PDA

View Full Version : Llano/Bandera score?

wimbo_pro
11-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Anyone know? Who won?

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2006, 01:14 AM
I think it was 27-22 or 29-22 Bandera....something like that.

wimbo_pro
11-04-2006, 01:15 AM
So Bandera definitely won? Wow!

pirate4state
11-04-2006, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I think it was 27-22 or 29-22 Bandera....something like that. well that's no good for our pick 'em game :(

Bandera YaYa
11-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
well that's no good for our pick 'em game :( Ha...don't expect me to feel sorry for ya!!! :p :p :p

bandera7
11-04-2006, 11:05 PM
Hey, I told you Bandera was going to win...you should have listened to me on the pick em game

44INAROW
11-05-2006, 12:12 AM
sounds like a really good game.. nice win for Bandera........

speaking of Bandera - I have a favor/question to ask the Bandera folks (or Cuero for that matter I guess) .... Does anyone have a football program from the Bandera vs Cuero game from this year? I didn't get one.. They didn't have any ready to sell when we got there (in all fairness to whoever was selling them, we got there @ 5:00 :D ) Some girls came over to the Cuero side to sell them IN THE 3rd QUARTER finally, but they ran out by the time they got to us (and they cost $5 :eek: ) anyway - I am doing a scrapbook and would like to have a program from the game if someone has an extra.. Thanks :cool:

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
sounds like a really good game.. nice win for Bandera........

speaking of Bandera - I have a favor/question to ask the Bandera folks (or Cuero for that matter I guess) .... Does anyone have a football program from the Bandera vs Cuero game from this year? I didn't get one.. They didn't have any ready to sell when we got there (in all fairness to whoever was selling them, we got there @ 5:00 :D ) Some girls came over to the Cuero side to sell them IN THE 3rd QUARTER finally, but they ran out by the time they got to us (and they cost $5 :eek: ) anyway - I am doing a scrapbook and would like to have a program from the game if someone has an extra.. Thanks :cool: We let them catch up in the 3rd qtr.....but guess it ended alright for us! Our QB had a good nite....it went down to the last few seconds....a nail biter for sure!! Sorry, I don't buy programs....they are too expensive and usually just get tossed. Wish I could help ya!!!! :)

bulldogman06
11-05-2006, 02:39 AM
This guarantees a playoff spot for Bandera, unless of course a miracle happens and Ingram actually wins one in district, which is most unlikely