PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you, Ingram fans

wimbo_pro
11-04-2006, 01:06 AM
With 15 minutes to go before kick-off, there were 10 Ingram fans in the stands. TEN!! As the game got started, I counted 25 or so. This is just too sad. Your boys played hard, never gave up. Your band stayed positive, as did your cheerleaders. But where were you?? We felt so bad for your boys, WE clapped loud for them as they came onto the field, just so they would have someone cheering for them!

To those who DID show up for Ingram, kudo's to you. I hope you tell the other parents/family/friends that their absence was noticed. Your boys deserve better, no matter how badly they think their team is going to play.

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Unfortunately, I'm not surprised. They typically don't have many fans at football games. :(

dogdad
11-04-2006, 01:16 AM
I don't disagree with your message, but if they didn't come to the game, is it likely that they come on this website to read your message?

wimbo_pro
11-04-2006, 01:17 AM
LOL@Dogdad...good point...but you never know, right?

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by dogdad
I don't disagree with your message, but if they didn't come to the game, is it likely that they come on this website to read your message?
I haven't seen an Ingram fan on here in over 3 years.

On a different note, they bring a lot of fans to basketball games. :)

wimbo_pro
11-04-2006, 01:23 AM
LHPM...even for basketball or baseball? Three years? Do they have internet service in Ingram?

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2006, 01:27 AM
Seriously.....when I first registered almost 4 years ago, there was ONE. No basketball posts...no football posts....nothing. Heck, the last two district seasons, it was mainly Ya Ya and I for the whole district. :doh:

3ABirdMan
11-04-2006, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
....... Heck, the last two district seasons, it was mainly Ya Ya and I for the whole district. :doh:

Like that's not enough!;)

wimbo_pro
11-04-2006, 01:30 AM
3Abirdman...I was thinking it...but too much of a rookie to actually say it...thank you.

LH Panther Mom
11-04-2006, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
3Abirdman...I was thinking it...but too much of a rookie to actually say it...thank you.
I had to "hire" people to talk to me. :D

formermbcouns
11-04-2006, 02:07 AM
lol

Originally posted by dogdad

Bull19
11-04-2006, 08:39 AM
MAYBE YALL WERE AT A JACK INGRAM SHOW INSTEAD OF AN INGRAM FOOTBALL GAME. MAYBE THATS WHY THE CROWD WAS SO SMALL

Aesculus gilmus
11-04-2006, 05:15 PM
Maybe the team discouraged attendance. They might have wanted as few witnesses from their side as possible so there'd be fewer recollections dredging uppainful memories at reunions and such.

I was on a 1-9 team my senior year and I DIDN'T mind no one showing up, believe me. I wouldn't have shown up either if I had been a fan.

GreenMonster
11-04-2006, 05:20 PM
I haven't seen an Ingram fan on here in over 3 years.

On a different note, they bring a lot of fans to basketball games. :)

See, places like Ingram are exactly why I am right in that all basketball gyms should be imploded and all basketballs incinerated!

wimbo_pro
11-04-2006, 06:08 PM
LOL@GreenMonster...but where would they play volleyball???

Adidas410s
11-04-2006, 06:20 PM
I had to "hire" people to talk to me. :D

and if that's not post padding I don't know what is! ;)

GreenMonster
11-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
LOL@GreenMonster...but where would they play volleyball???

In the sand pit that would replace the gymnasium. Can anyone say bikinis????

Old Tiger
11-04-2006, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
and if that's not post padding I don't know what is! ;) :mad:

wimbo_pro
11-04-2006, 07:43 PM
GreenMonster...I like the way you think.

VWG
11-05-2006, 12:23 PM
I know a guy who took his first head coaching job at a 2A school in deep East Texas, about 25 miles away from LA. state line.
He was the girls head basketball coach. Said his first year there, first game, there was probably 5 people in the stands.... yep, that's right, a grand total of 5 people.

bandera7
11-05-2006, 12:58 PM
I hope more show up for our game against Ingram...it is kind of weird playing in front of nobody. I feel bad for the ingram players, I know that in Bandera, the year after we won state, we were pretty bad but people still showed. The players have worked hard, show some support.

Bandera YaYa
11-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by bandera7
I hope more show up for our game against Ingram...it is kind of weird playing in front of nobody. I feel bad for the ingram players, I know that in Bandera, the year after we won state, we were pretty bad but people still showed. The players have worked hard, show some support. My daughter's Sr. class won state and it was an awesome thing to watch, but the parents and fans should be supportive year after year.....I know I'll be there in Ingram......GO DOGS!!!!!! BEAT THEM CEDAR HACKERS!!!!! :D :D :p