PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Brahmas vs Caldwell Hornets?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-04-2006, 09:13 AM
Will Bellville get a win at home or will Caldwell get the upset and get in the play=offs, If Bellville wins La Grange would be the 3rd place team, If Caldwell wins Caldwell is in. Bellville would have to get beat by at least 12 or more for Bellville to stay at home. Who will win?

Pudlugger
11-04-2006, 10:13 AM
As I figure it Bellville would have to lose and score less than 14 for the Leps to take the playoff spot and Bellville to stay home (LG 41 pts; Bellville 27 going in; Caldwell 31 going in). Caldwell needs to win and score 11 or more to get a spot. My head is spinning!:eek:

gobbler grad
11-04-2006, 12:19 PM
another good game for Bellville...they should pull this one out, but don't think Caldwell won't put up a fight...good luck to both teams...:clap:

Bull's-eye
11-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
As I figure it Bellville would have to lose and score less than 14 for the Leps to take the playoff spot and Bellville to stay home (LG 41 pts; Bellville 27 going in; Caldwell 31 going in). Caldwell needs to win and score 11 or more to get a spot. My head is spinning!:eek:

I may be wrong, but don't they go by point differential. I have LG at <-17>, Caldwell <-1> and Bellville at +18. Bellville would have to lose by 35 points. I'm quite sure they don't go by total points scored. Can someone clear this up?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-04-2006, 02:02 PM

Wrong!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
I may be wrong, but don't they go by point differential. I have LG at <-17>, Caldwell <-1> and Bellville at +18. Bellville would have to lose by 35 points. I'm quite sure they don't go by total points scored. Can someone clear this up?

RIGHT! Ask your coach he will tell you this is right.

Pudlugger
11-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
RIGHT! Ask your coach he will tell you this is right.

I thought it was as you posted earlier then someone metioned points. My head is going to explode! Just beat the Hornets, that's all, okay!:helpme:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-05-2006, 09:34 PM

Boosty_Hondo
11-05-2006, 10:02 PM
whats both of these teams records

marlin fan
11-05-2006, 10:08 PM
Lets go Hornets Sting those Bulls!!!

BrahmaMom
11-06-2006, 12:37 AM
Too many numbers floating earlier for me. Now a hornet sting is something the Brahmas can handle--just make a Bull mad and you may get a Brahma stampede all over those hornets!!! Sound good to me! No doubt, Caldwell will bring their game face and the Brahmas can't make mistakes. But it will be tough for ANYONE to beat the Brahmas at the Pasture of Pain!!!! Go Brahmas!

CHS_Grad '85
11-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Hornets will take care of business...

Pudlugger
11-06-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by CHS_Grad '85
Hornets will take care of business...

How are the Hornets now injury wise? They had several players out earliar in district I was told. Are they back now?

CHS_CG
11-06-2006, 11:41 AM
How are the Hornets now injury wise? They had several players out earliar in district I was told. Are they back now?

I know one for sure #12 Josh South was out last week due to a concusion(sp) in the game 2 weeks ago but hopefully he will be back next week.. ill ask him.. pretty good friend with him. Danny Deere is back, he had hurt his knee about a month ago but he has returned, I know Canto is out but thats bc UIL not injury, not sure if anybody else is out.. CHS_Grad can probably help with that lol.

Bull's-eye
11-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
whats both of these teams records

Bellville is 7-2, losing to undefeated teams Barbers Hill (4A) and Giddings.

UPanIN
11-06-2006, 12:35 PM
Bellville wins by 3 in a game that goes down to the end.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-06-2006, 08:21 PM
Not many loses at the Pasture in years.

Bull19
11-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Not many loses at the Pasture in years.

ITS POSSIBLE THE BRAHMAS MIGHT SUFFER THEIR FIRST LOSS AT HOME THIS FRIDAY. CALDWELL IS A VERY BIG, FAST TEAM

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
ITS POSSIBLE THE BRAHMAS MIGHT SUFFER THEIR FIRST LOSS AT HOME THIS FRIDAY. CALDWELL IS A VERY BIG, FAST TEAM

:confused:

Old Tiger
11-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Bellville

Bull19
11-08-2006, 08:28 PM
IM JUST TELLING YOU MY OPINION. I WOULD NOT BE SHOCKED IF THE BULLS SUFFER ANOTHER ONE. I DONT SEE THEM LOSING,BUT I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED IF THEY DID. CALDWELL IS VERY BIG, AND ATHLETIC.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-08-2006, 08:42 PM
IM JUST TELLING YOU MY OPINION. I WOULD NOT BE SHOCKED IF THE BULLS SUFFER ANOTHER ONE. I DONT SEE THEM LOSING,BUT I WOULDNT BE SUPRISED IF THEY DID. CALDWELL IS VERY BIG, AND ATHLETIC.

Im with you, Bellville is the better team, but after a lose to Giddings and the home cooking, Bellville might have a let down this week. I think Huey will have them focused and ready to go.

Bull19
11-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Im with you, Bellville is the better team, but after a lose to Giddings and the home cooking, Bellville might have a let down this week. I think Huey will have them focused and ready to go.

YEA IM SURE ALL THE BOYS'S STOMACHES ARE FULL FROM EATING ALL THAT HOME COOKING LAST WEEK. LETS SEE IF THAT SLOWS THE DOWN ANY THIS WEEK

Darren
11-08-2006, 09:15 PM
I know this wasn't all Caldwell posters but it sure is funny how many of them were saying how Caldwell was going to win district and possible the state title.

Where are these posters now.?

Bellville by 21

BrahmaDAD70
11-08-2006, 09:21 PM

Was it me or was I confused. Those zebra stripes had a golden shine to them.

You have to give it to Fitz.
He did the same thing last year to us in the playoffs.
Home Cookin? "Bet the Farm on this one"
Bellville doesnt come out flat.
Be looking for the underclassmen to get some late season
game time.
Game stays close for about 1 1/2 qtrs. Then Brahmas shift
into cruise control. Look for Brandon Harris to have a huge game.
Bellville wins 38-20
If you get a chance to see Bellville in the playoffs
you will be in store for a treat. Solid senior leadership
mixed along with a hoard of underclassmen soaking up
minutes making the Brahmas a very dangerous team for years to come.

Pudlugger
11-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaDAD70
Was it me or was I confused. Those zebra stripes had a golden shine to them.

You have to give it to Fitz.
He did the same thing last year to us in the playoffs.
Home Cookin? "Bet the Farm on this one"
Bellville doesnt come out flat.
Be looking for the underclassmen to get some late season
game time.
Game stays close for about 1 1/2 qtrs. Then Brahmas shift
into cruise control. Look for Brandon Harris to have a huge game.
Bellville wins 38-20
If you get a chance to see Bellville in the playoffs
you will be in store for a treat. Solid senior leadership
mixed along with a hoard of underclassmen soaking up
minutes making the Brahmas a very dangerous team for years to come.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: awesome!

ps: my son was #70 for La Grange 2001-2003.

CHS_Grad '85
11-10-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Darren
I know this wasn't all Caldwell posters but it sure is funny how many of them were saying how Caldwell was going to win district and possible the state title.

Where are these posters now.?

Bellville by 21 Darren, the "poster" you are refering to has been rommed...

To the Brahmas and the Hornets:
Here's to a safe game... both teams know what's on the line and I expect a nailbiter of a game...

Pudlugger
11-10-2006, 10:20 AM
I think Bellville will run some points up against the Hornets. The Hornets will not be able to stop the Brahma offense but they will definately find the endzone.

Bellville 47
Caldwell 27

fb_gurl
11-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Darren, the "poster" you are refering to has been rommed...

To the Brahmas and the Hornets:
Here's to a safe game... both teams know what's on the line and I expect a nailbiter of a game...

Mom, Just remember you've had a scratchy throat all week and you have to go to work tomorrow!! LOL!

CHS_Grad '85
11-10-2006, 11:53 AM
LOL:clap:

So, what's your point?

chugbug
11-10-2006, 11:53 AM
Caldwell will find out what real football is all about. The Bulls win by 4 touchdowns. Well maybe 3. Huey will have his starters out at half time. :eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

fb_gurl
11-10-2006, 11:54 AM
LOL:clap:

So, what's your point?

Take it easy.... not everyone in the house knows sign language...... don't yell too much and lose your voice again like last weekend.

Pudlugger
11-10-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by chugbug
Caldwell will find out what real football is all about. The Bulls win by 4 touchdowns. Well maybe 3. Huey will have his starters out at half time. :eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

I doubt the Bellville bench gets that much playing time in this game with the explosiveness of Caldwell. They can score fast like Giddings on big running plays. The Bulls will need to contain them for 48 minutes, but in the end the better offense wins this one. Bellville by 20.

CHS_CG
11-10-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by fb_gurl
Take it easy.... not everyone in the house knows sign language...... don't yell too much and lose your voice again like last weekend. \

you and i do girl.. thats all that counts..

CHS_Grad '85
11-10-2006, 01:56 PM
I doubt the Bellville bench gets that much playing time in this game with the explosiveness of Caldwell. They can score fast like Giddings on big running plays. The Bulls will need to contain them for 48 minutes, but in the end the better offense wins this one. Bellville by 20. That's true P... I just pray our offense has their game face on and takes care of business...

CHS_Grad '85
11-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
\

you and i do girl.. thats all that counts.. So, you'll hang out with me on Sunday and translate for the family???

CHS_Grad '85
11-10-2006, 04:28 PM
National Weather Service is reporting for:

Bellville, TX
Tonight: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight.
Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. North wind between 5 and 15 mph.

Safe trip everybody...
GO HORNETS GO!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-10-2006, 04:43 PM
Bellville's starters will play whole game, because Caldwell will keep this one close. I have seen Caldwell play and they are a better team than most think.

Old Tiger
11-10-2006, 04:45 PM
I'm hoping Bellville to avoid :bigcry: :weeping:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-10-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR

Hey tiger who do yall play in the 1st round of the football play-offs?:bigcry: :bigcry:

Old Tiger
11-10-2006, 05:00 PM
Nobody but you reply as if I played this year :) That remark does not hurt my feelings. Nice try take your place at the back of the line :thumbsup:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-10-2006, 05:12 PM

And this remark is childish!
Just keep it up, who cares. And by the way when was the last time yall beat Bellville? All time series Bellville over Rockdale 9-2.

Bull's-eye
11-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Bellville's starters will play whole game, because Caldwell will keep this one close. I have seen Caldwell play and they are a better team than most think.

Conditions are right for a Caldwell upset. Hornets need a win to make the playoffs. Bellville may come in a little down after last week's disappointing loss. Hopefully, Bellville can bottle up their anger and frustration and enter the playoffs with a good win.

Bull19
11-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Nobody but you reply as if I played this year :) That remark does not hurt my feelings. Nice try take your place at the back of the line :thumbsup:

YOU PROLY NEVER PLAYED. PROLY NEVER TOUCHED THE FIELD. THATS WHY YOUR :bigcry:

Bull's-eye
11-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Conditions are right for a Caldwell upset. Hornets need a win to make the playoffs. Bellville may come in a little down after last week's disappointing loss. Hopefully, Bellville can bottle up their anger and frustration and enter the playoffs with a good win.

I hit the bulls-eye on this one, Bellville was very flat and Caldwell was doing everything in their power to make the playoffs. With a little over 6 minutes remaining, lightning struck on the field. No, it didn't come out of the sky, but from the Bellville sidelines. Not sure what sparked this incredible comeback, but I'm sure it involved a lot of Heart!

Bellville coaches may want to run the hurry up offense earlier in the game. :thinking: