PDA

View Full Version : is this lame?

Whsdogs
11-03-2006, 11:41 PM
ok...after the wylie game tonight...it made me kinda miss my playing days so i went into the abilene reporter news archives to look at old news paper clippings i was in and stuff trying to find stats hahah...i felt like a dork..hope no one was watching :nerd: :doh:

Pudlugger
11-03-2006, 11:45 PM
It happens. Check in your old yearbook for some great memories too!:D

Whsdogs
11-03-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
It happens. Check in your old yearbook for some great memories too!:D

haha i didnt like our year book...my mom and dad kept every news clipping and recorded every time i was on tv haha so i could go home and be a loser...nahhhhhh lol..i really just wanted to see what my stats where compared to the recievers at wylie now

Pudlugger
11-04-2006, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
haha i didnt like our year book...my mom and dad kept every news clipping and recorded every time i was on tv haha so i could go home and be a loser...nahhhhhh lol..i really just wanted to see what my stats where compared to the recievers at wylie now

When you're 60 it will be worse!LOL:D

maroogreen
11-04-2006, 12:16 AM
Not to get too deep here, but I think one of the reasons that football is so popular is because it is the American rite of passage. Unlike the old days, we no longer don armor and go off to fight battles, young men don't have battle training sessions to prove themselves. Instead, they put on shoulder pads in place of armor and go fight battles for school and community pride.

So just think of yourself as a retired general thinking back on your war victories... :D

Whsdogs
11-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by maroogreen
Not to get too deep here, but I think one of the reasons that football is so popular is because it is the American rite of passage. Unlike the old days, we no longer don armor and go off to fight battles, young men don't have battle training sessions to prove themselves. Instead, they put on shoulder pads in place of armor and go fight battles for school and community pride.

So just think of yourself as a retired general thinking back on your war victories... :D

haha niiice...i can do that!!