sinton ONCE (and Sinton scored 50 in that one). And those last eight in a row could be significant, maybe not.

If we play A versus B versus C, Sinton lost to Orange Grove, but they only put 16 on us, 34 on Ingleside. And, we had a BUNCH of starters out. If we add the 10 we put on them to the 34 they put on yall and subtract the 16 they put on us from the 35 yall put on them, It oughta come out 44-19 Sinton.:D

And, YES, I know that argument means absolutely nothing.;) That makes sense to me.

Sinton94
11-07-2006, 09:04 AM
I mean they are playing against a real man of football genius in Ingleside.

Hey do you think Coach H. can predict who won the Monday night game last night?

Sinton94
11-07-2006, 09:18 AM
Ingleside has a lot of plays that they have used successfully in the past 2 years that I have yet to see run this year. I am thinking they will use them this Friday.

ALERT ALERT! Coach Stew said that Coach H. should run some plays (only the successful ones) that they have not used in the last 2 years, against Sinton on Friday night. That's kind of like cheating isn't it?
Do you think we can ask our coaches to run some plays they ran back in 2001? Those worked really well!
:confused:

99IHSMustang
11-07-2006, 09:19 AM
What's the obsession with the Coach from Ingleside. :thinking: It's almost a little eerie.

Sinton94
11-07-2006, 09:20 AM
What's the obsession with the Coach from Ingleside. :thinking: It's almost a little eerie.

You tell us!

99IHSMustang
11-07-2006, 09:21 AM
You tell us!

lol... Your the one still talking about him... 2 days later.

Sinton94
11-07-2006, 09:28 AM
lol... Your the one still talking about him... 2 days later.

I think STEW brought him up, but I did think it was an excellent observation and wanted to make sure our coaches and players were aware of this new strategy! Hey if works you never know, more teams might try it in the play-offs!

big_stew
11-07-2006, 09:48 AM
I said it was plays that they "HAVE" used,,,,,not plays they "have not" used. Read a little closer please. Let me tell you which plays,,,middle screen, shuffle pass and the half back option pass. I do not see a problem with Ingleside people supporting their coach. He took over a team that was 3-17, and has a 24-9 record. Maybe Sinton wishes they had him???

big_stew
11-07-2006, 09:51 AM
If it DOES NOT MATTER, then after Ingleside beats you, let Cuero pound you again....."one and done".......nice season!!!

piratebg
11-07-2006, 09:53 AM
I don't feel as fiesty today as I did yesterday, but I still say Sinton wins because we have the better looking colors and those awesome fajita tacos.

:p :smoker: :cool:

piratebg
11-07-2006, 09:54 AM
If it DOES NOT MATTER, then after Ingleside beats you, let Cuero pound you again....."one and done".......nice season!!!

Let's try to take this one game at a time please. :thumbsup:

Sinton94
11-07-2006, 10:04 AM

What exactly is Ingleside’s claim to fame all of the sudden! At least Act like you've won a game before!

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 10:05 AM
I asked the Sinton people earlier what they thought of having to face Cuero in the 1st round of the play-offs. No one from Sinton gave an answer. Let me help you out….First off, of course if you want to be the best you have to beat the best, but, and it’s a BIG but, I would rather play them down the road, win, advance and worry about playing Cuero later, no one wants another “one and done”. Sinton should use this as motivation, beat Ingleside by more than 11 points and Orange Grove plays Cuero. Ingleside has pretty much known they will play Gonzales in the 1st round for the last 3 weeks. Ingleside’s motivation has to be that it’s for the district championship, and also it is against Sinton. I can not see Ingleside coming out flat, which they have in the games against Port Lavaca, Falfurrias and the 1st half against West Oso. Coach H. will have them ready to play. Ingleside has a lot of plays that they have used successfully in the past 2 years that I have yet to see run this year. I am thinking they will use them this Friday. This fan will worry about Cuero next week, IF we need to worry about Cuero. Right now, I'm worried about that passing game Ingleside has so many plays of, okay? It's no secret to the people who have SEEN Sinton play that our weakness is in our pass defense. Of course, we haven't seen a true passing team since Cuero so hopefully our guys will be ready for your million plays.

Sinton94
11-07-2006, 10:06 AM
I said it was plays that they "HAVE" used,,,,,not plays they "have not" used. Read a little closer please. Let me tell you which plays,,,middle screen, shuffle pass and the half back option pass. I do not see a problem with Ingleside people supporting their coach. He took over a team that was 3-17, and has a 24-9 record. Maybe Sinton wishes they had him???

Used…..not used…….still brilliant any way you slice it!

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 10:11 AM
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif Nope. http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif

piratebg
11-07-2006, 10:14 AM

GO PIRATES!!!

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 10:42 AM
:thinking: It got awfully quiet. :D

99IHSMustang
11-07-2006, 10:43 AM
GO Mustangs!

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 10:44 AM
GO Mustangs! yes, GO away. :D :D

piratebg
11-07-2006, 10:45 AM
GO PIRATES!!!

:tongue: :D

piratebg
11-07-2006, 10:47 AM
:thinking: It got awfully quiet. :D

There you go gettin everyone all rowled up again Miss Thang. :D

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 10:50 AM
There you go gettin everyone all rowled up again Miss Thang. :D Nah not me!! :devil:

piratebg
11-07-2006, 10:52 AM
I have looked into my crystal ball and this is my final score that has been shown to me by the football gods.

Sinton- 65,402,235,456.7
Ingleside- 3

Take that Coach H :D

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 10:54 AM
I have looked into my crystal ball and this is my final score that has been shown to me by the football gods.

Sinton- 65,402,235,456.7
Ingleside- 3

Take that Coach H :D

LMAO!! You know that is unrealistic with all those plays in their playbook. They'll score a TD, GAH!!

piratebg
11-07-2006, 10:59 AM
You are right, maybe I should make a more "realistic" prediction.

Sinton- 31
Ingleside- 28
3OT

Now that would be a nice way to end the district race.

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 11:03 AM
You are right, maybe I should make a more "realistic" prediction.

Sinton- 31
Ingleside- 28
3OT

Now that would be a nice way to end the district race.

:eek: :eek: :eek: TRIPLE OVERTIME!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

SINTON81
11-07-2006, 11:05 AM
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif Nope. http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif I'd like to second that. http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif Nope. http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif

piratebg
11-07-2006, 11:07 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: TRIPLE OVERTIME!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Uhhhhhhhhhyeahhhhhh. I'd much rather see a nail biter than a blow out.

SINTON81
11-07-2006, 11:07 AM
And another thing. Don't you people work? Sixteen pages already. Geez.

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Uhhhhhhhhhyeahhhhhh. I'd much rather see a nail biter than a blow out. I hear you, but I don't know if my heart could handle triple OT. ;)

piratebg
What can I say? It's been a slow week thus far. :D

pirate4state
And another thing. Don't you people work? Fifteen pages already. Geez. All I will say is that I am AT work. :D

koach55
11-07-2006, 11:29 AM
Over rated, under coached, and don't play defense.
Sinton by 14

big daddy russ
11-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Sinton by 14
Maybe, but we try. Let's hope that we can hang with ya'll on Friday.

pirateman98
11-07-2006, 11:32 AM
I have been behind and don't have the time to try to catch up on this thread. I will say that Sinton is going to win only because I am from Sinton!! What sucks the most about this game is that I might not be able to make it to this one. I really haven't been able to make any other game since Beeville and I wanted so bad to go to this game. I say I don't know if I will be able to because my niece's Volleyball game will determine whether or not I make it to this game. I would rather have my niece make it to the Region tournament and me be there to support her, but I would love to be at the game because I do have a feeling it will be a nail bitter for both teams. In any case good luck to both the Lady Pirates and Pirates in there up coming games.

Go Lady Pirates....All the Way to State!!!

Go Pirates......Win a Share of the District Title!!!

99IHSMustang
11-07-2006, 11:33 AM
Sinton by 14

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif

Sinton94
11-07-2006, 12:06 PM
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif

Original as usual!

koach55
11-07-2006, 01:56 PM
I believe that they are ready for the game. How many others are tired of the Ingedink response-" Wait until Cuero gets a hold of you." Big deal. We will play with them. After all we scheduled them. I guess Hesseldink could only schedule teams South of him. Look what happened when he went north. LOL

rgn4fb
11-07-2006, 02:02 PM
I believe that they are ready for the game. How many others are tired of the Ingedink response-" Wait until Cuero gets a hold of you." Big deal. We will play with them. After all we scheduled them. I guess Hesseldink could only schedule teams South of him. Look what happened when he went north. LOL This thread is hilarious. Perhaps I have missed something though. Why is there so much hatred for the Ingleside staff. I don't get it. Do these 2 staffs hate each other or something or is it just animosity between the ad since he is from Sinton. Somebody please fill in the blanks.

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by rgn4fb
This thread is hilarious. Perhaps I have missed something though. Why is there so much hatred for the Ingleside staff. I don't get it. Do these 2 staffs hate each other or something or is it just animosity between the ad since he is from Sinton. Somebody please fill in the blanks. haha - let's not and say we did. :thumbsup:

IHS Fan
11-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Look what happened when he went north. LOL

same thing that happened to y'all when y'all went there.

piratebg
11-07-2006, 02:07 PM
I honestly have no idea what dragged the coaches in this, but it has definitley made this thread more hilarious. Without all of this, the past two days would have been moving a lot slower for me.

piratebg
11-07-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
same thing that happened to y'all when y'all went there.

But we always go northish. Beeville, Cuero, and PLC are no pushovers. We could go south, but what good would that do?

footballgal
11-07-2006, 02:11 PM
This is a tough one to pick. Sinton has the playoff tradition and steps it up, but then you have an up and rising team like Ingleside... hmmmm :thinking:

...Sorry Rita and my Pirate friends, I have to go with Ingleside on this one. But, feel free to prove me wrong. :D

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by footballgal
This is a tough one to pick. Sinton has the playoff tradition and steps it up, but then you have an up and rising team like Ingleside... hmmmm :thinking:

...Sorry Rita and my Pirate friends, I have to go with Ingleside on this one. But, feel free to prove me wrong. :D No harm, no foul and the Pirates will try to prove you wrong.

big daddy russ
11-07-2006, 02:33 PM
I'm gonna say Ingleside 84, Sinton 3

piratebg
11-07-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm gonna say Ingleside 84, Sinton 3

That one is kind of ballsy. :thinking:

I still say Pirates win,

Mustangs lose,

And as always Cuero prevails. :D

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 02:38 PM
I'm gonna say Ingleside 84, Sinton 3 Cool!!! Finally everyone can get on Inglesides' jock and get off of LIberty Hill's for running up the score. :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

big daddy russ
11-07-2006, 02:39 PM
That one is kind of ballsy. :thinking:

I still say Pirates win,

Mustangs lose,

And as always Cuero prevails. :D
I've got balls to spare, bg.

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 02:40 PM
I've got balls to spare, bg. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!!

piratebg
11-07-2006, 02:41 PM
I've got balls to spare, bg.

Well than, my friend, that would make you a freak of nature. :D
More power to ya. :)

big daddy russ
11-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Well than, my friend, that would make you a freak of nature. :D
More power to ya. :)
Maybe, but the ladies (and some guys) love it. :p

pirate4state
11-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Maybe, but the ladies (and some guys) love it. :p Too bad we won't be able to check 'em out on Friday!! :eek: :eek: :p :p :p